Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:40:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2014-07-16] Keiser Report and Roger Ver about BTC  (Read 1250 times)
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 11:38:18 AM

Keiser Report and Roger Ver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu6U-wSU5Aw

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinMode

Activity: 417
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:52:47 PM

I liked Max Keiser a lot until he suggested that a sensible person would diversify "...something like 50% in bitcoin, 25% into litecoin, and 25% Maxcoin." For him to even suggest his coin is a valuable part of any investment plan is ridiculous if you know about the dishonest way it was launched. He said that quote about a month ago. What piece of shit. He slings some good sounding tales about the banks, but unfortunately he is just out there to try and find more suckers to pump his own shitty investments. He's no better than those he damns on his show.

Wish that I could still like the guy.
medicine

Activity: 697
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 10:00:32 PM

Yes I think maxcoin is down something like 95-99% since its launch.  Maybe an opportunity to buy now. But no way Im touching it.
Look forward to watching the video later.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:07:23 PM

Maxcoin is down over 95%?
Buy when there is blood in the streets!

bitpower

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 10:52:28 PM

I liked Max Keiser a lot until he suggested that a sensible person would diversify "...something like 50% in bitcoin, 25% into litecoin, and 25% Maxcoin." For him to even suggest his coin is a valuable part of any investment plan is ridiculous if you know about the dishonest way it was launched. He said that quote about a month ago. What piece of shit. He slings some good sounding tales about the banks, but unfortunately he is just out there to try and find more suckers to pump his own shitty investments. He's no better than those he damns on his show.

Wish that I could still like the guy.

I think Max pumped LTC once by tweeting it will shoot up to 40$.. and it did shoot up well straight after, just can't remember how much it hit. (I enjoyed this one). I also remember him pumping quarkcoins(scamcoin). His magic become less powerfull with time (or next pumps).. And if Maxcoin is another "shitcoin", it is a pitty indeed that hes trying to make people buy something useless, cause he does seem like a cool guy.

May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:44:48 AM

Max is smart and he means well but he gets excited he tends to exaggerate at times.  I think the real thing is sometimes it's hard for someone in his position to admit when they are wrong mainly they are considered to be experts in one way or another. 

If their is a boom in the altcoin market again Maxcoin could do well and then who knows what will happen down the line.  The link is much appreciated the interview will be interesting I have know doubt. 
CoinMode

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:26:37 AM

Max is smart and he means well but he gets excited he tends to exaggerate at times.  I think the real thing is sometimes it's hard for someone in his position to admit when they are wrong mainly they are considered to be experts in one way or another. 

If their is a boom in the altcoin market again Maxcoin could do well and then who knows what will happen down the line.  The link is much appreciated the interview will be interesting I have know doubt. 

There will still be some good info in his interviews, but they are densely peppered with his pump and dump schemes. Every potential bitcoiner scammed by QRK or MAX is a huge loss for cryptocurrency in general.
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 08:27:24 PM

Max is a selfish asshole. he also promoted quarkcoin in the past what was ridiculous.  Roll Eyes
...and maxcoin of course...

medicine

Activity: 697
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 09:01:41 PM

Max is a selfish asshole. he also promoted quarkcoin in the past what was ridiculous.  Roll Eyes
I think it should be pointed out that he doesn't actually promote Maxoin in this video what so ever.  He does suggest diversifying investments across coins other than bitcoin to spread out risk, but he only names litecoin.
Let's try to get our facts straight here people.
If you had a coin named after you, wouldn't you also mention it now and then?
CoinMode

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:19:44 PM

I think it should be pointed out that he doesn't actually promote Maxoin in this video what so ever.  He does suggest diversifying investments across coins other than bitcoin to spread out risk, but he only names litecoin.
Let's try to get our facts straight here people.
If you had a coin named after you, wouldn't you also mention it now and then?

In another video clip Keiser said, "...divest something like 50% bitcoin, 25% litecoin, and 25% maxcoin." This was a long time after the launch of MAX, so he already knew it was a garbage coin and was still promoting it on the same level as litecoin. Disgusting behavior from a guy that I really wanted to like.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: