Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:17:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Payment processors that are outside U.S jurisdiction?  (Read 592 times)
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 08:13:31 AM

So I really need a backup payment processor or a main on depending on how good it is and the reason being is because I'm sick of being panicky about companies in the U.S barely being allowed to exist and I'm worried at any moment they're going to get shut down right when I need them, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any payment processors ( preferably pure cryptocurrencies with altcoins available, I'm asking for this because I predict altcoins will be much easier to trade once the next Bitcoin boom happens ) that are outside the U.S and actively stay away so their customers don't have to put up with a ton of bullshit from that country.

If you could help me find a payment processor I'd appreciate it, I'm very VERY close right now to releasing a bunch of products and I want to make sure everything works:

. Ubercart supported

. Multiple crpytocurrencies, not just Bitcoin though I'll settle for just Bitcoin if it's well run

. Outside U.S jurisdiction

. Purely crypto so me and my customers can keep their privacy
snappa4ever

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:35:36 AM

Have you tried coinpayments.net? Never tried it personally and I don't know if they are outside us jurisdictions.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 08:40:48 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2014, 08:54:03 AM by Lethn

Have you tried coinpayments.net? Never tried it personally and I don't know if they are outside us jurisdictions.

I'm actually with them already but they're making changes again and I've contacted them about it so I know what's up but I really need a backup option just in case they go down again, makes me nervous as hell. I don't know whether their new owners are outside the U.S or not but I'll have a talk with them about that, I'm just trying to prepare for a 'what if' scenario. I really like coinpayments.net when they're working normally, it's a good payment processor, I just need to know that if things go to shit I'll be able to keep my businesses running, like I said, I'm close to releasing products now so I need to be prepared.

p.s. This is also why I haven't updated my thread for awhile Tongue
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 09:26:09 AM

What do you guys know about these guys? Not as big a selection as coinpayments.net but better than nothing and they seem to be based in singapore, this one looks promising.

https://www.gocoin.com/

JIDWSAOJD OSAJDSOAJ ADSJOJDSOAOJD SJOA

Nevermind, look who I found after five seconds

https://www.gocoin.com/team

Brock Pierce - Chairman of the Board & Co-Founder
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 03:06:41 PM

bumping because I'm still looking.