Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:07:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loans up to 100 btc 5% interest no collateral as long as you are trusted.  (Read 2095 times)
shrekster (OP)

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:08:30 AM

As you can probably tell this ad is outrageous and fake. It was put here exclusively to direct this message to vod as I have no other way of contacting him because he blocked me.

Message to Vod

Vod,
A while back you marked me with feedback that makes me look suspicious. I didnt do anything wrong, I was new to the forum and didn't realize you took the collateral so seriously. I was hoping that you could possible take back the feedback as it makes me look bad and Ive been told you are the only one that can do it because you gave it to me. I tried contacting you earlier, but you had blocked me so I really couldn't send you a message and other way.

Thanks,
Shrekster
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 05:11:26 AM

I can tell you that this won't get you what you want. Just make a new account. You only have 65 posts, not much is lost.

Killerloop

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:33:28 AM

Asking without giving will not land you anywhere pal.

If you need a loan do it using the suggested way (collateral) a couple times, show to us that you are trustable and bad reps will disappear.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:02:45 PM

Aren't outrageous offers you're not going to follow through not allowed here?
shrekster (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:24:02 PM

Listen. Im trying to contact Vod and this is the only way I can do it because he blocked me from sending him messages. I know he sits around all day in his parents basement just waiting for an opportunity like the one in my ad to jump on.

He gave me the feedback because I asked for collateral suggestions in a post and didnt have one pre determined because I was a newb and didnt know any better. He gives out this feedback way too easily. I did nothing wrong. All I want is for him to take back what he did.
papasmurfski

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:56:14 PM

Listen. Im trying to contact Vod and this is the only way I can do it because he blocked me from sending him messages. I know he sits around all day in his parents basement just waiting for an opportunity like the one in my ad to jump on.

He gave me the feedback because I asked for collateral suggestions in a post and didnt have one pre determined because I was a newb and didnt know any better. He gives out this feedback way too easily. I did nothing wrong. All I want is for him to take back what he did.

I wonder what Servus would say knowing this guy spends his company time surfing Bitcointalk... someone should ask them Smiley

(as found on his profile, I can't vouch for the reliability of this)

Lawrence Technical Consulting. Programming since 1983. Tech Support since 1993

https://twitter.com/lawrence_tech
https://www.facebook.com/mlawrenc
martin@martinlawrence.ca

P.O. Box 93 Village Landing PO
St. Albert Alberta
T8N 5V9

46 Sheridan Dr St. Albert AB T8N0J2

Dox:
born October 20, 1970

-has sister lives in Edmonton
-scammed sone guy https://twitter.com/Promote_Ethical

Education:
Holy Trinity Catholic Hugh School, graduated 1988
Edmonton, AB

Jobs:
Irving Oil Advanced Support
IBM
October 2007 - May 2008

Deskside Support
Enbridge
November 2008 - October 2009

Senior Consultant
Tundra
February 2010 - October 2010

Lawrence Technical Consulting
October 2010 - 2014

Servus Credit Union
current (June 2014)
Killerloop

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:41:23 AM

I don't see why

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
Sydboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:31:41 AM

lol the thread title is probably the most sane one we have seen in a while !
shrekster (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:44:22 PM

I don't see why

I dont see why either. He didnt even give me a warning or reason initially. Then I tried asking him why he did it and he blocked me.
Killerloop

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:50:04 PM

I dont see why either. He didnt even give me a warning or reason initially. Then I tried asking him why he did it and he blocked me.

Knowing the rules of the place it is expected of you so I don't see why he should remove the negative rep. You did something in breach of the rules and now are crying about it.

Take it like a man, stop crying and act legit. If you need money give proper collateral.

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:12:51 PM

Knowing the rules of the place it is expected of you so I don't see why he should remove the negative rep. You did something in breach of the rules and now are crying about it.

Take it like a man, stop crying and act legit. If you need money give proper collateral.

There isn't actually a set in stone rule requiring collateral in loans. The forum does not require it. Leaving neg rep without cause is BS, if its an honest mistake take the rep down....
Killerloop

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:57:51 AM

There isn't actually a set in stone rule requiring collateral in loans. The forum does not require it. Leaving neg rep without cause is BS, if its an honest mistake take the rep down....

Asking a loan without collateral with a new account is more than enough

theonewhowaskazu

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:31:13 PM

So, not to be weird, but he was downtrusted just because he posted a thread asking for a loan before he was trusted? (If I understand correctly)

I mean, maybe he wasn't trusted enough for people to accept the loan, but I don't see why people should downtrust him just because of that alone. Doesn't make much sense.

Also, @OP, how much were you trying to borrow and for what terms? Could you link me to thread?

shrekster (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:55:35 AM

All I did was ask what an appropriate form of collateral would be and vod came along and basically was like stfu newb you should know this now go scam somewhere else.
Killerloop

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:32:26 AM

All I did was ask what an appropriate form of collateral would be and vod came along and basically was like stfu newb you should know this now go scam somewhere else.

Which is correct as you are supposed to know the rules of the place. By doing these posts you only make him even more correct.

Again, just start to behave properly and your reputation will raise without you begging for it. Being confrontational and childlish will do you no good.

theonewhowaskazu

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:12:22 PM

Which is correct as you are supposed to know the rules of the place. By doing these posts you only make him even more correct.

Again, just start to behave properly and your reputation will raise without you begging for it. Being confrontational and childlish will do you no good.

Just because a guy is an idiot (which I'm not even necessarily saying OP is), doesn't mean that its grounds to vote him as not trustworthy. Some of the smartest people are complete liars, so I must assume that even the dumbest people can be trustworthy. Smiley

Killerloop

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:20:58 PM

Just because a guy is an idiot (which I'm not even necessarily saying OP is), doesn't mean that its grounds to vote him as not trustworthy.

Yes it is.

Some of the smartest people are complete liars, so I must assume that even the dumbest people can be trustworthy. Smiley

If that suits you go ahead.

shrekster (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:16:08 AM

First off how is asking a question like that breaking a rule? This had nothing to do with vod. If the op wanted to answer it, which he did before vod busted in then why is there a problem. If he didnt want to answer it let the op decide that. Second off in what way am I being confrontational and childish? The only reason I made this post is because vod blocked me from pming him. You wouldn't even have to know about this problem if he would let me simply talk to him directly.
Killerloop

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:40:38 AM

First off how is asking a question like that breaking a rule?

When there is a sticky and a FAQ yes. Quite annoying.

Second off in what way am I being confrontational and childish? The only reason I made this post is because vod blocked me from pming him. You wouldn't even have to know about this problem if he would let me simply talk to him directly.

Exactly, you are a crying child begging for attention.
Your issues with Vod are between you two, not a problem of the community. By posting this fake you are begging for attention Vod will NEVER give you as you do not deserve it.

Do you think this will move him? Do you think he cares about the next newb crying: "VOOOD UNBLOOOOCK MEEEEEE"??

If you were legit as you claim you are show it with FACTS, your words only plunge your reputation down.

I'm leaving the topic, enjoy.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: