Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:24:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New website for everything on Bitcoin  (Read 3400 times)
cokirix (OP)

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:47:02 AM

post your comments here

http://quebec-pool.com
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:16:43 AM

Not bad, but a I think that it needs more about how mining works and the like. It is fairly good, but there all always be stuff that has to be improved.

And wallets/wallet providers should also be listed, or linked to, so that it helps people along better than just some instructions. Linking to the list of wallets on the bitcoin website would be a good idea.

Other than that, it looks like a pretty decent site. Now, then again, I'm not one to judge websites, so take my opinion with a gain of salt. I still have yet to learn that skill.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:31:52 AM

Not bad, but a I think that it needs more about how mining works and the like. It is fairly good, but there all always be stuff that has to be improved.

And wallets/wallet providers should also be listed, or linked to, so that it helps people along better than just some instructions. Linking to the list of wallets on the bitcoin website would be a good idea.

Other than that, it looks like a pretty decent site. Now, then again, I'm not one to judge websites, so take my opinion with a gain of salt. I still have yet to learn that skill.

Not sure what you read, but...

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyPHP-DevServer-14.1VC9\data\localweb\word\index.php on line 19
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:19:34 AM

Not sure what you read, but...

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyPHP-DevServer-14.1VC9\data\localweb\word\index.php on line 19
I just clicked the link and it opened for me...

Are you having troubles getting it open? If so, try a different browser... Sometimes there is trivial things like that, and they affect the ability to read a website.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 08:10:17 AM

So its just another "blog" that has plenty referal links?

Why do I have to click twice to get to your forum?

Why is your forum running on a raw IP ( http://72.53.103.133 ... )?

It looks like you are running this from your home connection.

I hope you are a teenager in that case I say: good efford, keep improving.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:06:22 PM

Maybe he bought the domain when the QuebeCoin was being hyped in hopes of becoming something beyond a P&D and now he's reusing it for a blog-ish content. Can't hate if so as I am a broke ass guy as well.

cokirix (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:24:46 PM

Anybody can tell me whats the time for the website to load?
its pretty fast here, about half a sec.
sifter

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:29:03 PM

Its pretty slow. Took about 3 and a half seconds.  My down speed is 15mbps.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
sifter

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:55:05 AM

It's a bit faster, about 2 seconds now.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
ron_

Activity: 840
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:07:12 PM

You might want to add ur referral link from shout4coin.com Wink

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

cokirix (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:01:53 PM

You might want to add ur referral link from shout4coin.com Wink
Only the best ways to earn bitcoins are on the website.
ramkumar

Activity: 603

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:05:25 AM

congrats, good work Smiley

keep posting latest trends.
cokirix (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:23:44 PM

Website is now on a new server.
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:07:34 PM

the site takes too long time to open -_-
i takes around 5 - 10 minutes for me to open your site
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:20:57 AM

I am glad this site doesn't bombard me with Thai dating ads Smiley.

Design wise, the theme looks very clean - although I would like to see more colour (maybe not so much white). Then again, that is imho...

If you plan on posting regular content, I recommend you create a Facebook page to help spread the site's content (I'd like the page Smiley). You can also create a few social media accounts and sync your content with all of them (Wordpress has numerous plugins for this).

You might want to look at your forum url - it is not accessible from my end (unless you have changed things already). The error message Ii get is "This web page is not available".

I also had a look at your source code, and see you are putting your site in an iframe. Generally, I would frown upon this. It would be preferable if you had a unique url for each page (such as quebec-pool.com/page1.html). S.E.O wise, you would be better off creating separate pages rather than embedding your site in an iframe.
cokirix (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:50:09 PM

Brand new domain and visual for the website.

Worldbitcoin.ca

keep posting comments, really apreciate.
sifter

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:54:24 PM

Brand new domain and visual for the website.

Worldbitcoin.ca

keep posting comments, really apreciate.

This makes more sense, i like it.

birchnels

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:52:57 PM

Frankly speaking the only thing special about this site is the breaking news otherwise they are things we see everyday nothing new, but when i checked i got a news that Dell now accept bitcoin.
sifter

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:31:27 AM

This website needs more attention.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: