Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:48:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Phone Activation Service  (Read 1043 times)
coory (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:19:37 PM

Phone Activation Service.

Price: $2.00

Sites: Bing Rewards, Paypal, Facebook, Promos/Sweepstakes, Craigslist, Hotmail, Azure, Amazon

my skype:coory.mak

I can activate anything. None of that shitty voip/iphone texting app numbers. Only buy from a legit seller

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinTraders

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:40:38 PM

If i buy it in bulk(20 or more) can you give a discount?
If yes i'll be interested!
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 11:44:55 PM

I think he is offering, phone verification services for listed providers in OP and others, some websites allow accounts after phone number verification, OP is claiming that he can verify phone numbers for your accounts. OP should also provide details on which countries he can verify phone numbers for.

Also a note to anyone who uses this service, phone verification gives the phone identifier access to the account.

coory (OP)

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:56:12 PM

I think he is offering, phone verification services for listed providers in OP and others, some websites allow accounts after phone number verification, OP is claiming that he can verify phone numbers for your accounts. OP should also provide details on which countries he can verify phone numbers for.

Also a note to anyone who uses this service, phone verification gives the phone identifier access to the account.

these are USA numbers
BitcoinTraders

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:09:55 AM

these are USA numbers

You can't provide from other country?
coory (OP)

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:11:10 AM

these are USA numbers

Nop i can provide now only from USA
BitcoinTraders

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:12:33 AM

these are USA numbers

Sad
Ok anyways thanks for answers...
coory (OP)

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:13:48 AM

these are USA numbers

Sad
Ok anyways thanks for answers...

any time bro
coory (OP)

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:50:13 AM

I think people can make fake phone numbers with google voice without buying such services. This is definitely more towards the blackhat side of the internet.
i used real numbers Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: