Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:13:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS 2 blu e-cig Original Starter Kits with 10 flavor cartomizers in each  (Read 636 times)
EvenMatt (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

★secondstrade.com★

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:46:27 PM

1 blu e-cig Original Starter Kit + 10 Classic Tobacco flavored cartomizers $35 + $7 shipping = $42

*This kit is in great condition.  It was a gift and opened but never used.  I added a pack of 5 cartomizers to it. The kit is $59 new and the pack of cartomizers  is ~$13 new so it's a total value of $72. Owner's manual included.

1 blu e-cig Original Starter Kit + 5 Classic Tobacco + 5 mixed flavor cartomizers $30 + $7 shipping = $37

*This kit is in very good condition.  It was also a gift and it was used for about 2 days.  One of the batteries has a small ding in it so I am selling this kit for less.  I added a pack of 5 cartomizers to it.  The kit is $59 new and the pack of cartomizers is ~$13 new so it's a total value of $72.  Owner's manual included (not the original, a copy).

If you are interested in a kit please specify which one. If you are interested in both kits I could ship in a USPS medium flat rate box for 12.35 so for both kits shipped it would be $77.35.  Thanks for looking.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: