Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:54:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: group bitcoin  (Read 1185 times)
Afton1 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:36:35 PM

Hi, anyone heard from Group Bitcoin  no answer to phone straight to voicemail,  friends are worried,  some threads mentioned
Justin  i never spoke to Justin,  over two weeks  and no  one gets back,  has anyone else spoken to them,  they posted pictures here  on forum two days ago of terraminers in racks how come they posting,  but no answer on phone for over two weeks, please any one else getting this problem or have any news at all.
odlal

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:04:43 AM

oh dear it appears the "Largest Bitcoin Mine In The UK" otherwise known as "Group Bitcoin" has either gone out of business or were never a business in the first place ?

After a little digging around it seems their registered address of 145-157 ST JOHN STREET, LONDON, EC1V 4PW (taken from http://www.groupbitcoin.com/pages/contact-us) is actually the address of a company called "Sedus Stoll" (https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sedus+toll&oq=sedus+toll#q=sedus+stoll+ec1v+4du) or perhaps they share the premises ?

Hopefully I'm wrong but there's been no answer from their telephone number nor their email address for some time now ...

Hey "Group Bitcoin" >>> Is Anyone Home Huh

P.S. Has anybody actually visited their Mine said to be somewhere in Essex ?
jonno453

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 08:31:37 AM

i used to be a customer of Group Bitcoin. I collocated a SP10 with them but 2 months ago they were supposedly kicked out of there warehouse as they were generating too much noise and heat. all though these guys had good ideas and were very enthusiastic, they can be a pain to get hold of.

last i herd they were looking for somewhere else to locate there mine. i did ask for them to contact me when they found a location but have not herd anything.

P.S. Has anybody actually visited their Mine said to be somewhere in Essex ?

i did visit the mine, and was quite impressive. there mine was well built and did have an office and storage. as well as the man trap. although i believe i didn't see the whole structure as they claimed to have more hashes than i saw miners but this could have been the collocated miners i saw. the photo on there website now is of a new mine so hopefully they have survived.
Unfortunately they did ask me not to share the location for security of the miners and collocated miners.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: