Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:05:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is what Israel did on our country today[FOR ADULTS]  (Read 2037 times)
coory (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:36:07 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 02:50:09 AM by coory

Four Palestinian kids murdered by an Israeli airstrike video.
International journalists witnessed this massacre.
Images and witnesses show they were targeted more than once until the Israeli air force was able to target them while they were running for safety .

check the video guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr8jJLaxUhM

Shame on you Zionist..no word to describe..your zillion times worst than an animal!!!
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:38:28 AM

responding to something evil with hatred.. is not going to help your situation around the gaza strip and beyond.

and you are posting in the wrong subforum. you should go to politics and society for this. you should also put a warning for the gore.
coory (OP)

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:45:36 AM

responding to something evil with hatred.. is not going to help your situation around the gaza strip and beyond.

and you are posting in the wrong subforum. you should go to politics and society for this. you should also put a warning for the gore.

i'm only expressing my emotions Smiley
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1096

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:46:07 AM

It saddens me to see something like this.

Its not only a loss for that family and Palestine but a loss for this world

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=693357.0

I have been trying to start a charity for Palestine.

Let us know if there is a legitimate charity we can contact to setup a donation center.

Regards

Duke

seandaniel

Activity: 280

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 01:48:03 AM

OMG.. scary... Sad(

I don't know what to say.
coory (OP)

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:00:01 AM

OMG.. scary... Sad(

I don't know what to say.

sorry for that but i'm trying to let peope around the world know through my voice
uhnonamiss

Activity: 457

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:37:57 AM

launches rockets  at someone, doesn't expect anything to happen..............................
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:43:15 AM

The bias in the US media regarding this issue is heinous and makes me sick to my stomach. I can't watch the justification the media poses for these kinds of Israeli attacks.  Purposefully targeting children is a direct indication of the heartlessness of the Israeli administration as well as their systematic hatred and persecution of Palestinians.

3.1 BILLION dollars in foreign aid YEARLY to this evil country AND FOR WHAT?Huh?
hodlmybtc

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 04:18:45 AM

The bias in the US media regarding this issue is heinous and makes me sick to my stomach. I can't watch the justification the media poses for these kinds of Israeli attacks.  Purposefully targeting children is a direct indication of the heartlessness of the Israeli administration as well as their systematic hatred and persecution of Palestinians.

3.1 BILLION dollars in foreign aid YEARLY to this evil country AND FOR WHAT?Huh?

I believe the bias is the same in the European media, it's disgusting.

Today I heard on the news about the 3.1 billion yearly and thought it was really wrong, all because the lobbying in the US.

It's just plain bribery and if a citizen does it he/she will get thrown in jail.

Also it's not even their country, it's the Palestinians, this world is really fucked up.
uhnonamiss

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:24:01 AM

Today I heard on the news about the 3.1 billion yearly and thought it was really wrong, all because the lobbying in the US.

It's just plain bribery and if a citizen does it he/she will get thrown in jail.

Also it's not even their country, it's the Palestinians, this world is really fucked up.

how ?    the pali have never owned that land once.. the jews where given half the land by england and the other half went to the Palestinians who decided 50% wasnt good enough and tried to drive the jews into the sea they lost, then they tried again and no matter how outnumbered or disadvatanged they have been they have won.

before the brits its was property of the ottoman empire.
coory (OP)

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:25:41 AM

how ?    the pali have never owned that land once.. the jews where given half the land by england and the other half went to the Palestinians who decided 50% wasnt good enough and tried to drive the jews into the sea they lost, then they tried again and no matter how outnumbered or disadvatanged they have been they have won.

I already know the truth, i don't need you to tell me
We know when This Zionist country established, we know who are the real owners of that land (Palestinians),.
So killing hundreds of people or even wiping Gaza & Palestine out from this universe won't change the fact that those Zionists were just a gang or rapists who occupied another people's land
It doesn't matter what you keep saying anymore, we already have the full truth about this situation
koshgel
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:27:28 AM

The bias in the US media regarding this issue is heinous and makes me sick to my stomach. I can't watch the justification the media poses for these kinds of Israeli attacks.  Purposefully targeting children is a direct indication of the heartlessness of the Israeli administration as well as their systematic hatred and persecution of Palestinians.

how ?    the pali have never owned that land once.. the jews where given half the land by england and the other half went to the Palestinians who decided 50% wasnt good enough and tried to drive the jews into the sea they lost, then they tried again and no matter how outnumbered or disadvatanged they have been they have won.

Stop your with ignorant comments here. We are not stupid. You are just embarrassing yourself with your shit logic and English.
uhnonamiss

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:27:48 AM

We know when This Zionist country established, we know who are the real owners of that land (Palestinians),.
So killing hundreds of people or even wiping Gaza & Palestine out from this universe won't change the fact that those Zionists were just a gang or rapists who occupied another people's land
It doesn't matter what you keep saying anymore, we already have the full truth about this situation
what truth is that? please tell me of the voices in your head.
coory (OP)

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:30:59 AM

Hitler : "I would have killed all the Jews of the world, but I kept some to show the world why I killed them"?
uhnonamiss

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:31:52 AM

The bias in the US media regarding this issue is heinous and makes me sick to my stomach. I can't watch the justification the media poses for these kinds of Israeli attacks.  Purposefully targeting children is a direct indication of the heartlessness of the Israeli administration as well as their systematic hatred and persecution of Palestinians.

how ?    the pali have never owned that land once.. the jews where given half the land by england and the other half went to the Palestinians who decided 50% wasnt good enough and tried to drive the jews into the sea they lost, then they tried again and no matter how outnumbered or disadvatanged they have been they have won.

Stop your with ignorant comments here. We are not stupid. You are just embarrassing yourself with your shit logic and English.

how is my logic shit? it would appear you have no argument  or facts to go on and are just attempting to insult me.

uhnonamiss

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:33:36 AM

Hitler : "I would have killed all the Jews of the world, but I kept some to show the world why I killed them"?

Ok this explains this....... if i had to guess correctly i would say your a muslim.
koshgel
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:34:24 AM

HAHHAHAHA

That map is purposefully pushed by those zionist groups as a defense to the map I posted.

You are a joke uhonnamiss. That map doesn't even look like Palestine or Israel. Get out of this thread and go get a Rosetta Stone for English.
coory (OP)

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:37:50 AM

Ok this explains this....... if i had to guess correctly i would say your a muslim.

yes, and i'm glad to be muslim Wink
uhnonamiss

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:38:50 AM

HAHHAHAHA

That map is purposefully pushed by those zionist groups as a defense to the map I posted.

You are a joke uhonnamiss. That map doesn't even look like Palestine or Israel. Get out of this thread and go get a Rosetta Stone for English.

Do you know anything of the wars between palestine and israel ?

koshgel
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:40:27 AM

HAHHAHAHA

Do you know anything of the war between palestine and israel ?

There is no war. There is systematic persecution. I'm not going to argue with someone who can barely speak English.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: