Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:06:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will do anything for some BTC  (Read 2414 times)
leex1528 (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:31:13 PM

I know this is a weird request...I am trying to pay off my student loans as fast as possible.

I am willing to do some work(Remotely) or (Locally if you are near MN)  in exchange for BTC.  The task can be anything.  We can negotiate on price before hand.

As it currently stands I have to pay $230 dollars a month for 20 years.

I would rather pay a larger amount for say-5 years or less.  I just cannot afford to pay that much personally at the moment.

I am debating about asking for a loan, but I have no collateral so I would rather not try to get marked as a scam or anything. 

If anyone has some odd jobs they need done, or busy work...Maybe I can do something for you and you can help a recent college grad trying to get by!
Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:35:47 PM

Have you forget to mention your male or female ?  Grin Grin Grin
leex1528 (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:37:07 PM

Lol, I guess I should have specified....No sexual Acts, I am a male.  lol..
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:46:30 PM

Lol, I guess I should have specified....No sexual Acts, I am a male.  lol..

Then you have a smaller chance at earning some BTC

Account recovered 08-12-2019
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:56:27 PM

Perhaps you will get better responses if you specify what skills you have, or put forward some suggestions yourself. For example, do you have any experience in programming, graphic design, or know a second language? Also, besides looking at offers here, you might want to take a look at sites like freelancer and odesk - pay is usually low, especially while you have no reputation there, but it might help out.

Anyway, good luck leex1528; I hope things work out well for you.
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:41:05 AM

Also take a look at fiverr.com

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
cookmac

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:46:02 AM

Writing articles or forum posting can provide you with quite a substantial subsidiary income. It depends what price you ask etc
MangoJ

Activity: 222

BTCRaven.com Escrow & Advertising

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 07:43:43 PM

What are your skills?
What was this expensive education that you paid so much for that you are not even offering to use?

freelancer, and fiver are a waste of time if you are not a not woman in the adult business, or starving in a 3rd world needing to make $1USD for food.

Automated Escrow  For instant BTC transactions without waiting for a 3rd party.  http://BTCRaven.com
Magic Of Nigeria

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:00:55 PM

suck a dick?

fudge

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:23:24 AM

get a job.

Haшa гpyшa нaйpoзкopчyмaкyвaтiшa!
awesome31312

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:25:04 AM

get a job.

He'll do anything except for that

bitcoinget

Activity: 608
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 04:49:17 PM

There are a bunch of online tasks you can work on for BTC at http://www.bitcoinget.com

Earn Bitcoin by Completing Tasks: http://www.bitcoinget.com
Earn Bitcoin Cashback at 300+ Stores: http://www.coinrebates.com
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:08:05 PM

Well, you can get a free 30-60$ a month in a signature campaign, spending no more than you already do on the forums.

Skills ?

1- Good writing can get you somewhere. Make a portfolio of some sort.
2- Being able to create logos and banners can help. Again, you will need a portfolio of sorts.
3- Developing ? If you know how to make altcoins, you can make a quick buck off that.
4- Affiliate programs. Some new websites have easy to break affiliate programs, and you can get a lot for a little effort. But they are hard to find and get dry quick.
5- Unique, creative ideas. There have been stupid ideas that have earned a lot of dough. *COUGH**COUGH*

That's all I can think of.

There are other methods, but will need you to get knee deep into the world of volatility. (and I don't have much experience with those)

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
leex1528 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:55:10 PM

Err lots of vulgar comments on this I haven't seen before now.

#1-  I have a job in which I make decent income, it isn't the greatest but I am just starting out so it will hopefully go up the more experience I get.

#2- I have a degree in Computer Science, so I am obviously strong in computers, but I am open for helping out with anything.

#3-It isn't terribly expensive as opposed to average cost of Tuition in the states(it is a joke, don't get me started on it) I just would rather not have to pay them for the next 20 years of my life, hence why I figure if I can earn a couple extra 100 here and throw that toward my loans it would knock that down quicker.
rjames88

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:26:43 PM

Try erotic writing, I'm sure I saw something on Reddit about a lady that did this and said if you're even half decent you can write some smut that someone will buy and make a small amount of money
awesome31312

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:35:28 PM

Try erotic writing, I'm sure I saw something on Reddit about a lady that did this and said if you're even half decent you can write some smut that someone will buy and make a small amount of money

Writing erotica isn't for writing "smut"

It takes actual talent

MangoJ

Activity: 222

BTCRaven.com Escrow & Advertising

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 01:35:58 AM

Writing erotica isn't for writing "smut"

It takes actual talent

Tell that "talent" part to the Author of "50 shades of grey" lol

Automated Escrow  For instant BTC transactions without waiting for a 3rd party.  http://BTCRaven.com
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:17:04 AM

#1-  I have a job in which I make decent income, it isn't the greatest but I am just starting out so it will hopefully go up the more experience I get.

#2- I have a degree in Computer Science, so I am obviously strong in computers, but I am open for helping out with anything.

#3-It isn't terribly expensive as opposed to average cost of Tuition in the states(it is a joke, don't get me started on it) I just would rather not have to pay them for the next 20 years of my life, hence why I figure if I can earn a couple extra 100 here and throw that toward my loans it would knock that down quicker.

Good luck with your search, how's about offering a local computer fix / repair / problem solving service. A friend of mine works with computers but does that after work / weekends and does ok.  He's built a website and runs small adverts in local papers etc.

Shame about people making crude comments just to increase post count for signature campaigns Roll Eyes
awesome31312

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:39:28 PM

#1-  I have a job in which I make decent income, it isn't the greatest but I am just starting out so it will hopefully go up the more experience I get.

Good luck with your search, how's about offering a local computer fix / repair / problem solving service. A friend of mine works with computers but does that after work / weekends and does ok.  He's built a website and runs small adverts in local papers etc.

Shame about people making crude comments just to increase post count for signature campaigns Roll Eyes

That's a terrible assumption

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:43:21 PM

I think your idea of working for bitcoin is a million times better than begging for a loan, like so many others do. It would not surprise me if in five years it becomes common to pay for odd jobs with bitcoin. Especially things that can be done online.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: