Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:19:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP ;SOME IS STEALING MY BITCOIN;IT GOT 1 CONFIRMATION!!! 1min ago  (Read 5692 times)
LouReed

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:39:21 AM

since 2011 he is stealing bitcoins ,till now 390 i see in blockexplorer.bitcoin is really very unsecure.
but how he can send from my wallet to his wallet the btc? how is that possible.
my btc is with password also

LOL! My previous point made!!!

Bitcoin is NOT insecure, it's people like you who don't know what they're doing that are insecure!  Roll Eyes
cozk

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:40:43 AM

You are retarded.

You caused this.

Assume it.
i dont need any judge,i need help.if that is not here,leave me alone

Help for what ?

There is nothing you or anybody can do....

Its gone, its gone.
64dimensions

Activity: 578
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:59:31 AM

Is the original post a troll? Is the OP playing some sort of backgame?

It doesn't make any sense:

1) How can you lose BTC over the course of 3 years and not do anything?

2) With all that BTC you could have unplugged the CAT5 cable and purchased a clean laptop.

Is it possible that the OP is hoping that people visit the malware website?
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:01:30 AM

Is the original post a troll? Is the OP playing some sort of backgame?

It doesn't make any sense:

1) How can you lose BTC over the course of 3 years and not do anything?

2) With all that BTC you could have unplugged the CAT5 cable and purchased a clean laptop.

Is it possible that the OP is hoping that people visit the malware website?
I think you didn't get it. He said the scammer has been running his wallet stealer/keylogger for 3 years and has accumulated that many btc from his thefts. OP said he lost 1BTC to him.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:11:09 AM

Well good news about all this; you made the blockchain.info headlines, link, title and all.

I have a feeling that the blog writer may have been part of the scammer's network, if not the scammer himself, as it would have been a good idea for him to gather a following of people and then take their stuff. I'd check the publishing date, but I don't want to risk any further embedded files.

I can't say that we'll get your BTC back, but I guess this was a learning experience and it's probably good for you. I guess you'll have to work to get it back, however. Sorry about that.
nuff

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:20:18 AM

I've had my bitcoins stolen before, and I know exactly the feeling. Guys here rubbing salt to your wound by saying you deserve this or that blablabla without providing any help are imo insensitive but there really is nothing that can be done to get back bitcoins that has been sent out, it's the very concept that made bitcoin what it is essentially. If bitcoin transactions can be cancelled then bitcoin is worthless. But it's a very important lesson in life, and I must thank bitcoin (and the bastard who stole my bitcoins) for giving me such valuable lessons in ife and thankful that it's just bitcoin and nothing dearer. I have not experienced a loss in my life that would consumed me, totally sucked the life out of me until I lost my bitcoins. But I got over it gradually, eventually, and looking back now I am stronger knowing that I can handle losses, and will be readily prepared to face future, bigger losses if (touch-wood) I so unfortunately happen to. Forget about the whole getting back at them revenge feeling it's not worth the weight of living everyday with remorse and vengeance. All the best to you and hope you do not give up on Bitcoin because of this incident.
e4xit

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:24:53 AM

What operating system do you use?
What wallet software did you use?
How did you generate the password for your wallet?
Where do you store the backups of your wallet file?

Sorry, but like others have said the BTC are irrevocably gone now.

Not your keys, not your coins.
CoinJoin, always.
timmy1979222 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:06:22 PM

I've had my bitcoins stolen before, and I know exactly the feeling. Guys here rubbing salt to your wound by saying you deserve this or that blablabla without providing any help are imo insensitive but there really is nothing that can be done to get back bitcoins that has been sent out, it's the very concept that made bitcoin what it is essentially. If bitcoin transactions can be cancelled then bitcoin is worthless. But it's a very important lesson in life, and I must thank bitcoin (and the bastard who stole my bitcoins) for giving me such valuable lessons in ife and thankful that it's just bitcoin and nothing dearer. I have not experienced a loss in my life that would consumed me, totally sucked the life out of me until I lost my bitcoins. But I got over it gradually, eventually, and looking back now I am stronger knowing that I can handle losses, and will be readily prepared to face future, bigger losses if (touch-wood) I so unfortunately happen to. Forget about the whole getting back at them revenge feeling it's not worth the weight of living everyday with remorse and vengeance. All the best to you and hope you do not give up on Bitcoin because of this incident.
tnx for speaking such nice , i have bought a very good virus program now, and will be much carefully.
PangPang

Activity: 499

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:20:40 PM

tnx for speaking such nice , i have bought a very good virus program now, and will be much carefully.

No offense, but it is better to use common sense before download anything to your computer , as no AV program can block 100% malware.

timmy1979222 (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:29:47 PM

is it possible to read the trojan virus in it, and look where it sends,and change the adresses ,so it sends back to me my btc?
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:32:43 PM

is it possible to read the trojan virus in it, and look where it sends,and change the adresses ,so it sends back to me my btc?
You won't be able to do that, it's kind of already out the window because once bitcoin is gone, it's gone unless you can take it back from the person.

Now, that being said, you'd have to go in and change the address and change it so that it can affect the host's computer, which you probably don't have to mac address for. And even then you have to convince the virus to infect the hosts computer, and if he's smarter yet, which he probably is, he's gone and created a firewall for the same thing.

You could try, but I have no idea how you would do it.
jersey19957

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:50:37 PM

i downloaded this from here, and clicked on it,while my virus program was not activ.i just wanted to see

http://thedonhacks.blogspot.co.at/2013/04/flipcoincheat-v28.html

Here's your Flip Coin Cheat: https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/2829be1d98a4d62b9b3fbae6e137d7fc3783a25fde197a616266d56bc23b9f04/analysis/

That's a pretty expensive lesson, hope you've learned it.

Oh fuck my life. MBAM didn't detect that? I guess I need an aditional AV. What is the best antivirus to go along with MBAM and Comodo Firewall (free)?
What about Avira or NOD32?
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:06:06 PM

i downloaded this from here, and clicked on it,while my virus program was not activ.i just wanted to see

http://thedonhacks.blogspot.co.at/2013/04/flipcoincheat-v28.html

Here's your Flip Coin Cheat: https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/2829be1d98a4d62b9b3fbae6e137d7fc3783a25fde197a616266d56bc23b9f04/analysis/

Oh fuck my life. MBAM didn't detect that? I guess I need an aditional AV. What is the best antivirus to go along with MBAM and Comodo Firewall (free)?

Check here: http://alternativeto.net/software/avg-anti-virus/

jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 09:09:56 PM

http://notgoingtodisplaythislink.com

Here's your Flip Coin Cheat: https://notgonnashowthisoneeither.net

Why would you even consider downloading something from a site with "hack" in the domain and "cheat" in the file?  I mean seriously... how about I create some crazy script and call it "GonnaStealYourBTC" and post it... wonder how many people would think, "Gee, that's a great idea, I think I'll run it to see what happens!"

People constantly trying to find that "here's free money!" scheme are always amazed when they get the raw end of the deal.  You don't need an additional AV... you need to get some common sense and not go and download stupid shit.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:12:24 PM

Computer security for average bitcoin user is dark magic :/ thats sad but true
jersey19957

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:18:45 PM

Why would you even consider downloading something from a site with "hack" in the domain and "cheat" in the file?  I mean seriously... how about I create some crazy script and call it "GonnaStealYourBTC" and post it... wonder how many people would think, "Gee, that's a great idea, I think I'll run it to see what happens!"

People constantly trying to find that "here's free money!" scheme are always amazed when they get the raw end of the deal.  You don't need an additional AV... you need to get some common sense and not go and download stupid shit.

Lol I didnt download anything, I just find it a bit offensive that I paid for MBAM Premium and it seems it is unable to detect that file.
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 09:26:15 PM

Computer security for average bitcoin computer/smartphone/tablet user is dark magic :/ thats sad but true
Fixed that for ya Wink

If you met a complete stranger on the street, would you willingly give him the keys to your car if he promised to turn it into a Lamborghini?  Or, the keys to your house if he told you he was going to install a new 70" 4K TV?  Would you let somebody reach into your pocket and grab your wallet if he told you he was going to put $100 in there for you?  Would you leave your iPhone on the front seat of your car and leave all the windows open while you went shopping?

I suppose the same people who answer yes also have ATM pins of 1111 or 1234 and passwords of "password".

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
young3dvard

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:28:06 PM

You should file police report, very small chance of getting the money back this way though
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 09:30:52 PM

Lol I didnt download anything, I just find it a bit offensive that I paid for MBAM Premium and it seems it is unable to detect that file.
Gotcha.  No anti-virus program is perfect.  Typically they are reactionary.  A new virus is found, it spreads, research is done, a cure/fix/detection is created, it is added to a new definition file for you to download and install.  Even with the best system out there, you're not immune.  Your best defense is good old common sense.  Got an email from someone you don't know?  Probably shouldn't open any attachments or click any links.  Find something that seems too good to be true?  It is.

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 09:39:41 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 09:52:44 PM by roslinpl

Computer security for average bitcoin user is dark magic :/ thats sad but true

Computer security for average computer user is dark magic.
    And that's sad but true..

50% of us (perhaps) are somehow IT related. Developers, hobbyists, teachers, etc.

But the thing is... people are not thinking reasonably in many cases ...

For example... if we want to keep Bitcoin in a safe wallet we choose the one that community say is good... isn't? Not the one advertised by a member with 8 posts Cheesy ... (or maybe if that one is recommended by well known bitcoiners too.. Smiley )
    Well .. there are plenty of mistakes that Bitcoiner can do to get compromised by some hacker...

examples of what NOT TO DO / mistakes !:
    • 1.keep passwords @ e-mail box ...
    • 2.keep passwords in a plain txt file ...
    • 3.keep passwords anywhere online ...
    • 4.Using not secured unknown online services
    • 5.Using same password while using uknown online services (same password like for example a password to my wallet).
    • 5a Cheesy : Using same passwords on few services... USE DIFFERENT PASSWORDS!
    • 6.Installing unknown software ... example: "Oh! A Speed booster! .. My PC will work 1928% times faster! FOR FREE?!?!? WHAT A GREAT SOFTWARE! I am downloading... (after a while..) hmm seems not working ... uninstall".
    • 7.Installing unknown software via torrents ... (while using torrents for downloading any kind of a software (even freeware ones) you must be very, very careful ...
    • 8.Keeping BITCOIN WALLET NOT ENCRYPTED!!! (Huge mistake)
    • 9.Keeping unencrypted *.dat (wallet backups) files ANYWHERE.
    • 10.Not having Anti Virus + Anti Malweare...
    • 11.Not haing a firewall (minimum x2)
    • 12.Using VERY simple passwords:

Examples of very BAD passwords/pass phrases: abc123, abc123123abc, ABc123, myNickName2014..., "There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold" (YES! This is BAD passphrase! Even when very long ...)

Examples of GOOD passwords/pass phrase: as_xswre73..,z(232kekx()__sdoIYTD76:;::_  ,  "i banana go plane right on 1827 when using monkey on a dashboard and recharging cat with apple wine full mud"

• 13. Doing things faster than thinking!!!! - THINK! Bitcoin have a value.. Think about it like about your old material wallet. KEEP IT SAFE...
    • 14 ...

And many others.

So be aware and think while using your coins! Smiley

Regards![/list]
    Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
      Print  

Jump to: