Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:25:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking quick opencart assistance downloading modules (BOUNTY)  (Read 655 times)
AcoinL.L.C (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:53:45 PM

I have tried over and over (leading to deleting and redownloading opencart onto my site over and over  Cry) to download a few modules onto my site (coinitz.com).

Ive tried downloading Coinpayments OpenCart Payment Module and their OpenCart Exchange Rates, and uploaded them using Filezilla to public_html, yet neither will show up Extensions / Modules on my opencart admin page.

I have also tried to upload a new theme, uploading the files under catalog/view/theme> directory, when I went to change the theme under settings it showed up as an option but after changing it to the new theme and saving it, the old theme was still the theme showing. I checked it on a different computer to verify (so I wouldn't have to clear my cache  Roll Eyes)

This is very frustrating as Im just trying to get a collectibles site that would offer various numismatic / gold / silver / sports memorabilia / antiques etc in exchange for a variety of cryptos.

Offering 1 LTC or its equivalent in BTC to whomever can help me get it set up and working.

PM me if you can help
AcoinL.L.C (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:33:13 PM

Here is the exchange rate instructions:

STEP 1) Open coinpayments_update.php in your Text Editor. You will see these lines:<br />
   private $api_public = '';<br />
   private $api_secret = '';<br />
   private $wanted_coins = array('KDC','BTC','LTC');<br />

Fill in your API Public and Private keys from one of your API keys on the API Keys page at CoinPayments.net. The API key only needs the 'rates' permission.
Put the currency codes of the currencies you want to add/update in OpenCart in the $wanted_coins array.

Save and close the file.

I have already done this

STEP 2) Upload coinpayments_update.php:<br />
Place coinpayments_update.php in the folder [OpenCart]/catalog/controller/common

Done this

STEP 3) Modify index.php:<br />
Add the following lines to the index.php file in the base directory of your Opencart installation.

After:<br />
// SEO URL's<br />
$controller->addPreAction(new Action('common/seo_url'));

Add:<br />
// Update Currencies<br />
$controller->addPreAction(new Action('common/coinpayments_update'));
And I did this.

However, it will not show up on my opencart admin page in extensions > modules!!
I have no clue what I am doing wrong. If I receive help within the next hour or so bounty will be bigger.

AcoinL.L.C (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:16:12 PM

Switched to Tomatocart and Coinpayments was easily set up. This thread can be locked/deleted
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: