Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:08:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Final capitulation crash incoming, drop your bags & hope now!  (Read 12849 times)
fonzie

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:14:06 AM

We're really at an interesting spot right now. The price has been sort of pinned to $600 due to the government sale, yet it does look kind of weak right now. Is a retrace back to the $450 range of a couple months ago possible? Maybe. I don't think it will ever go below the $400 range ever again, though.

We are at pre bubble launch right now. From here on only up!

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 09:39:23 AM

Crash? We need to break below $400 for a 'crash' and then $260 for some serious bloodletting. No signs of that yet.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:09:04 AM

another crash = another buying opportunity

another crash = another buying opportunity = winning!

Yup, sell and buy and increase your holdings. The way Bitcoin swings if you are patient enough you are almost guranteed to make a profit. I think all those who lost out are mainly the twitchy finger types.

No just hold. No guarantee of a crash coming. Only sell on peaks and ath.

Holding is always the safest best their is no doubt be just saying that if the price does dip low you should also not be afraid to purchase more and regret not doing so later once a recovery does take place.
Hfleer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:14:06 AM

I think most people wonder so much about the price is because they expected immediate profits. Now when markets go sideways they feel they underperform.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:18:50 AM

While I'm not updated, there are possibilities. I might just hold them still and buy stuff online. or invest to the new ones which is getting popular.. stellar seem to have great developers too.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:19:24 AM

It is summer
low volume time
let's wait to september to see what happens
falllling (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:43:01 AM

While I'm not updated, there are possibilities. I might just hold them still and buy stuff online. or invest to the new ones which is getting popular.. stellar seem to have great developers too.

now it's too late, the big crash has just began
PseudoCode

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:02:57 AM

You still have that anal leakage coming from your mouth I see.
bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:06:31 AM

While btc may fall quite a bit more, It wont go down too far because there are too many people waiting in the wings to snap up cheap coins. So, if it gets below 500, Ill be buying all the way down to zero..
falllling (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:10:09 AM

While btc may fall quite a bit more, It wont go down too far because there are too many people waiting in the wings to snap up cheap coins. So, if it gets below 500, Ill be buying all the way down to zero..

come on, don't lie, you won't buy at $500 just like you didn't do it at $1200 $1100 $1000 $900 $800 $600, no one will join crashing market
kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:10:13 AM

It is summer
low volume time

funny how everyone now acts like it's a fact that trading volume is low in the summer, like it's some kind of universal law.

Come September, we'll all be saying, the real rise will happen in October/November. When that doesn't happen, we'll write 2014 off and say that like 2012, bitcoin "needs a year to rest".

Eventually, as 2015 arrives and continues to disappoint, the narrative will switch to "we need to wait for the reward halving in 2016". Do you see where this is going? Might not be a bad time to cut losses and get out.

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
falllling (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:13:57 AM

It is summer
low volume time

funny how everyone now acts like it's a fact that trading volume is low in the summer, like it's some kind of universal law.

Come September, we'll all be saying, the real rise will happen in October/November. When that doesn't happen, we'll write 2014 off and say that like 2012, bitcoin "needs a year to rest".

Eventually, as 2015 arrives and continues to disappoint, the narrative will switch to "we need to wait for the reward halving in 2016". Do you see where this is going? Might not be a bad time to cut losses and get out.

agree, they are just trying to fool you to buy more coins so they can cut loose, how bad ponzi scheme players they are!
bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:20:26 AM

come on, don't lie, you won't buy at $500 just like you didn't do it at $1200 $1100 $1000 $900 $800 $600, no one will join crashing market

I actually sold close to the ATH (didn't make it, but came close) then i repurchased those same coins for about 400 a few months later... So, i think im doing a pretty good job.. I really dont care what bitcoin is short term, iim more interested in long term. So, ill let you know where I stand in about 10 years.. meaning, Ill let you know how much I made or lost, lol...
Hfleer

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:44:10 AM

I actually sold close to the ATH (didn't make it, but came close) then i repurchased those same coins for about 400 a few months later... So, i think im doing a pretty good job.. I really dont care what bitcoin is short term, iim more interested in long term. So, ill let you know where I stand in about 10 years.. meaning, Ill let you know how much I made or lost, lol...

If you don't mind me asking. What made you sell at >1000$ in the first place if you don't care for shortterm prices?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Keyara

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:48:43 AM

Stop feed the troll and he will go away. Don't spread FUD without a sound argument.
jjc326

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:55:06 AM

Well it does seem like there's finally some action. Unfortunately the price is going the wrong way and I don't see any news about why. Alt coin holders are saying their coins are dropping more though.
vuduchyld

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:01:26 AM

Well it does seem like there's finally some action. Unfortunately the price is going the wrong way and I don't see any news about why. Alt coin holders are saying their coins are dropping more though.

Alts are flat out getting pummeled.  Of course, there isn't any kind of agreed-upon index, but based on some concepts I've been messing around with, if you subtract out BTC and LTC, the rest of the alt market is down 20-30% over the last week.

Right now, TOTAL crypto market cap is 7.905 billion.  BTC and LTC make up more than $7.6 billion. EVERYTHING else combined...hundreds of alts, don't combine to make $300mm in cap.
Hfleer

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:07:56 AM

Alts are flat out getting pummeled.  Of course, there isn't any kind of agreed-upon index, but based on some concepts I've been messing around with, if you subtract out BTC and LTC, the rest of the alt market is down 20-30% over the last week.

Right now, TOTAL crypto market cap is 7.905 billion.  BTC and LTC make up more than $7.6 billion. EVERYTHING else combined...hundreds of alts, don't combine to make $300mm in cap.

That is partly due to 3 big IPOs running atm. Ethereum, StorJ and Syscoin.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:23:45 AM

Alts are flat out getting pummeled.  Of course, there isn't any kind of agreed-upon index, but based on some concepts I've been messing around with, if you subtract out BTC and LTC, the rest of the alt market is down 20-30% over the last week.

Right now, TOTAL crypto market cap is 7.905 billion.  BTC and LTC make up more than $7.6 billion. EVERYTHING else combined...hundreds of alts, don't combine to make $300mm in cap.

I think ethereum coins are getting sold in the market, this is what people should think before buying into greedy ipos, they should think that they will crash their own coins because those owners will sell their coins asap.
Hfleer

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:46:20 AM

I think ethereum coins are getting sold in the market, this is what people should think before buying into greedy ipos, they should think that they will crash their own coins because those owners will sell their coins asap.

Maybe, but people apparently rather buy now and have their coins locked for months.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: