Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:07:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis-Mining.com - profit?!  (Read 1596 times)
wachovia (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:23:25 PM

I wonder what is the best scrypt mining provider and when I looked it up I often found Genesis-Mining.com. They offer a variety of different Altcoins to mine. And they promise to extend their Altcoin currencies. Has GM the best offer? Is it profitable enough or are there way better offers out there?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vaisajne

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:01:13 AM

GENESIS-MINING is a new and very promising Scrypt cloud mining provider. They claim to be the largest Scrypt cloud mining provider.

I had recently purchased some hash power from them and did receive payouts from day one. Their prices start as low as $0.094 per kH/s which I think is very reasonable. They seems to be reliable and have a face which is very important. They have a great customer care support who answered all my queries and cleared all my apprehensions. You can read about them in this forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602022.0, http://www.coindesk.com/mining-roundup-walmart-bfgminer-altcoins-cloud/ and google for more details. See www.genesis-mining.com and more here https://cloudmining.guru/wp/genesis-mining-com/ . Again not to forget, this goes without saying, please invest only that amount of money which you can afford to loose.

When ordering hash rate at Genesis-Mining, there’s a field for promo code. Select the amount of hashrate you want to purchase (minimum currently is 1Mhs if you choose Custom!) and use the following promo code for a 3% discount: UMANO_17.Their referral system is beneficial to both referrer as referred person. The referred person gets a discount when buying hash rate, and the referrer gets bonus hash rate based on how much the referred person has bought. This promo code has been given to a limited amount of people. The more people use a certain code, the bigger the discount they may get.

wachovia (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:24:28 AM

Thanks for the answer. Can you put up some screenshots or evidence that you have an account and it's running well? Don't get me wrong your Infos and Links were helpful but I'm not really sold on them - I read that about GM a lot... but when it comes to evidence there isn't much besides people that claim they have an account and it runs very well!
vaisajne

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:34:07 AM

Thanks for the answer. Can you put up some screenshots or evidence that you have an account and it's running well? Don't get me wrong your Infos and Links were helpful but I'm not really sold on them - I read that about GM a lot... but when it comes to evidence there isn't much besides people that claim they have an account and it runs very well!

No issues. I will PM you the details that you are looking for. Hope it helps you to make a decision.

IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:05:03 PM

I am sure you can contact them for a free 7 day trial. You can open an account with them, then mine as normal except you will not get your daily payouts, but you should be able to still see what you would have got on the interface.  At the end of the 7 days, they will pay you the coins you have mined if you pay for the contract you wanted to have.  This way, you can decide for yourself if you want to go ahead with it or not and you have your own opinion and not anyone elses.

They have a message thread here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602022.0

You can PM them here and ask them about the trial and if it is possible to do. I have seen articles where people have been able to do a trial, but I think you have to ask them.

In the PM, tell them that I mentioned it to you, just so that if I am wrong, they can come and tell me off Smiley

vaisajne

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:52:01 PM

I am sure you can contact them for a free 7 day trial. You can open an account with them, then mine as normal except you will not get your daily payouts, but you should be able to still see what you would have got on the interface.  At the end of the 7 days, they will pay you the coins you have mined if you pay for the contract you wanted to have.  This way, you can decide for yourself if you want to go ahead with it or not and you have your own opinion and not anyone elses.

They have a message thread here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602022.0

You can PM them here and ask them about the trial and if it is possible to do. I have seen articles where people have been able to do a trial, but I think you have to ask them.

In the PM, tell them that I mentioned it to you, just so that if I am wrong, they can come and tell me off Smiley

A free trial sounds a great idea for any one apprehensive about Genesis Mining.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: