Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:37:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: USA ROAD TRIP POWERED BY BITCOIN PROMOTE WITH US OR WIN A ZEUS BLIZZARD !  (Read 3718 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Polarstorm (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:54:55 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 12:53:16 PM by Polarstorm

Blog (WIP): www.roadtrip.falltime.de

We are 2 german guys (brothers) in the age of 33 and 25.
From July 29th, through September 9th (42 days) we'll be on our Bitcoin supported road trip across the USA.
We're offering you the possibility to stick your advertisement/message/etc. of/for your company/web project/girlfriend/etc. on our car and take part of the trip.
Additionally you can promote in a different way (see below).

We're going to attach your advertisement/messages/etc. to our car with some magnetic decals.
These decals (or other items, see packages below) should be prepared by yourself and delivered to us in time (No later than 28.07.2014).
It is also possible that we order the things you want in germany, so you don't have to send them to us, or that we pick up the materials in the US.

Route:

Start: Fort Lauderdale (Florida)

Cape Canaveral, Houston Space Center, Grand Canyon, Barringer Krater, Las Vegas, L.A / Hollywood, San Francisco,
Yosemite National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Mount Rushmore/Crazy Horse, Chicago, New York City, Washington D.C.

End: Fort Lauderdale (Florida)

Of course we're gonna see a lot more, this is just an overview.
A more detailed view is available at: http://www.roadtrip.falltime.de/route/

The car:

Package 1:
Position: side (Doors)
Available: 1 of 2*
Dimensions: max. 50x35 cm (60x100cm)**
Price: 0.35 BTC***

Package 2:
Position: back
Available: 4*
Dimensions: max. 15x15 cm
Price: 0.15 BTC***

Package 3:
Position: hood
Available: sold
Dimensions: 50x35 cm (100x100cm)**
Price: 0.50 BTC***

Package 4:
Sign (billboard/message/etc.), which is photographed at prominent/curious/interesting locations.
Quantity: 3
Dimensions: 50x35 cm**
Price: open to negotiation

Package 5:
Clothing (shirts, trousers, etc.) which are worn at prominent/curious/interesting locations.
Quantity: 4 (Sets)

Package 6:
Item/message/etc. which are photographed at prominent/curious/interesting locations.
Example: A teddy bear which is photographed with a love message to your girlfriend every 1000km and at the end of the trip (after ca. 14000km) the last message could be "So far and much further my love goes to you ".
Example 2: Photo in front of an Apollo (Saturn) rocket with a sign that says "Bitcoin to da mooon!"
Quantity: 3

* Refers to available space when maximum dimensions are chosen.
** Refers to the maximum transportable size of a sticker / billboard. Thus, for example the place on the hood is larger than 50x35cm (100x100cm) , so it is possible to combine 2 decals with one motif.
*** or near offer

Additional services:
Photography of the car at prominent/curious/interesting locations with visible sticker.

People on photo in "Wish outfit".
Outfit 1: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" (Hawaiian shirt, white trousers, Bogarthat, mirrored sunglases).
Outfit 2: Suit (pinstripe and/or black, with sunglases and hat).
Outfit 3: Special Outfit (should be prepared by yourself).

All packages and additional services can be booked for a specific duration, a certain section, a specific place, etc..
All packages and additional services can be combined.

If none of the packages are what you're thinking of, or you have a completely different idea, we'll do our best to accomplish it.
In any case, just write a PM or ask here in the thread questions. Alternatively, it is also possible to contact me via Skype.: polarstormelite

Upon request I can create the labels/plates/etc. Costs are negotiable.

Refund&warranty:
It is not guaranteed that: The route is driven as described. The car is an Ford Mustang convertible. The trip is not prematurely interrupted/canceled.
There is no possibility of a refund , with the exception of the case the trip is canceled even before 29.07.2014 due to own fault. In this case only booking costs are refunded, other expenses are not.
The latest possible cancellation of a booked package is 07/25/2014, 10% cancellation fee.
If an item/sticker/etc. is stolen, or gets damaged, or something happens that makes it impossible to fulfill a booked package, there is also no entitlement of an refund.

Support:

We show with this sticker on the car

that the tour is possible through and with bitcoins.

So people, away from the Internet , hear about it, which otherwise would have never heard about it.

If you generally find the idea a good one, but you don't want to book one of the packages, we would appreciate a small donation.

If all donations together reach an ammount of 0.5 BTC one "Zeus Blizzard Miner" will be raffled under all donators which have donated at least 0.01 BTC.

At the end of the trip we donate all the things we don't need any longer to an charitable organization, or to an waif of our choice.

Address: 1MFt65mYyJzb7ECnXRNNUK2RyzhTJ2Ayd4

German version: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=697443.0

PLEASE SHARE THIS ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

Donators:

Queenvio
Massa
Truman

Partners:

http://prypto.com/

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/

http://www.protact.net/

Referring to our Bitcoin powered road trip: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=697863.0

We want to offer you the possibility to become a millionaire !

We:

When we are in Vegas, we play at the biggest jackpot we can find, and share the win with you !

What you have to do for this ?

Simple. Send us as much btc (minimum 0.01 and latest by 29.07 4am GMT) as you want to risk (btc will be exchanged into $/chips).
The "win" will be divided through all participating people by their spended btc volume minus 5% (for Greenpeace) and 1% fee.

(it is not guaranteed that there will be any win!)

5% of the "win" will be donated to "Greenpeace" !

Adress: 1727QfxT7kaxJv9SHuzTEbNYoVscirjTvG

Questions ? Fell free to ask.

Auszug aus der Falltime Datenbank, eintrag Keule: Primitiv, aber effektiv. Alles was es braucht um diese, wieder in Mode gekommene, Waffe herzustellen sind ein paar rostige Nägel, ein gutes Stück Holz und der unbedingte Wille anderen den Schädel einzuschlagen.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonanon

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:31:24 AM

Nice idea, good luck with it, sadly I'm not US based so it is not suitable for me Sad
Polarstorm (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:36:43 AM

You don't have to live in the US.

Everyone from every country can participate.

Why do you think you have to be an u.s. citizen ?

Auszug aus der Falltime Datenbank, eintrag Keule: Primitiv, aber effektiv. Alles was es braucht um diese, wieder in Mode gekommene, Waffe herzustellen sind ein paar rostige Nägel, ein gutes Stück Holz und der unbedingte Wille anderen den Schädel einzuschlagen.
jonanon

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:39:51 AM

I should also mention that I have nothing to promote  Sad
redhawk979

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:44:44 AM

Ugh please give it a break. Didn't some couple come here a year ago documenting their "Life on Bitcoin!" which was nothing more than "Well we exchange it for Gift cards and trade for dollars everywhere we go"?
Polarstorm (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:48:00 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 04:18:16 AM by Polarstorm

I don't know what you are talking about red.

Anyway, the trip isn't about "life on bitcoin".

You could promote "Bitcoin" jonason.

Maybe a sticker with "Obama loves Bitcoin", oder "Bitcoin beats Wall Street", or anything you could imagine. Smiley

acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:48:18 AM

Ha-Ha. What about gas costs, hotels, food, etc?
And wouldn't people rather want the Bitcoin Car more, they don't have to pay?
Why did you pull a image off Google for the car?

Why is the topic self-moderated? Censorship?

The idea seems poorly planned for me.
Polarstorm (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:51:30 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 09:15:29 AM by Polarstorm

Dude, the trip is already booked...there is no "need" to donate/book packages that the trip can happen, all is already paid.

It's selfmoderated, because some people love to troll.

The picture from the car is from google because we get the car when we are in the u.s. so logicaly i can't show a picture because i don't know which car exactly we get.

Didn't you read the post ? We are germans, we fly to florida, rent a car and so on...

jonanon

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:53:38 AM

I would only look to promote something that would, or could potentially, offer me a return on investment, how would promoting Bitcoin benefit me?
Polarstorm (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:54:44 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 09:59:36 AM by Polarstorm

The more people know about Bitcoin, the Network benefits, and so do you.

acs267

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:55:36 AM

Dude, the trip is already booked...there is no "need" to donate/book packages that the trip can happen.

It's selfmoderated, because some people love to troll.

The picture from the car is from google because we get the car when we are in the u.s.

Didn't you read the post ? We are germans, we fly to florida, rent a car and so on...

So you're stating you don't need to charge for packages? I mean, seriously, more than $100 for a photo?
If there's no need for packages, why do you have them?

Do you have any proof you proof you rented that car, or that you even have a plane ticket?
Polarstorm (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:59:37 AM

I think you missunderstood something acs.

Its not "one" picture. We take pictures all along the trip, or wear the clothes you want us to do as long as you want and in the places you want, the stickers are on the car the whole trip, and so on.

Sure i can proof that we have the tickets, and the ESTA (entry clearance). The car will be booked in 2-4 days.

jonanon

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:00:51 AM

The more people know about Bitcoin, the Network benefits, and so you do.
Hardly, if someone invests x amount they want to see x back +++.
acs267

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:02:35 AM

I think you missunderstood something acs.

Its not "one" picture. We take pictures all along the trip, or wear the clothes you want us to do as long as you want and in the places you want, the stickers are on the car the whole trip, and so on.

Sure i can proof that we have the tickets, and the ESTA (entry clearance). The car will be booked in 2-4 days.

Oh! Because a amateur photo is worth so much!

Where's the proof, mate?
Polarstorm (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:07:18 AM

Look, if you have nothin to advertise, and also don't get the point in "bringing the bitcoin message to the people" i can't help ya.

We thought it is a good idea, if you don't, well ok, thats no problem. Smiley

Acs, has anyone said that we are pros ? No. Beside this, where is said that a picture cost 100 bucks Huh I think you should read the entry post again.

What proof do you want ? The ticket bill ?

acs267

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:08:39 AM

Look, if you have nothin to advertise, and also don't get the point in "bringing the bitcoin message to the people" i can't help ya.

We thought it is a good idea, if you don't, well ok, thats no problem. Smiley

Acs, has anyone said that we are pros ? No. Beside this, where is said that a picture cost 100 bucks Huh I think you should read the entry post again.

What proof do you want ? The ticket bill ?
[/quote
Anything that proves that this is legit.
Polarstorm (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:12:13 AM

pleased ?

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 10:28:35 AM

-snip-
pleased ?

Haters gonna hate. Enjoy the trip and I hope you have a nice journey/holiday.

Viel Spaß!

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
icet208

Activity: 762

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:16:59 AM

nice idea. Enjoy the trip.
PS. you have a hell of a ride Wink Wish I had a car like that
Polarstorm (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:18:02 PM

Yes, it will be "hell". In the middle of august in Nevada...what were we thinking when we planned that ?! Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: