Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:09:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official statement regarding sale of Satoshi Poker  (Read 10986 times)
RagnarBT

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:12:55 PM

The BurnTurn team is done with responding to these redundant criticisms and will allow everyone to judge us on our actions, regardless of how you feel.  I apologize for engaging in the bickering, which has made for terrible discourse on this forum.  It is tough to see your name dragged through the mud and not respond.

This is my last post on this thread, so please contact us directly if you have any questions about your personal situation.  We hope that you will enjoy BurnTurn.eu upon launch and thank you to those who have supported us!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grinandbearit

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:40:30 PM

The BurnTurn team is done with responding to these redundant criticisms and will allow everyone to judge us on our actions, regardless of how you feel. 

all comments are based on your actions.

reandundant criticisms? wtf... fact is you scam plo and we won´t let you sweep it under the carpet.
BitcoinFlush (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

No longer satoshipoker.org - Can't change avatar

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 06:42:42 AM

well, if you see the agreement in first post then there is a set amount of btc agreed upon, which he refuses to pay. 2nd, he chose to pay out a player from holland but put some basic bs in the email and since i know most of the players from holland on a better level than just site owner, I have enough grounds for legal action.

Besides that, the site will be done before they even started, when you show to scam people like this. I'm sure this thread will be brought up when they try to launch their site. Aside from that, I might not have the best reputation in this space, but plo8monster goes back years in bitcoin poker and knows most of y'all personally. Guess I don't even have to vouch for his integrity...

Almost done with finalizing the further legal steps. Will update you guys soon!

Let's color the MOON: Y1Dxt2kmHoRRWPBEeKv9rzCfcA7EvrWv82
Iplay4keeps

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:41:28 PM

Ragnar how can I get my money off the site??
RagnarBT

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:34:05 PM

Hello Iplay4keeps, I just sent the BTC and hope you join us at BurnTurn.eu soon!

Anyone who wants their satoshi poker BTC back, please email ragnar@burnturn.eu
grinandbearit

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:51:51 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 12:42:19 PM by grinandbearit

plo wants his chips back! nobody will join ScamTurn.eu...
plo8monster

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:49:34 PM

Plo8 chimes in:   NEWS FLASH !!!

Brandon Casten of Burnturn, contacted me to day to settle my account.
He made a partial payment with the balance contingent on me cleaning up this thread.
The following is my effort to be fair and clear this issue.

In all fairness, Bart the previous owner is the reason it has taken so long to get this done.
Im sure the books he handed over to Branden had been cooked to some extent. Bart was robbing Peter
to pay Paul, until finally he had to rob Paul, and tell Paul, Peter did it. The players funds should never
have been accessible to Bart. He made a mess of SP in the end. I kept my 10 bitcoin on site to cover players funds.
Hell i even deposited money so players could withdraw. I hope players realize as a pro for the site that I never ever had any access to back end functions of the site. As so many of you know me personally, You know i am a bitcoin evangelist. It bothers me deeply all the bad press behind this issue of refunds by the new owner to players of the previous Satoshipoker.

I can only imagine what the books looked like, when he handed them over to Brandon,  In all fairness i believe Branden and Ragnar are doing thier very best to get players refunded. I dont envy his job. I spent a lot of time cleaning up behind Bart, as many of you know. The thing is i have directed previous players to the email for Ragnar and they have all (everyone of them) reported to me they got their refunds... This makes me very happy and I think Burnturn should receive kudos for finally getting this mess cleaned up. KUDO's !!!

It is deepest wish that every one to the very last player, to the very .01 mBtc,  gets thier funds back.

I am "NOW CERTAIN" they will, as i see most have been repaid to date. And to be completely honest: Branden reaching out to me to get me paid is a good sign... Understand mine was the largest by far to be paid off.. And Branden reached out to me today. For this i must say TY Brandon. (A personal man to man, cyber handshake is in order..TY Branden)

I wish your site the very best. By reaching out to me today, shows character! (imho) When dealing with other peoples money there is nothing more important than character. Thank you good sir.

~~plo8 ( breathes a deep sigh of relief)
RagnarBT

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:05:56 PM

Plo8 chimes in:   NEWS FLASH !!!

Brandon Casten of Burnturn, contacted me to day to settle my account.
He made a partial payment with the balance contingent on me cleaning up this thread.
The following is my effort to be fair and clear this issue.

In all fairness, Bart the previous owner is the reason it has taken so long to get this done.
Im sure the books he handed over to Branden had been cooked to some extent. Bart was robbing Peter
to pay Paul, until finally he had to rob Paul, and tell Paul, Peter did it. The players funds should never
have been accessible to Bart. He made a mess of SP in the end. I kept my 10 bitcoin on site to cover players funds.
Hell i even deposited money so players could withdraw. I hope players realize as a pro for the site that I never ever had any access to back end functions of the site. As so many of you know me personally, You know i am a bitcoin evangelist. It bothers me deeply all the bad press behind this issue of refunds by the new owner to players of the previous Satoshipoker.

I can only imagine what the books looked like, when he handed them over to Brandon,  In all fairness i believe Branden and Ragnar are doing thier very best to get players refunded. I dont envy his job. I spent a lot of time cleaning up behind Bart, as many of you know. The thing is i have directed previous players to the email for Ragnar and they have all (everyone of them) reported to me they got their refunds... This makes me very happy and I think Burnturn should receive kudos for finally getting this mess cleaned up. KUDO's !!!

It is deepest wish that every one to the very last player, to the very .01 mBtc,  gets thier funds back.

I am "NOW CERTAIN" they will, as i see most have been repaid to date. And to be completely honest: Branden reaching out to me to get me paid is a good sign... Understand mine was the largest by far to be paid off.. And Branden reached out to me today. For this i must say TY Brandon. (A personal man to man, cyber handshake is in order..TY Branden)

I wish your site the very best. By reaching out to me today, shows character! (imho) When dealing with other peoples money there is nothing more important than character. Thank you good sir.

~~plo8 ( breathes a deep sigh of relief)
BitcoinFlush (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

No longer satoshipoker.org - Can't change avatar

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 10:01:10 AM

Ragnar, Brandon, BurnTurn Team,

With paying out you have really earned my respect and as for that I forgive you for the lies that you guys spread about me. Good luck with the launch of BurnTurn.

Let's color the MOON: Y1Dxt2kmHoRRWPBEeKv9rzCfcA7EvrWv82
SueGiant

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 02:15:36 PM

Ragnar, Brandon, BurnTurn Team,

With paying out you have really earned my respect and as for that I forgive you for the lies that you guys spread about me. Good luck with the launch of BurnTurn.

Nice gesture from you guys!
Peegasus

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:43:36 AM

Ok that was a good read. Smiley I was hoping Satoshi Poker comes back really soon but it was already sold to others. hmmmm

st1letto

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 11:58:57 AM

and where is BumTurn poker now? i cannot even register at the http://burnturn.eu/#/register
pokerdude1337

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:17:12 PM

It looks like BurnTurn Poker is continuing to upset people quite a bit despite still not launching. I just stumbled across http://burnturn.org, which humorously uses the BurnTurn name but looks to be a site dedicated to linking to the various controversies around the brand and urging caution in dealing with them. While the site still hasn't launched, it does look like their Twitter feed is still being posted to pretty regularly so I'd assume a launch is coming at some point.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: