Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:04:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTL] 2x Zeusminer Blizzard Miners for Product Development--- GET FREE STUFF!  (Read 634 times)
mstrongbow (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

3D Printed!

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:33:38 PM

Wanting to LOAN 2x Zeusminer Blizzard miners for product development.

I don't have any of these miners but would like to design some stacking & interlocking clips for these units.

I will pay shipping both ways. It should take less than 2 weeks for me to design a proper stacking/interlocking clip for these miners.
Upon completion, I will furnish the supplier of the 2 miners with a batch of Blizzard miner clips, a customized R-Pi case and/or other 3d printed goodies.
No harm will come to your equipment and if you can supply an R-Pi controller, I will even keep them mining for you.

This offer is open to 1 person.
If this goes well, I will consider doing more product dev. requests as I know of at least half a dozen other things need invented and printed!

Please post up or PM me with any questions, comments or concerns.
Thanks and happy mining all!
 Grin Cool

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: