Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Relaunch] VisitBTC - Relaunch bonus, up to 10% discount on advertisement!  (Read 2481 times)
VisitBTC (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:30:05 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 08:55:09 AM by VisitBTC

http://visitbtc.com/static/images/1100x200.jpg

http://www.visitbtc.com is a new Paid To Surf platform, with high payout rates and low cost advertisement.

Pay as little as 0.00000040 per view for every daily unique visitor to your website or link. A visit will only be confirmed once the user completes a slide-to-unlock captcha which prevents botted views on your website. You will received traffic from real people who are interested in the Bitcoin community.

You are welcome to advertise your own website or even an affiliate link and we will make sure your page reaches a community who is interested in Bitcoin - especially interested in earning Bitcoin.

We pay 82.5% of every advert purchase to users. 75% of advertisement purchases goes directly to users and we offer a 10% referral commission. That means users will be able to earn as much as 360 satoshi per view.

We pay instantly with MicroWallet for easy payments. Combining our site with other Get Paid To platforms and faucets will make withdrawals very fast.

Feel free to ask any questions, concerns or come with any suggestions. We will update this thread with any site updates to keep everyone updated on the progress.

Visit http://www.visitbtc.com to get started!

Relaunch bonus
We have just been offline for well over a month while rewriting the entire script that runs the site. Everything will be running more smooth and faster for our users.

To celebrate our return, we have decided to launch a discount on advertisement and we offer up to 10% discount!
To receive this discount, simply contact us here on BitcoinTalk.org or through our contact us page.
We offer at least 5% discount for any purchases.
However, for advertisement purchases of 10 seconds or more with a value of at least 0.005, we offer a 10% discount!
This discount will only last 1 week - so you've better take advantage fast!

Updates:

July 18, 2014
We have just reached over 15,000 page views and payouts of more than 0.01 BTC!

July 31, 2014
We are back online after some maintenance. Fixed a couple of bugs including the problem with pages not loading properly which blocked the timer.

September 24, 2014
We have a new staff member and have completely redone the entire backend script which is running the site. Everything should run more smoothly now. That's the reason for the long maintenance, but we hope that our users enjoy the new improved site.
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:32:16 PM

From your website:

"Every visitor is unique"

So is that unique forever or daily? A person can only visit an ad one time ever?

I was thinking of buying an ad, and want to double check... I prefer one time visit. Smiley

Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:29:17 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 08:49:53 PM by Wusolini

Hi,

It looks good, I like your "NO MINIMUM PURCHASE AMOUNT" ... great idea.

Already threw out few reflinks, will see  Wink

two tips:
- put link to this thread into contact area, it's convenient, users can easy reach news... etc.
- add ref. overview, I'm hungry for commissions (and as many other users, I like to see it numbers).             edit: oh, it is there, I didn't notice it.

VisitBTC (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:01:03 AM

From your website:

"Every visitor is unique"

So is that unique forever or daily? A person can only visit an ad one time ever?

I was thinking of buying an ad, and want to double check... I prefer one time visit. Smiley

Visitors are unique per day (24 hours). Every website ad can be viewed once every 24 hours by each user. There is no fixed time where ads are renewed, they will be available 24 hours after the last visit.

Thank you for asking though Smiley

Hi,

It looks good, I like your "NO MINIMUM PURCHASE AMOUNT" ... great idea.

Already threw out few reflinks, will see  Wink

two tips:
- put link to this thread into contact area, it's convenient, users can easy reach news... etc.
- add ref. overview, I'm hungry for commissions (and as many other users, I like to see it numbers).             edit: oh, it is there, I didn't notice it.

Thank you for the suggestions. I have added a link to this thread on the contact page, so people are able to see news from the site easily.

We have decided to run a launch discount of 10%. We offer this discount on any ad purchase above 10 seconds. Please use the contact form to get in touch with us before placing an order, and we will work out the deal. You can also contact us with a private message here on BitcoinTalk.
VisitBTC (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:21:33 AM

We have just reached over 15,000 page views and payouts of more than 0.01 BTC!

Feel free to post any suggestions for future site updates. We take all suggestions seriously.
Lanzer

Activity: 446
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:18:08 PM

Can you check the bitprofit advertisement? its getting very annoying
VisitBTC (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:52:45 AM

Can you check the bitprofit advertisement? its getting very annoying

Can you rephrase this question? I am not exactly sure what you want me to check about it?
vroom vroom

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:18:19 AM

Yea, site looks nice and dandy. Only it doesn't work. At least on my Ubuntu desktop. For every "confirm" I get: "you already saw this" or some crap like that. Surely didn't "saw" them, I just started.

regards
vroom vroom

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:55:14 AM

Yea, site looks nice and dandy. Only it doesn't work. At least on my Ubuntu desktop. For every "confirm" I get: "you already saw this" or some crap like that. Surely didn't "saw" them, I just started.

regards

Now it worked, all right. And got earnings on my microwallet too. Thanks a lot.

Still why didn't it work right away?
VisitBTC (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:50:22 PM

regards

Now it worked, all right. And got earnings on my microwallet too. Thanks a lot.

Still why didn't it work right away?

We were implementing some extra fraud prevention and accidentially blocked every user. However, it's been fixed and as you noticed everything is working again.
VisitBTC (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:58:03 AM

We are back after our maintenance period and we have decided to launch a discount on advertisement purchases. We offer a 10% discount on any advertisement purchases above 10 seconds, and 15% if you purchase more than 10,000 views. Simply send a private message to me or contact us through the contact page and we will set you up with the discount.
VisitBTC (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:56:41 AM

After being offline for more than a month, we are finally back with a new and improved website!
Therefore, we have decided to celebrate with up to 10%  savings on advertisement purchases.

We are happy to welcome all of you back on our site!
fbarcelo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 01:52:53 AM

Just want to notify that captchas are not working now.
Just a white rectangle appears when you try to confirm

This is my HashOcean referee link, if you will register with them please use this link.
dalek

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:40:30 PM

Warning: mysqli::mysqli() [mysqli.mysqli]: (42000/1226): User 'pl0xd_user' has exceeded the 'max_connections_per_hour' resource (current value: 1) in /home/pl0xd/public_html/lib/framework/core.php on line 29
Is this why the site was always so slow?

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██