Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:02:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ive been scammed, someone please help me.  (Read 4873 times)
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4616

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:16:20 PM

Found the following cached by google on Jul 14, 2014 21:34:59 GMT.  Apparently the user that scammed you was "nubwo".  This user has 0 feedback and 0 trust.  Exactly why did you think you could trust him?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:21:27 PM

Just pray that God will judge him accordingly.  That is what I do.

My husband and I had our car stolen.  We were young and had very little money and did not even have enough to get another one at that time.  It was hard.  I felt so violated and I was so ticked off.  I then just prayed that God would deal with the person and then I had peace about it.  That same night I saw on TV two guys that had been stealing the same kind of cars in the LA area ended up crashing into a tree and they died instantly.  Now granted, I am not sure these were the same guys at all, but what I do know from past experience is that God is better at handling these sort of things.  Some people call it Karma.  I just say that God says, "vengeance is mine" and handing things over to Him is an act of trusting Him.  Of course, it would be better if people like this would repent and then give you your money back!  That would be better for everyone involved, or if they never stole anything to begin with.  But unfortunately that is not the world we live in. Sad

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
nubwo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:25:30 PM

@ dannyhammilton

please check THIS : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=688547.msg7856074#new

i got robed myself and some backdoor installed and someone used my account to post this 'wallet' adresse ..

and used it today

my wallet "was" before he took it over : 1M9UvCqTRyuy9Bg2q5MF3bN72ERdmH4M8N
seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:50:12 PM

$100 for 10 hours? Give me what you're smoking. Seriously though, In my country people work for $3000 a YEAR and some for $15 a day, you get much more than this. Still, sorry you got scammed.

Are you fcking stupid? comparing wages among countries which have different living expense.... Roll Eyes

oceans

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:52:25 PM

Never EVER trust anyone. It could have been a larger amount, I would chalk it up to a lesson learned. Sorry to hear you got scammed man.
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:56:46 PM

What 'backdoor in bitcointalk accounts' is this guy talking about? Seems pretty nonsensical to me... Or did I get something wrong?

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
nubwo

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:57:53 PM

I admiit it was my fault to not change my username passoword..

But what can i do now  Undecided
seriouscoin

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:59:33 PM

You can return the OP's money bitch.

FlutterPie (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:02:14 PM

You can return the OP's money bitch.

There we go, I like that idea.
nubwo

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:04:35 PM

What 'backdoor in bitcointalk accounts' is this guy talking about? Seems pretty nonsensical to me... Or did I get something wrong?

Please read his feedback https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=354602

He did convince me to install his 'new beta wallet' asap i did this i got stolen my bitcoins ..

It was a BACKDOOR nothing about the forum software

and i just forgot to change my password here :/

he even tried to steal my SKRILL funds but skrill stoped it quick enough i can post the mail from skrill here i have no problem in doing it
Kayex

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:08:05 PM

You should NEVER download things from untrusted sources/users.

Personally, I would deal with only TRUSTED members.
Even so, I wouldn't download something a random person would send me.

You should also only trust wallets such as Blockchain, Coinbase, or a wallet stored in your hard drive.

FlutterPie (OP)

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:15:58 PM

Please read his feedback https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=354602

He did convince me to install his 'new beta wallet' asap i did this i got stolen my bitcoins ..

he even tried to steal my SKRILL funds but skrill stoped it quick enough i can post the mail from skrill here i have no problem in doing it

Can you download my new software too its called botnet.exe 

Thanks
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:36:10 AM

Just pray that God will judge him accordingly.  That is what I do.

My husband and I had our car stolen.  We were young and had very little money and did not even have enough to get another one at that time.  It was hard.  I felt so violated and I was so ticked off.  I then just prayed that God would deal with the person and then I had peace about it.  That same night I saw on TV two guys that had been stealing the same kind of cars in the LA area ended up crashing into a tree and they died instantly.  Now granted, I am not sure these were the same guys at all, but what I do know from past experience is that God is better at handling these sort of things.  Some people call it Karma.  I just say that God says, "vengeance is mine" and handing things over to Him is an act of trusting Him.  Of course, it would be better if people like this would repent and then give you your money back!  That would be better for everyone involved, or if they never stole anything to begin with.  But unfortunately that is not the world we live in. Sad

You got it , BitChick.  NO ONE escapes Karma.

...And the best revenge is good living.

Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:38:49 AM

Just pray that God will judge him accordingly.  That is what I do.

My husband and I had our car stolen.  We were young and had very little money and did not even have enough to get another one at that time.  It was hard.  I felt so violated and I was so ticked off.  I then just prayed that God would deal with the person and then I had peace about it.  That same night I saw on TV two guys that had been stealing the same kind of cars in the LA area ended up crashing into a tree and they died instantly.  Now granted, I am not sure these were the same guys at all, but what I do know from past experience is that God is better at handling these sort of things.  Some people call it Karma.  I just say that God says, "vengeance is mine" and handing things over to Him is an act of trusting Him.  Of course, it would be better if people like this would repent and then give you your money back!  That would be better for everyone involved, or if they never stole anything to begin with.  But unfortunately that is not the world we live in. Sad

You got it , BitChick.  NO ONE escapes Karma.

...And the best revenge is good living.
Funny thing there, I lost 10 units of fiat, but just a week before I did, I found 2 units of fiat on the ground, which I took.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:01:55 AM

Well a cheap lesson and only lost 10 hours work. How do you make that in 10 hours anyway?
redhawk979

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:39:30 AM

Welcome to Bitcoin
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:02:12 AM

Oh wow, so this is basically social engineering. I'm amazed how many people just install everything people ask them to onto their machines - Don't get me wrong, I'm terribly sorry for that guy, but it really really amazes me. People, be careful, this is like letting people into your house without supervision for an undefined amount of time.

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
Sydboy

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:13:27 AM

lol

where did you meet the scammer ? you have absolutely nothing to even vaguely identify him or her ?
didnt speak on the phone or anything ?

Can you download my new software too its called botnet.exe 

Thanks
Lorenzo

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:21:53 AM

OP, please use an escrow next time. There are some good ones here on the forums.

don't trust humanity again

Humans suck in general but a small minority of them are OK. See:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonas_Salk

1KAQ1qPcGPrzLuddSnc9mn95tpXb7HrDqZ

Looks like the scammer is probably going to gamble away your money at LuckyBit.

I hope he wins on a x2 bet and gives OP his 0.1652 BTC back.

$100 for 10 hours? Give me what you're smoking. Seriously though, In my country people work for $3000 a YEAR and some for $15 a day, you get much more than this. Still, sorry you got scammed.

I wouldn't mind living there. I'd feel pretty rich I guess.
nubwo

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:25:13 AM

Your guys are all so funny  Grin

I got not 1 cent in my wallet since it is NOT mike
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: