Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:46:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any more weekly paying sig campaigns?  (Read 4849 times)
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:52:06 PM

There's this thing with sug campaigns, you can choose one with reputation or go after the money and get nothing.
Usually campaigns with a history of payouts pay a bit less than new ones that want to attract people, but at least you won't have to worry if the payment is coming.

Bad time is ahead if Stunna switch to fixed pay and push the referral program. A lot of time people check the name here and directly go to the site without clicking the link. At referral program, campaigners will lose that referral amount and that may be significant.

By the talks in the Primedice thread, he is thinking about keep the pay by post for few selected user, and make the others use only the referral.  This makes the fixed payment looks better

The fix rate is actually bad cause he will be paying more for posts then get less exposure, 0.1 a month for 50 post is 0.002 per post.  And all you have to do is buy shill accounts

0.002 per post for fix rate get you reasonable exposure.

There are a lot of people abusing PD signature campaign and Stunna end up paying a lot more for marginal increase exposure.

Yes, there are missuses, but exposure is exposure, and i doubt hes in a loss with his campaign.

Also, i dont think its smart for him to change his campaign terms too much, because when people leave his campaign, their sigs in all posts will change.
There are alot of searches that include old posts/topics, and it would be a shame to loose that.
Domino

Activity: 662
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:01:33 PM

There's this thing with sug campaigns, you can choose one with reputation or go after the money and get nothing.
Usually campaigns with a history of payouts pay a bit less than new ones that want to attract people, but at least you won't have to worry if the payment is coming.

Bad time is ahead if Stunna switch to fixed pay and push the referral program. A lot of time people check the name here and directly go to the site without clicking the link. At referral program, campaigners will lose that referral amount and that may be significant.

By the talks in the Primedice thread, he is thinking about keep the pay by post for few selected user, and make the others use only the referral.  This makes the fixed payment looks better

The fix rate is actually bad cause he will be paying more for posts then get less exposure, 0.1 a month for 50 post is 0.002 per post.  And all you have to do is buy shill accounts

There are a lot of people abusing PD signature campaign and Stunna end up paying a lot more for marginal increase exposure.

Yes, there are missuses, but exposure is exposure, and i doubt hes in a loss with his campaign.

Also, i dont think its smart for him to change his campaign terms too much, because when people leave his campaign, their sigs in all posts will change.
There are alot of searches that include old posts/topics, and it would be a shame to loose that.

From what I heard of, Stunna has been paying 20 btc a month for the sig campaign.
I don't think he is in a loss, but the advertisement effect wouldn't be high as most of the people on bitcointalk has already heard of PD.

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:51:52 AM

By the talks in the Primedice thread, he is thinking about keep the pay by post for few selected user, and make the others use only the referral.  This makes the fixed payment looks better

The fix rate is actually bad cause he will be paying more for posts then get less exposure, 0.1 a month for 50 post is 0.002 per post.  And all you have to do is buy shill accounts

From what I heard of, Stunna has been paying 20 btc a month for the sig campaign.
I don't think he is in a loss, but the advertisement effect wouldn't be high as most of the people on bitcointalk has already heard of PD.
I agree. Campaigns get the most exposure in the beginning, because bitcointalk doesn't have a big rotation of users like youtube or facebook, so most of them will see the sig in the first month.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
DRK

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:56:41 PM

Sig campaigns provide awareness as opposed to direct link conversion profitability in my opinion. They show the company is serious and trusted by the community which leads to awareness of it and its products.
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:05:16 AM

Coinpiler was offering weekly signatures. They might be closed now, though.

EDIT: Open only for Sr or Hero members.

iawgoM

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:23:11 PM

What do you need to do to become Sr/Hero member? Is that explained somewhere?
Sonny

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:03:21 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
You need to have 240 and 480 activity to become a Sr member and a hero member respectively.

And you can get at most 14 activity every 2 weeks.
iawgoM

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:09:22 PM

You need to have 240 and 480 activity to become a Sr member and a hero member respectively.

You again - you replied to my activity post on another topic aswell  Grin Thanks.
Sonny

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:08:44 PM

You again - you replied to my activity post on another topic aswell  Grin Thanks.

Yup I am stalking you! Just kidding.
You are welcome. Grin
Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:48:17 AM

Bitroulette pays every 10 days:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=748450.0

Not weekly but almost
cookmac

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:15:37 AM

BitBiz.io's campaign also pays weekly but only good for lower ranks apparently...

Otherwise its a case of waiting it out! Smiley
Ludi

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:16:06 PM

Cryptcominer Sig Campaign - Earn up to 0.16 BTC / Daily Payouts (Thread)
Payment period:Monthly, however they pay per day to your account on their website
Minimum posts:20 per week, however newbies/jr members need to also spam their thread 2 posts per week
Payments: Hero/Legendary: .16 per month, Senior: .13 per month, Full: .07 per month, Member: .04 per month, Jr: .03 per month, Newbie: .02 per month
Miscellaneous: Complicated sign up process, and their website offers investment returns that are that of a ponzi

This one seems to offer to pay weekly, though it's only just appeared and could be a scam so be careful.

Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:53:04 PM

BitFighting.com

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=763884.0

The paymets are:
Member -  0.01 BTC weekly
Full member -  0.015 BTC weekly
Sr. member+Hero member - 0.02 BTC weekly
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:20:33 AM

Payment period:Monthly, however they pay per day to your account on their website
Minimum posts:20 per week, however newbies/jr members need to also spam their thread 2 posts per week
Payments: Hero/Legendary: .16 per month, Senior: .13 per month, Full: .07 per month, Member: .04 per month, Jr: .03 per month, Newbie: .02 per month
Miscellaneous: Complicated sign up process, and their website offers investment returns that are that of a ponzi

This one seems to offer to pay weekly, though it's only just appeared and could be a scam so be careful.

They're paying daily. Today i got $1.50 ( 0.09 : 30 = 0.003BTC) and withdrawl it without problem.
bitbaby (OP)

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 02:52:14 AM

They're paying daily. Today i got $1.50 ( 0.09 : 30 = 0.003BTC) and withdrawl it without problem.

So they pay daily but they send the earning to participants cryptominer account? and not to blockchain? and then we have to withdraw it from their?? do we also have to pay the miner's fee on each withdrawal?

CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:11:14 AM

So they pay daily but they send the earning to participants cryptominer account? and not to blockchain? and then we have to withdraw it from their?? do we also have to pay the miner's fee on each withdrawal?

Correct. They don't sent it directly to blockchain and we have to withdraw it from their site.

About miner fees, they don't charge any fees for withdrawl.

For anyone that interested on joining cryptcominer signature, you need to know that this site is HYIP. They could be scam anytime. DWYOR! Smiley
Coef

Activity: 882

Exhausted

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:24:30 AM

TBH, that Cryptcominer site looks awfully similar to a ponzi, offering a 3% daily profit to the investors.
I would rather stay away from it and its sig campaign.

iawgoM

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:27:44 AM

TBH, that Cryptcominer site looks awfully similar to a ponzi, offering a 3% daily profit to the investors.

Hmm...they claim to be registered business, but I can't find any contact information on that website...
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:13:38 PM

Correct. They don't sent it directly to blockchain and we have to withdraw it from their site.

About miner fees, they don't charge any fees for withdrawl.

For anyone that interested on joining cryptcominer signature, you need to know that this site is HYIP. They could be scam anytime. DWYOR! Smiley

What is the minimum withdraw value for their site?

And does they have the stuff to need to deposit money to be able to withdraw, like happened with the win88 campaign?
cookmac

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:51:32 AM

I couldn't agree more.. its sad that a lot of people will be advertising it, knowing that its a ponzi and someone is getting burned at the end of the day.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: