Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:12:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS: KNC NEPTUNE + COINTERRA TERRAMINER IV @ DISCOUNTS  (Read 1256 times)
BTCMarketHound (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:54:08 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2014, 01:26:35 AM by BTCMarketHound

shipping from new mexico i'd like to sell 2 knc neptunes, both hashing at 3.25TH/s a piece.  as well as my terraminer that hashes at 1.56th/s.  those are averages since ownership.

no problems with any unit at all.  all will ship WITH power supply and the prices include shipping priority.  they are negotiatable within reason.
i will use escrow because i am new to these forums.  the escrow agent is up to you, i am flexible.

questions can be asked here publicly.

knc neptune = 7.5BTC
terraminer = 2.8BTC

//updated prices 2014-07-17
bit_wizard

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:42:27 AM

shipping from new mexico i'd like to sell 2 knc neptunes, both hashing at 3.05TH/s a piece.  as well as my terraminer that hashes at 1.56th/s.  those are averages since ownership.

no problems with any unit at all.  all will ship WITH power supply and the prices include shipping priority.  they are negotiatable within reason.
i will use escrow because i am new to these forums.  the escrow agent is up to you, i am flexible.

knc neptune = 9BTC
terraminer = 3.35BTC

Wow good luck selling at those prices  Cheesy
harles9

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:07:18 AM

I'm still unsure whether to add to my Neptune collection (of 1, hehe) or cash them out.  Honestly, 9BTC really does seem like a lot for them, but if you can get it, props to you.
clubminer

Activity: 392

Let's get rich together

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:21:16 PM

shipping from new mexico i'd like to sell 2 knc neptunes, both hashing at 3.05TH/s a piece.  as well as my terraminer that hashes at 1.56th/s.  those are averages since ownership.

no problems with any unit at all.  all will ship WITH power supply and the prices include shipping priority.  they are negotiatable within reason.
i will use escrow because i am new to these forums.  the escrow agent is up to you, i am flexible.

knc neptune = 9BTC
terraminer = 3.35BTC

Can you provide pictures??  Smiley

BTCMarketHound (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:05:56 AM

they are at my workplace so i'll grab some pics tomorrow.
also, prices updated to reflect demand
tlon19

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:40:22 AM

where are you located??
feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:25:19 AM

where are you located??

He says it's coming from New Mexico...
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:16:31 PM

remember to always escrow Wink

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
blackheart13

Activity: 426

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:29:00 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 02:41:41 PM by blackheart13

I offered 15btc for both nepture & the terraminer.  No reply.
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:44:26 AM

Too many newbies (new accounts) trying to sell expensive hardware on these boards..  Roll Eyes

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
crashoveride54902

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:42:10 PM

Too many newbies (new accounts) trying to sell expensive hardware on these boards..  Roll Eyes

too many newbies scams trying to sell expensive hardware on these boards Grin FTFY

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
BTCMarketHound (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:20:04 AM

too many newbies scams trying to sell expensive hardware on these boards Grin FTFY

Is this referring to me?  I only decided to come here before I went to eBay because it's the Bitcoin's main forums?  I have no intentions of hurting anyone, that's why I offer transparency and escrow-of-choice arranged by the buyers.

I guess it looks bad being new, but don't judge everyone by their status on here.  To my ignorance, I did not recognize how rampant Bitcoin hardware scams were, so I apologize for posting this here.  One look in the scam accusation forum and it's pretty evident newbies selling anything are not looked upon in good light.

I'll sell these on eBay and if I decide to come back here, I'll be sure to have more trade gumption to avoid any worries by you guys.
Thanks for your time everyone and apologies for the AFK (business trip this past weekend).
crashoveride54902

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:26:04 AM

Is this referring to me?  I only decided to come here before I went to eBay because it's the Bitcoin's main forums?  I have no intentions of hurting anyone, that's why I offer transparency and escrow-of-choice arranged by the buyers.

I guess it looks bad being new, but don't judge everyone by their status on here.  To my ignorance, I did not recognize how rampant Bitcoin hardware scams were, so I apologize for posting this here.  One look in the scam accusation forum and it's pretty evident newbies selling anything are not looked upon in good light.

I'll sell these on eBay and if I decide to come back here, I'll be sure to have more trade gumption to avoid any worries by you guys.
Thanks for your time everyone and apologies for the AFK (business trip this past weekend).

usually willing to escrow will put the scam accusations to rest Smiley i wasn't saying you personally was a scammer...just telling everyone that scams are rampant on here...if your willing to escrow then i see no harm in trying here first cause buyer will be protected Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: