Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:00:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ARCOIN] ETF BEING WORKED ON! WAS ON WALL STREET! - TOR IMPLEMENTED  (Read 184330 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitbd83

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:23:31 PM

Ok its enough guys, STFU about IE. Because this is not his thread.
Lets think/talk about AR.

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:41:57 PM

Ok its enough guys, STFU about IE. Because this is not his thread.
Lets think/talk about AR.

2 quick things,  I like the way you think and I like that this dev doesn't take people's bullshit.  This is the strength a dev will need when presenting to wall street. Which btw unlike what someone mentioned is not as easy as you think. It takes guts.

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:32:47 PM

i do not know if he is, no proof he is involved, who knows, but whether he is or not, i just see it as a pump. you might make money off it, but be careful and looking at the buy orders and the way its being bought its definitely being manipulated. don't get caught trade it not invest in it. i first thought it was plutonium dev but doesn't look like it.
bitbd83

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:04:20 PM

i do not know if he is, no proof he is involved, who knows, but whether he is or not, i just see it as a pump. you might make money off it, but be careful and looking at the buy orders and the way its being bought its definitely being manipulated. don't get caught trade it not invest in it. i first thought it was plutonium dev but doesn't look like it.

lol i think u seems noob in crypto ........pump ha lol lol
please don't try to educate us like noob.

BTW I am an investor of AR so I always try to defend my coin to secure/protect my investment from FUD/loss. Once AR suffered crucially.

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:23:31 PM

lol i think u seems noob in crypto ........pump ha lol lol
please don't try to educate us like noob.

BTW I am an investor of AR so I always try to defend my coin to secure/protect my investment from FUD/loss. Once AR suffered crucially.

ofcourse you will defend it until you sell, you know its a pump stop trying to kid yourself saying this coin has a chance at wall street. a new coin saying they will go to wall street when it has proved nothing. il make a coin tomorrow add tor and say the same thing. this is simple stuff don't need to educate. if you lose BTC on pumps like this you deserve to lose money and just learn next time.

its the truth im not fudding the coin future as it has not proved anything yet, but going to wall street based on nothing will only damage the coin as people are just seeing this as a way to hype the coin. the wall street ok can be believable but number 7 just gives it away as pure hype. coin needs to prove itself before making them claims again its just my opinion, if im wrong its a big mistake but it just does not make sense a new coin just going to wall street other than to hype the coin. the coin has been verified as having no premine, but dev was quiet for days where price fell to 1500sats he could have picked up coins and now just waiting to make his profit.

i said before as dev will be organizing this im sure he would have no issue in revealing his identity as to set this kind of thing up your gonna need a real identity to make payments, plus you need the owner of the coin to show his face.
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:37:50 PM

This coin is still cheap, anon and under 600k total coins. Dev is still active, potential for growth is great why not do our best to promote Arcoin.  All coins are speculation this doesn't mean we cannot speculate it right up to .01 satoshi  Grin

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:43:05 PM

This coin is still cheap, anon and under 600k total coins. Dev is still active, potential for growth is great why not do our best to promote Arcoin.  All coins are speculation this doesn't mean we cannot speculate it right up to .01 satoshi  Grin

agree there are many others we can speculate even higher but you will lose money if your not smart. the only anon here is tor, something any new coin coming out is implementing
bitbd83

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:01:55 AM

agree there are many others we can speculate even higher but you will lose money if your not smart. the only anon here is tor, something any new coin coming out is implementing

there are many anon coin, you make your choice anywhere else. If you don't like AR please leave this thread or buy & trade.
Good luck

whalebone

Activity: 388
Merit: 101

Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 07:21:29 AM

yes its been established the coin is legit having no hidden premine, but this is a disaster waiting to happen, many will lose money if dev doesn't bring in something good to use.

Why I disagree and like AR as it stands.

Anon working, stake working, android wallet, and 500K scarce. These are all concrete elements that make this coin unlike most other crypto networks. And I am not arguing that this coin is "better" than any other coin as it is similar to several.

But if they are all clones, then I like AR because it is scarce, anon and fully mined.

Smaller market caps allow a few holders to dynamically increase the value of the AR economy at any time. ARcoin and other low volume fully mined coins are ideal for wallstreet money clubs. . . even if they don't realize it yet.

But why ARcoin and not XST? Ultimately the name.

We opened our second brick and mortar digital exchange / cafe earlier this year in Detroit and happened to name it ARC Espresso & Trade. I am not a Dev but was dreaming of a low volume coin called an ARCcoin (notice the extra C?) that when purchased would multiply the monthly payback our gift card account holders receive. When I saw ARcoin I could hardly believe.

For now we grabbed ~50K, just one-tenth of the ARcoin economy and we are staking while the network is young. Most of the wallet is staking so I have not been able to redistribute the coins.

I will be dispersing the coins from ASjBv7aXtEBt4J3HAvJ7KkKqCEKJYTwuxc into two different bounties and these coins will not be released until the value of the bounties produces the desired result. We will also be using a portion to fund our gift card accounts and I'll likely find a way to build that payback multiplier.

What will ARcoin bring to the digital economy?

Likely high value, low volume anonymous transactions that CAN be verified via a blockchain (once again ideal for wallstreet). If you are looking for anonymous/no blockchain review, we will also be bounty banking with FINERcoin but for now, GO ARC!

http://theohyeah.com

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:03:14 AM

there are many anon coin, you make your choice anywhere else. If you don't like AR please leave this thread or buy & trade.
Good luck

sorry you are nobody why should i listen to you. i am posting my opinion here just like you are. i don't like your opinion you don't like mine, life is hard i know
bitbd83

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:24:54 AM

Good luck

sorry you are nobody why should i listen to you. i am posting my opinion here just like you are. i don't like your opinion you don't like mine, life is hard i know
No dude, you are mistaken again. We everybody come here for profit. We control our emotion by our-self. This is cryptoland everything is possible here IMO.
I wish you good luck to make more money.

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:25:47 AM

Good luck

No dude, you are mistaken again. We everybody come here for profit. We control our emotion by our-self. This is cryptoland everything is possible here IMO.

ofcourse i am here to make money like everyone else we are also here not to lose money
bitbd83

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:36:34 AM

Good luck

ofcourse i am here to make money like everyone else we are also here not to lose money
So go on..be positive make money & leave silently whenever you like.

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:46:36 AM

Good luck

So go on..be positive make money & leave silently whenever you like.

i am positive, posting the truth is not being negative, i'm here to see how it develops its not FUD.
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:57:58 AM

yet another fud and mud thread? hm  Undecided
xtent

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:12:00 AM

Every reply I had in this thread was deleted.
Asked honest questions and am throwing down an honest bet.
Deletion in 3......2......1......ah self moderated, makes sense now.
arcoins (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:12:53 AM

Every reply I had in this thread was deleted.
Asked honest questions and am throwing down an honest bet.
Deletion in 3......2......1......ah self moderated, makes sense now.

If you want your comments not to be deleted post them without swearing.
xtent

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:17:42 AM

Sorry sir, please also delete comments that do not make sense.
bitbd83

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:20:32 AM

Sorry sir, please also delete comments that do not make sense.

Every FUD related post must be deleted because we suffer most.

mrdennis86

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:50:10 AM

copy of stealthcoin? then i buy xst that is so much cheaper :-)

All my XST coins are stolen Sad feel free to donate some XST to RzPMCaQxjxCNCyw2eiYsLqU2MWe45vFfLU I really appreciate that!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: