Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:58:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fun Psychology Test!  (Read 629 times)
ncerj (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:52:33 AM

Ready?

GO!!! -->

1. Your ship is sinking, but you managed to swim to a life boat and climb in.

How many people do you see with you?

2. You row to the shore and see a huge desert. You bring some items with you and head out across the desert.

How many pairs of shoes do you use?

3. After a long travel, you climb a sand dune and see a city in the distance. You also notice an oasis nearby.

You decide to:

a) rest at the oasis for as long as you want
b) only rest there for a minute
c) keep heading towards the city

4. Upon entering the city, you see a castle and you decide to go in. After passing the gates you find yourself walking down a long corridor leading to the throne room. You enter and see a king and a queen sitting side by side on the throne.

What do both the king and the queen look like? What characteristics do they seem to embody?

5. You leave and go down a spiral stairway. Its dark and shadowy, with torches lit intermittently along the walls. You see a lady (if you are a man) or a knight (if you are woman) from the court pass by. You only catch a glimpse of their face, and they remind you of someone you know.

Who did you see?

6. The stairs lead you to a banquet room and you see this long table with a golden goblet in the middle of the table.

How full of wine is the goblet?

I'll post the interpretation of your responses later.
ncerj (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:55:55 AM

My own responses:

150 people, its a mega life boat.
1pair.
c.
boss n intelligence characteristics
my dream lady
100% full
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4396
Merit: 3062

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:23:48 PM

1. All of them.

2. One. Who stops to grab extra shoes when their ship is sinking?

3. a) Specifically, I want to rest until nightfall, so that the journey to the city will be easier.

4. They look confused at the fact that I was able to enter their palace so easily, and seem quite incompetent, as not only do they apparently not employ guards, they do not appear to be currently engaged in the business of running their kingdom.

5. A lady from the court.

6. It is empty. The goblet is clearly purely ornamental.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
cech4204a

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 06:26:41 PM

3 People on boat
No shoes at all
Rest for one minute
He is smart dressed in light clothes and skinny, but powerfull, she is in black with some silver on her, face covered
I see peasant which look like my gf
There is very little wine inside, like somebody left little after drinkin

Bitcoin is DEAD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: