Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:21:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ARCOIN] ETF BEING WORKED ON! WAS ON WALL STREET! - TOR IMPLEMENTED  (Read 184329 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
grndnpnd

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 02:14:06 PM

It's going to happen! Smiley

So im confused and it took 30 pages to figure this all out i guess.....

When you say GOING TO WALL STREET!!!! you actually mean going to sit at a table and hand out paper...... maybe you should change the title its kinda misleading or do a better job explaining what your doing at wall street.

So the website the wallet and the code base all seem to be XST clones does that mean i can look forward to you adding what they are releasing soon?

I know you plan to go to Switzerland and try to get added.... But if that fails (which unless you have millions of dollars it probably will fail) what can i look forward to? are you doing any actually development work or is this a PR coin where you take what you can from others and just PR the shit out of it...

i guess my question really is other than HYPE what will you be developing or can you develop anything?  or is this a coin-gen style copy pasta coin...

i am not trying to piss you off or poke at your coin im not even here to troll i am just seriously wondering what is next and i am personally to smart to fall for the Switzerland BS because it wont happen so is there and obtainable goal you are working on? Or new Tech that will come from this coin?

thanks for you answer in advanced.

Hash Advisor exclusive Cryptsy vote exploit mining

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arcoins (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:29:37 PM

When you say GOING TO WALL STREET!!!! you actually mean going to sit at a table and hand out paper...... maybe you should change the title its kinda misleading or do a better job explaining what your doing at wall street.

So the website the wallet and the code base all seem to be XST clones does that mean i can look forward to you adding what they are releasing soon?

I know you plan to go to Switzerland and try to get added.... But if that fails (which unless you have millions of dollars it probably will fail) what can i look forward to? are you doing any actually development work or is this a PR coin where you take what you can from others and just PR the shit out of it...

i guess my question really is other than HYPE what will you be developing or can you develop anything?  or is this a coin-gen style copy pasta coin...

i am not trying to piss you off or poke at your coin im not even here to troll i am just seriously wondering what is next and i am personally to smart to fall for the Switzerland BS because it wont happen so is there and obtainable goal you are working on? Or new Tech that will come from this coin?

Hey,

First of all the website is not a copy paste of anything, I don't understand why you and some other people say so.

Second about the StealthCoin code copy that you all talk about, I can't say, because the initial code was not started by me but by another dev that is not working for ARCoin anymore (He failed to reply already for many weeks). However we have full control and we implemented the latest fix for the syncing issues.

About the Wall Street event, we are going to have a group of girls handing out information about ARCoin to traders and business people passing by, this is our target.

We want to let them know that ARCoin exists and how they can invest in it.

Regarding future developments, we were thinking about implementing anonymous transactions, but to be honest as we see it, the network is already anonymous enough with TOR, and for any kind of "Anonymous" transactions in the crypto world, as far as we know, we would need some sort of centralization - which is not good.

About the ETF, I do have money, and I will try to make the ETF a reallity, the biggest issue is not the money but the legality, and this is what we are trying to clarify.

Besides this, we are opened for any other implementations that we may see as a good potential for ARCoin.
nfox

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 02:35:34 PM

Clear for me, I'm in..   Roll Eyes
grndnpnd

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 03:00:31 PM

Hey,

First of all the website is not a copy paste of anything, I don't understand why you and some other people say so.

Second about the StealthCoin code copy that you all talk about, I can't say, because the initial code was not started by me but by another dev that is not working for ARCoin anymore (He failed to reply already for many weeks). However we have full control and we implemented the latest fix for the syncing issues.

About the Wall Street event, we are going to have a group of girls handing out information about ARCoin to traders and business people passing by, this is our target.

Regarding future developments, we were thinking about implementing anonymous transactions, but to be honest as we see it, the network is already anonymous enough with TOR, and for any kind of "Anonymous" transactions in the crypto world, as far as we know, we would need some sort of centralization - which is not good.

About the ETF, I do have money, and I will try to make the ETF a reallity, the biggest issue is not the money but the legality, and this is what we are trying to clarify.

Besides this, we are opened for any other implementations that we may see as a good potential for ARCoin.

I appreciate your speedy reply...

1. it concerns me you dont know where the codebase came from makes me wonder if you have a "dev"

2. also it may not be a copy paste of the XST website but it is clearly the same template which is fine premium templates are available for all to purchase just wasn't sure if it was intentional.

3. Tor is not a way of making any transactions anon it does mask traffic but does not protect the block chain from analysis and therefore can be tracked back to the original sender.

4. Legality of ETF will be expensive having "money" and being prepared like the twins are 2 very different things my concern is to many eggs are in this basket and there is no fall back if it fails.

5. handing out paper to rando's on wall street is interesting and fun but they will have questions much like i did about the direction the coin is headed and i dont feel that you are prepared to answer those as you just danced around mine

thanks again and GL

arcoins (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:13:12 PM

Hey,

1. it concerns me you dont know where the codebase came from makes me wonder if you have a "dev"

2. also it may not be a copy paste of the XST website but it is clearly the same template which is fine premium templates are available for all to purchase just wasn't sure if it was intentional.

3. Tor is not a way of making any transactions anon it does mask traffic but does not protect the block chain from analysis and therefore can be tracked back to the original sender.

4. Legality of ETF will be expensive having "money" and being prepared like the twins are 2 very different things my concern is to many eggs are in this basket and there is no fall back if it fails.

5. handing out paper to rando's on wall street is interesting and fun but they will have questions much like i did about the direction the coin is headed and i dont feel that you are prepared to answer those as you just danced around mine

thanks again and GL

1. Nothing to worry about, all github code is on our side and all is under control. Btw, you do trust Bitcoin while Satoshi Nakamoto is not around right?

2. It has surely nothing to do with XST, give me a break on this.

3. The way we see it is enough, because if no one knows where the transactions came from (Your IP) then nobody will know who you are unless you choose to give out your information. Governments are able to track from where Bitcoin transactions come from (From which IP) with network sniffing and in this way they can track a Bitcoin address to a physical person (This is the NSA job). However with TOR, that is not the case.

4. As I openly posted the Wall Street event expenses, I will do the same when it comes to the ETF subject.

5. Questions are welcome, better they have questions than know nothing about ARCoin Wink

Thanks
grndnpnd

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 03:30:45 PM

Hey,

thanks again and GL

1. Nothing to worry about, all github code is on our side and all is under control. Btw, you do trust Bitcoin while Satoshi Nakamoto is not around right?

3. The way we see it is enough, because if no one knows where the transactions came from (Your IP) then nobody will know who you are unless you choose to give out your information. Governments are able to track from where Bitcoin transactions come from (From which IP) with network sniffing and in this way they can track a Bitcoin address to a physical person (This is the NSA job). However with TOR, that is not the case.

4. As I openly posted the Wall Street event expenses, I will do the same when it comes to the ETF subject.

5. Questions are welcome, better they have questions than know nothing about ARCoin Wink

Thanks

1. Bitcoin has nothing to do with this as they have a team of developers working to maintain it i was expressing my concern as to if something where to happen would you be able to fix it or do you have a team member that can.

2. break given

3. Tor has been cracked many times by the NSA and other governments it is not a secure way to mask an ip as you can read a bit about here.http://arstechnica.com/security/2013/09/majority-of-tor-crypto-keys-could-be-broken-by-nsa-researcher-says/

4. i appreciate your transparency on the subject of money but does not address my concern if worse comes to worse what is the backup plan if Switzerland says no? bitcoin doesnt need a backup plan if it fails but this coin is hedging all its bets on this avenue and it is concerning.

5 questions like what are future plans? if you dont succeed in Switzerland what is next? What is different about your coin?  What is Tor how does it protect me (obvious you dont understand this concept honestly) how is this better than (insert coin here)? 

i just dont see the average joe caring enough to even take your pamphlet my recommendation is post someone to hand them out then a person at the nearest trash can to pick them back up.

arcoins (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:51:16 PM

Hey,

thanks again and GL

Thanks

1. Bitcoin has nothing to do with this as they have a team of developers working to maintain it i was expressing my concern as to if something where to happen would you be able to fix it or do you have a team member that can.

2. break given

3. Tor has been cracked many times by the NSA and other governments it is not a secure way to mask an ip as you can read a bit about here.http://arstechnica.com/security/2013/09/majority-of-tor-crypto-keys-could-be-broken-by-nsa-researcher-says/

4. i appreciate your transparency on the subject of money but does not address my concern if worse comes to worse what is the backup plan if Switzerland says no? bitcoin doesnt need a backup plan if it fails but this coin is hedging all its bets on this avenue and it is concerning.

5 questions like what are future plans? if you dont succeed in Switzerland what is next? What is different about your coin?  What is Tor how does it protect me (obvious you dont understand this concept honestly) how is this better than (insert coin here)?  

i just dont see the average joe caring enough to even take your pamphlet my recommendation is post someone to hand them out then a person at the nearest trash can to pick them back up.

1. We also have developers, recently there was a network issue and we fixed it.

2. Thanks for the break.

3. TOR is actively being developed and upgraded if needed and also, things are not just how that guy "speculates" in the article you posted: http://www.theverge.com/2013/10/4/4802512/nsa-failed-to-compromise-tor-network-but-exploited-browser-vulnerabilities

4. Switzerland is not the only country in the world. And even if we are not able to do the ETF, ARCoin doesn't need it to survive, its just a complement.

5. As already mentioned we will look into potential new features. Regarding TOR as already mentioned, it provides enough anonymity to the network. Btw whats the future plans of Bitcoin? All plans for Bitcoin are being developed by third parties, and third parties can also develop plans for ARCoin. ARCoin as it is, is a working crypto-currency, with low supply and Anonymous Network. Sure we can also add new features but private companies can do as well. Keep in mind that this coin its not even 1 month old.

arcoins (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:23:14 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x3sDh3lbFk
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:25:30 PM

+100000
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:32:21 PM

I really do not understand why do ppl so much hate ARCOIN?!
arcoins (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:40:38 PM

I would like to understand that also...
nfox

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 05:06:25 PM

It's because it has results, just a matter of time.. $20k market cap, lol..
nfox

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 05:12:57 PM

Most of "promising" coins don't have MAC wallet, ohh.. wait .. Android Walllet? hehe.
ruleland

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:45:09 PM

ARCoin is going to Wall Street on 20th August!

We just confirmed with our partner company the date for the Wall Street event, it's going to be on the 20th of August!

All confirmed and ready to go!

Good to see you are still here and getting things done a midst a sea of scamcoins.
oreoeater

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:58:00 PM

Most of "promising" coins don't have MAC wallet, ohh.. wait .. Android Walllet? hehe.

Lol dont get caught up in each others hate...agendas are everywhere
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:32:08 PM

5. questions like what are future plans? if you dont succeed in Switzerland what is next? What is different about your coin?  What is Tor how does it protect me (obvious you dont understand this concept honestly) how is this better than (insert coin here)?  

Just an un-informed passer-by here... and don't get me wrong - I appreciate the attempt at due diligence on your part - but we're talking about a coin:

1. That's only just barely come into existence - there are definitely more established coins with lower risk (and consequently much lower potential returns).
2. The coin currently has a market cap of less than my car cost me... used!  If you invested the market cap... you could almost certainly double your money as you would eat up supply of every coin for sale very quickly and create a panic-pump... so even if no one looked at a flyer... if even one person with a worth of ~100BTC decided they wanted to speculate on AR... a valuation of 200-500% over current prices is completely reasonable.
3. Crypto market = ludicrously high risk, tons of scams, theft, incompetence, etc... but where else are you going to go for volatility like this and the potential of occasionally picking a winner and hitting 10,000% gains in a matter of days or weeks.  (Sustainability of that value being another matter entirely, of course).

Bottom line... it is an effort in utter futility to attempt to determine future performance or potential in a coin by talking to anyone on this forum.  I've seen successful and lucrative coins started by complete idiots that could barely speak... and I've seen well spoken devs, make well documented coins which were total scams despite producing convincing roadmap, ETAs, PR, and white papers, etc..

It's a gamble... don't risk what you can't afford to lose... and don't get too greedy when you're way ahead!  

Personally, I think this coin might turn out to be something - but if I lose all $700 of my investment... life will continue to look exactly the same as it did yesterday.  Roll Eyes
SeaSoul

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:08:34 AM

Who can translate a subject into Chinese? Write to personal messages - I will give for this some AR
arcoins (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:48:42 PM

Who can translate a subject into Chinese? Write to personal messages - I will give for this some AR

We need to expand to China

I will think about an event like Wall Street in Beijing Smiley
arcoins (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:35:11 PM

Our Press campaign just started:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12069782.htm
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:37:37 PM

Good news, ARCOIN to da moon Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: