Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:46:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: --* Monero Community Hall of Fame *--  (Read 6064 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 10:35:04 PM

Can I be inducted into the Monero Hall of Infamy ?

You are my favourite troll of all time:)

Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:35:19 PM

Can I be inducted into the Monero Hall of Infamy ?

You are my favourite troll of all time:)
Yay!
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:37:47 PM

Donators of 1,000 XMR - 6th dan monero superheros with crates of Diamonds (+1 crate of Diamonds for every 1,000 XMR donated)

So are we insinuating nobody has over 100k? Or they get to pick their title?
 Grin

Above 1,000 there will be a new category per each 1,000 and they will have several crates of Diamonds + perhaps some extra.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:51:39 PM

I've been supporting this coin a lot. I was here since the first day, but I remember, my bad luck as always made me buy at the top, so I own like 60 XMR Sad
I can't afford any additional XMR neither can I donate. Im going to try buying more. Of course I didnt had enough to buy before the expect jump in price. It's still ridiculously low tho.

Shrikez

Activity: 399
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:54:31 PM

I sent 25 XMR on July 11th.

don't spend it all on blackjack and hookers!

Die Würde des Menschen ist unantastbar
dreamspark

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:17:38 PM

Will sort some more of a donation out and will find out how much Ive already donated.

Can the devs keep some sort of balance for us to see ?
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 11:28:18 PM

Will sort some more of a donation out and will find out how much Ive already donated.

Can the devs keep some sort of balance for us to see ?

The viewkey is published in the OP, but we'll also look at publishing a running total of all donations.

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:52:12 PM

Although it may not help you level up in the hall of fame, a good way to support development if you are a miner is to solo mine to the donation address. This also helps the coin itself directly by maintaining a full node and increasing decentralization. I recently shifted some of my mining gear to the donation address.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:01:03 AM

Although it may not help you level up in the hall of fame, a good way to support development if you are a miner is to solo mine to the donation address. This also helps the coin itself directly by maintaining a full node and increasing decentralization. I recently shifted some of my mining gear to the donation address.

And it also counts towards the hall of fame!

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 12:49:19 AM

As an indirect donation, you can choose to mine to a pool that donates to the dev fund also Smiley The pools and their percentage of donation are listed in the OP.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
dnaleor
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Want privacy? Use Monero!

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:50:10 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 01:06:02 AM by dnaleor

I have supported the development right from the start Smiley

20 XMR donated to the pool bounty
10 XMR donated to the GUI bounty
5 XMR donated to the logo bounty (I think some of it went to the devs eventually; can't find my post however...)
and my first transaction was a 1 XMR transaction to tacotime to test my wallet Wink
also gave around 5 XMR to get people into Monero and already donated a few XMR to the devs. Just can't remember the ammount

Total already >35 XMR
I'll add another 70 if that puts me in the 3rd dan (I like gold Wink ) (and this total is around the 1% 'rule')

Please confirm and I'll send it  Grin

edit: 100 XMR total would not be 1% but rather something around 9% I miscalculated  Grin
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:04:28 AM

If bounty donations count (and I don't see why they wouldn't), well I'm looking forward to my crates of diamonds.
kbm

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:22:37 AM

If bounty donations count (and I don't see why they wouldn't), well I'm looking forward to my crates of diamonds.

Are you thinking of only completed bounties? Or all of them, both waiting to be claimed as well as pledged and waiting for collection?

Would donations to developers addresses before they listed the dev wallet fund count, also what about donations to the giveaway fund .. which I think has been sent to the dev wallet?

So many different different names I've used! I guess I'll be left with my own figures Smiley

Thanks Smiley
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:21:10 AM

Added.

dnaleor
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Want privacy? Use Monero!

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:45:57 AM

Added.

XMR sent
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:55:19 AM

Are you thinking of only completed bounties? Or all of them, both waiting to be claimed as well as pledged and waiting for collection?

Would donations to developers addresses before they listed the dev wallet fund count, also what about donations to the giveaway fund .. which I think has been sent to the dev wallet?

So many different different names I've used! I guess I'll be left with my own figures Smiley

- 1 XMR donated equals 1 XMR regardless of its exchange value. Other currencies (BTC) are converted to XMR at the exchange rate of the donation date;

- The donation date is the date when you published the willingness to surrender this money to development (in case that there is a delay between the stated intent and the transaction), however it is listed only after you transfer/surrender the funds (this applies to bounties where you have the funds in your possession and/or don't know if you are required to surrender them or not);

- Donations to bounty funds, dev personal addresses, dev wallet and giveaway fund, all count and are listed with the day when they were announced, from the day the donation is actually made (or I've been informed about it);

- All donations are added together and rank advanced accordingly;

- List is arranged by "earliest date of promotion to the level in question", then by "earliest date of promotion to the level N-1 (if applicable), etc.", then by "first to be added gets preference";

- The hero donators in the list (1st dan and up) get to add a personal message (name + text must fit in one line), furthermore their promotion date history is shown from the 1st dan up (if applicable);

- The superhero donators (4th dan and up) get 5 full lines of message (4th dan only 3 lines sorry) in italics (moderated by me);

- The eternal legendary donators (1 kilo club, 6th dan, crates of Diamonds), get:
  * 1 crate of Diamonds for every 1,000 XMR donated
  * one custom title per every 1,000 XMR above the first one
  * higher dan rank, so that (2k => 7th dan, 5k => 8th dan, ad inf)
  * to change their text at will
  * complimentary bottle of wine from my own cellars in Malla upon their introductory visit (my wine cellar is 80sqm, of 40 different wines);  

- Donating time does not count towards this list (it makes practical problems of valuation, for example I would not work for less than $2k per hour - does that mean my writing this message earns me 1.5 crates of Diamonds?  Roll Eyes );

- There will be a separate Heroes of Work list that seeks to give glory to the ones donating their time, including the devs.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:59:08 AM

Please add a pedigree of your donations, including the dates of advancing to each dan rank (if you want the history to be shown). It will be added to the front of the list promptly and glory goes to whom it is due.  Smiley

znaky

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:13:30 AM

I want to donate 5 XMR. Do I just send it to the donation adress? How will you know it's from me?
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:23:41 AM

I want to donate 5 XMR. Do I just send it to the donation adress? How will you know it's from me?

Just send it, we will believe you. It is only when you claim to have sent for example 100 XMR, there needs to be some proof.

I will add you straight away! Smiley

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1121

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:24:43 AM

Add a payment ID.
On poloniex : https://www.poloniex.com/balances
Click on Generate New Payment ID
Then you can either send directly using poloniex adding the payment ID or use your wallet adding the payment ID like this :

Code:
transfer 0 47sghzufGhJJDQEbScMCwVBimTuq6L5JiRixD8VeGbpjCTA12noXmi4ZyBZLc99e66NtnKff34fHsGRoyZk3ES1s1V4QVcB 5 0260000573afaacd67e95183ecd1a6693f6be146475db85e0dd079dbb3c3c33b

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: