Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:55:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is what Israel did on our country today[FOR ADULTS]  (Read 2037 times)
coory (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:43:08 AM

HAHHAHAHA

That map is purposefully pushed by those zionist groups as a defense to the map I posted.

You are a joke uhonnamiss. That map doesn't even look like Palestine or Israel. Get out of this thread and go get a Rosetta Stone for English.

Do you know anything of the war between palestine and israel ?

There is no war. There is systematic persecution. I'm not going to argue with someone who can barely speak English.

100%
uhnonamiss

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:51:59 AM

This is a nice little circle jerk you guys got going.   I can see you guys have all the facts in your little bubble and have a very non biased opinion on the situation.
I wish you the best of luck and can see no way how this attitude will hinder peace in the future.

uhnonamiss

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:53:42 AM

HAHHAHAHA

That map is purposefully pushed by those zionist groups as a defense to the map I posted.

You are a joke uhonnamiss. That map doesn't even look like Palestine or Israel. Get out of this thread and go get a Rosetta Stone for English.

Do you know anything of the war between palestine and israel ?

There is no war. There is systematic persecution. I'm not going to argue with someone who can barely speak English.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Israel  Have a look.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:59:29 AM

What really scares me isi the fact that grown men and women are ok the the killing of innocent children their seems to be no ability to recognize right and wrong or use for reason.
coory (OP)

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:10:16 PM

What really scares me isi the fact that grown men and women are ok the the killing of innocent children their seems to be no ability to recognize right and wrong or use for reason.
Can you imagine if there was a murder in your neighbourhood and the murderer was still on the run..

can you imagine if instead of conducting a manhunt, searching for the murderer and trying to bring him to justice.. they police simply shot at every single house where they thought he might be?

can you imagine if they blew up your house looking for the guy ?
can you imagine they killed your wife and child hoping to hit the murderer.

can you imagine trying to run away from the chaos but not being able to leave because your town is surrounded on all sides by a 10 foot wall.

how would you feel?
would you feel like justice is being carried out or would you feel like you have nothing left to live for?

there is no justice, no compassion for the innocent... only senseless violence, terror and hopelessness.

this is the reality of the situation in Isreal right now. (Gaza and the west bank are not a separate country they are ghettos created by Isreal, because the Isrealis will not give them independence)

The Isreali government do not realise that for every single innocent person they kill they plant the seeds of bitter resentment which will fester and radicalise an entire generation of children who have lost their parents or siblings and their will to live a peaceful life.

the Isreali government do not realise (or perhaps do not care) that the collective punishment and terror that was afflicted upon them by the Nazis prior to WWII they are now inflicting on others.
counter

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:28:22 PM

^^  Well said and yes I can imagine such terror but I doubt my limited imagination is close to the real situation.  I don't pick sides because it blinds my judgement at times.  All I can say is I have know doubt the Palestinian generations to come will be at very least have deep resentment.  They could very well be the next generation of what we call terrorists today.  This is going down a path of turmoil for Palestinians now and Israelis later I suspect.  I pray things get better and no more blood will be shed.
coory (OP)

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:30:40 PM

^^  Well said and yes I can imagine such terror but I doubt my limited imagination is close to the real situation.  I don't pick sides because it blinds my judgement at times.  All I can say is I have know doubt the Palestinian generations to come will be at very least have deep resentment.  They could very well be the next generation of what we call terrorists today.  This is going down a path of turmoil for Palestinians now and Israelis later I suspect.  I pray things get better and no more blood will be shed.
They are the devil in human form. If not worse, they are not any better than the Nazi soldiers.
I am sorry but you're wasting too much of my time, and you're really unworthy. I feel bad for you and I hope you get better, because you are sick. I truly mean that. I don't like to engage in conversations that include dumb-confident morons who think killing innocent kids is justifiable and okay.
counter

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:45:10 PM

Oh ok sorry I don't just agree with everything you say blindly because you feel passionate about something.  I commend you for the points you made but said I choose to remain neutral on the topic and you ridicule and belittle me, real nice.  Check the title it say for adults only... Bye
Armed

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:03:24 PM

The bias in the US media regarding this issue is heinous and makes me sick to my stomach. I can't watch the justification the media poses for these kinds of Israeli attacks.  Purposefully targeting children is a direct indication of the heartlessness of the Israeli administration as well as their systematic hatred and persecution of Palestinians.

3.1 BILLION dollars in foreign aid YEARLY to this evil country AND FOR WHAT?Huh?

I believe the bias is the same in the European media, it's disgusting.

Today I heard on the news about the 3.1 billion yearly and thought it was really wrong, all because the lobbying in the US.

It's just plain bribery and if a citizen does it he/she will get thrown in jail.

Also it's not even their country, it's the Palestinians, this world is really fucked up.

how ?    the pali have never owned that land once.. the jews where given half the land by england and the other half went to the Palestinians who decided 50% wasnt good enough and tried to drive the jews into the sea they lost, then they tried again and no matter how outnumbered or disadvatanged they have been they have won.

before the brits its was property of the ottoman empire.

I already know the truth, i don't need you to tell me
We know when This Zionist country established, we know who are the real owners of that land (Palestinians),.
So killing hundreds of people or even wiping Gaza & Palestine out from this universe won't change the fact that those Zionists were just a gang or rapists who occupied another people's land
It doesn't matter what you keep saying anymore, we already have the full truth about this situation
what truth is that? please tell me of the voices in your head.

Hitler : "I would have killed all the Jews of the world, but I kept some to show the world why I killed them"?
Using the quotes of one of the biggest mass murderers of modern time as a way to defend yourself against war actions? That's definitely not gonna help your cause. It just shows that you're all a bunch of anti semitic scum and the rest of the world can't be f**king bothered if you kill one and other.

It is TRUE that the Jews were GIVEN Israel by the UN without the consent of the people who already inhabited that land mass                 
( The palestinians ). And the isrealians at this moment has done nothing but commit crimes against human rights. HOWEVER - quoting Hitler as an argument - kind of makes me hope that the next picture of a body posted on this forum is yours.

Hate based on ethnicity or religion is what's causing the problems in your home country - and you're helping spread it.

ThomasCrowne

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:09:17 PM

Have to say these images got me all choked up inside.  The violence being committed on both sides is absolutely ridiculous.  The thing I really don't understand is why Gaza allows some of it's citizens to launch these wholly ineffective, 1980's tech missle strikes on Israel and teenager kidnappings knowing full well what their response will be?

counter

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:33:44 PM

Have to say these images got me all choked up inside.  The violence being committed on both sides is absolutely ridiculous.  The thing I really don't understand is why Gaza allows some of it's citizens to launch these wholly ineffective, 1980's tech missle strikes on Israel and teenager kidnappings knowing full well what their response will be?

the whole thing is a mess and what can you really say but I don't get it.  They use these bottle rockets and have know clue where they will land, what is the point to that?  I can only assume it is more symbolical then a threat.  Civilians are being attacked/targated on both sides.  The people in positions of power are the ones causing trouble while the people fight it out in the streets and it makes no sense.  Not sure why The US Government isn't sticking their nose in on this issue..
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 11:41:02 PM

why can't we all just be friends
ChiliPowder

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:40:02 AM

Yea cause Palestine is so innocent.

Israel and the Palestinian territories
Main article: Israeli-Palestinian conflict

Hamas ("zeal" in Arabic and an acronym for Harakat al-Muqawama al-Islamiyya) began support for attacks on military and civilian targets in Israel at the beginning of the First Intifada in 1987.[129] The 1988 charter of Hamas calls for the destruction of Israel,[130] and remains in effect today.[citation needed] Its "military wing" has claimed responsibility for numerous attacks in Israel, principally suicide bombings and rocket attacks. Hamas has also been accused of sabotaging the Israeli-Palestine peace process by launching attacks on civilians during Israeli elections to anger Israeli voters and facilitate the election of harder-line Israeli candidates.[131] Hamas has been designated as a terrorist group by the European Union, Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Israel, Australia, Japan, the United Nations Commission on Human Rights and Human Rights Watch. It is banned in Jordan. Russia does not consider Hamas a terrorist group as it was "democratically elected".[132] During the second intifada (September 2000 through August 2005) 39.9 percent of the suicide attacks were carried out by Hamas.[133] The first Hamas suicide attack was the Mehola Junction bombing in 1993.[134] Although Hamas justifies these attacks as necessary in fighting the Israeli occupation of Palestinian territory, the attacks continue despite the 2005 Israeli withdrawal from Hamas controlled territory and Hamas still states its goal to be the elimination of Israel.[135] The wider Hamas movement also serves as a charity organization and provides services to Palestinians.[136]

Islamic Jihad Movement in Palestine is a Palestinian Islamist group based in the Syrian capital, Damascus, and dedicated to waging jihad to eliminate the state of Israel. It was formed by Palestinian Fathi Shaqaqi in the Gaza Strip following the Iranian Revolution which inspired its members. From 1983 onward, it engaged in "a succession of violent, high-profile attacks" on Israeli targets. The intifada which "it eventually sparked" was quickly taken over by the much larger Palestine Liberation Organization and Hamas.[137] Beginning in September 2000, it started a campaign of suicide bombing attacks against Israeli civilians. The PIJ's armed wing, the Al-Quds brigades, has claimed responsibility for numerous militant attacks in Israel, including suicide bombings. The group has been designated as a terrorist organization by several Western countries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel,_2014
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel,_2013
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel,_2012
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel,_2011

Muslims have been fighting for land since the beggining of Islam, and it will probably never stop.

Everything Islam touches turns to shit.

The religion of peace my ass.

Countries that are currently fucked or on thier way to being fucked by Islam.
Syria
Lebanon
Palestine
Libya
Indonesia
Africa
United Kingdom
Chechnya
Iraq
Afghanistan

I know your going to call me a Zionist Pig but I'm not for Israel either the whole thing is messed up, just wanted to point out that your side is not completely innocent and being attacked for no reason.
coory (OP)

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:58:20 AM

3-month old Fares Tarabin, killed by Israeli artillery shells in Rafah, in the southern #Gaza Strip. His mother was critically wounded.

Four year old Rafah Khaleel AlJbour who was killed in an airstrike on Khan Younis today.

fulla (reported to be 10 yrs old) and her cousins, the brothers jihad (Cool and waseem (7) shuhaibar were in a bombing earlier this evening. five others were reportedly injured.
four year old yassin al-Humaidi also died this evening in the hospital from wounds from a separate bombing. four year old rafah khalil al jbour was killed when her home was bombed.

DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:06:36 AM

They are the devil in human form. If not worse, they are not any better than the Nazi soldiers.
I am sorry but you're wasting too much of my time, and you're really unworthy. I feel bad for you and I hope you get better, because you are sick. I truly mean that. I don't like to engage in conversations that include dumb-confident morons who think killing innocent kids is justifiable and okay.

You know, somebody offers a little bit of sympathy towards you but doesn't want to get down on their knees and cry with you and you insist they're "dumb-confident morons".   It's hard to garner any empathy for you or for your cause when you belittle others.  I'm a US taxpayer and would like to see the 3.7 billion revoked, but your arrogant and flippant preaching is borderline inflammatory hate speech.  Quoting Hitler, yeah real smooth.

You should apologize to counter or you just come off looking like a complete jackass.  I was willing to donate on your first post and after seeing this post I will find a better charity path.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: