Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:07:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAMMER] USER: Zombie (Now accepting CLAIMS)  (Read 3118 times)
pocketartillery

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 06:20:45 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=69368.msg808545#msg808545

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 06:34:54 PM

My XBox360 from Zombie never came, His scam on me failed though. Inaba played mediator in that deal and no bitcoins were lost.

I had an idea that Xanax was Zombie. Their grammar and punctuation are identical and both were on and off about the same things in PM. I told him that I would not pay first and when my attempts at another escrow failed, I explained that I will pay after receiving product.

My purchase with Xanax went through flawlessly and I received exactly what I ordered. What concerns me about this though is that what I ordered is a $100 item, MSRP, and I got it for 5 btc. To good to be true?

I will not vouch for him, but the trade was honest and I would do business with him again under the same terms.

Good luck Xanax, I hope you keep honest.

-LikuidXd

I received the gopro exactly as described and shipped fast from XANAX. We made the deal on wed or thursday and I received the gopro today. He sent the item first. It is brand new and exactly as described. Im am very pleased with our transaction and he gave me an incredible deal. I just sent him the agreed upon amount of bitcoins. I am uploading the unboxing video right now. Will link it when youtube finishes processing it.

I think he has some sort of inside buyers account or one ofthose deals where you get credit for certain items in exchange for prizes or work done. which is great.

I will link the video as soon as it shows up.
bitjet

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 07:35:55 PM

unboxing is up

http://youtu.be/DWBE48IMVns
BinaryMage

Activity: 560

Ad astra.

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 10:37:39 PM

I think he has some sort of inside buyers account or one ofthose deals where you get credit for certain items in exchange for prizes or work done. which is great.

I hate to defile your innocence, but it's probably far more likely, based on what he has done on these forums, that the item was stolen.

-- BinaryMage -- | OTC | PGP
bitjet

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 11:35:42 PM

I hate to defile your innocence, but it's probably far more likely, based on what he has done on these forums, that the item was stolen.

I dont think so. The paperwork is legit. It was shipped directly from gopro. The item was not stolen. His info is on the paperwork as the buyer. I will not be sharing his info so do not ask. I think he is legit and appears to be mending past mistakes. 

This was not tiny transaction. It went perfectly and i am quite happy with the results.
Xanax

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2012, 12:05:37 AM

I dont think so. The paperwork is legit. It was shipped directly from gopro. The item was not stolen. His info is on the paperwork as the buyer. I will not be sharing his info so do not ask. I think he is legit and appears to be mending past mistakes. 

This was not tiny transaction. It went perfectly and i am quite happy with the results.

Thank you.  Smiley
terrytibbs

Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 12:28:34 AM

I'm going to guess stolen credit card.
Eveofwar

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 12:36:44 AM

I'm going to guess stolen credit card.

I believe he was running warranty scams earlier too, unless that was someone else.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 01:01:38 AM

Well, his original signature as Zombie said he was a carder, so stolen credit card is the most likely explanation Wink

Sorry Xanax...
Xanax

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2012, 01:17:08 AM

Actually no it was my information. I bought it with my information. So go fuck off.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2012, 01:34:09 AM

My educated guess is that Xanax may have absorbed a lost on this item to help exonerate himself. If that's the case, Xanax, good show.

~Bruno~
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 01:44:44 AM

Actually no it was my information. I bought it with my information. So go fuck off.

Dude, I warned you on day one that you were not doing it right, admiting you were a carder and whatnot.
Maybe I should've just told you to go fuck yourself back then... Now that I think of it, yeah, that would be better, as you would've probably kept your signature and only a fool would get scammed by someone who was openly admiting he was a carder. Where I come from a carder is a scammer, so you wouldn't even need a scammer tag to warn people.
Xanax

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2012, 01:47:38 AM

Dude, I warned you on day one that you were not doing it right, admiting you were a carder and whatnot.
Maybe I should've just told you to go fuck yourself back then... Now that I think of it, yeah, that would be better, as you would've probably kept your signature and only a fool would get scammed by someone who was openly admiting he was a carder. Where I come from a carder is a scammer, so you wouldn't even need a scammer tag to warn people.

I didn't admit shit. Fuck off kid I used my information too buy it for him. So fuck off.
guruvan

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 01:53:28 AM

When people question my behavior after I've been shown to have crossed a line in the past, I don't respond with venom and aggression. It's hard to understand how either of those convince anyone to do anything but leave you alone, much like we'd leave a pissed of snake alone. That appears the opposite of what you'd like, as you'd like to continue sales)

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 01:59:29 AM

Also, your MSN account created especially for this alter-ego of yours doesn't help your credibility...

There I go again, teaching scammers how to scam properly... And probably also teaching honest people to recognize scammers when they see one. The possibility of the latter beats the crap out of the possibility of the former.
Xanax

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2012, 02:12:03 AM

Also, your MSN account created especially for this alter-ego of yours doesn't help your credibility...

There I go again, teaching scammers how to scam properly... And probably also teaching honest people to recognize scammers when they see one. The possibility of the latter beats the crap out of the possibility of the former.

ight kidd i use this msn for everythin i didnt create it or nythin./

soo goo kill yosellff

i amm out nigguhs.

LATER!  Cheesy
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2012, 02:14:11 AM

soo goo kill yosellff

i amm out nigguhs.

LATER!  Cheesy

Is there another Xanax, or is this the same one I stuck up for in my post above?

~Bruno~
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 02:28:53 AM

soo goo kill yosellff

i amm out nigguhs.

LATER!  Cheesy
I remember you making a zombie*@msn.com for your zombie account. This is starting to sound dodgy.

*I don't remember exactly the ID
likuidxd (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 02:31:35 AM

That was a hotmail account, but the same thing

BinaryMage

Ad astra.

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 03:03:23 AM

soo goo kill yosellff

i amm out nigguhs.

LATER!  Cheesy

Upon reading your post I checked my calendar. April 1st isn't until next week.

If you want to buy and sell things on this forum, I have a few tips.

1. Treat people with respect.
2. Use real English.
3. Provide evidence.
4. Don't simply insult people when they disagree with you. If they're wrong, prove it.
5. Change your profile picture.
6. Don't scam (duh) and later expect to be forgiven.
7. Don't create multiple accounts.

I doubt anyone will ever buy from you again (personally I think you should be banned and your IP blocked along with reported to law enforcement), but if you want even a remote chance, you need to change your behavior immediately. I have no idea where you have previously done business, but you can't get away with that kind of BS here.

bitjet, looks like you got lucky, at least for now. I hope you don't get a call from gopro asking about stolen credit cards, but I wouldn't be surprised.

-- BinaryMage -- | OTC | PGP
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: