Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:58:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELL] Altcoins Dice Game - http://altdice.net  (Read 673 times)
yogg (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 01:50:45 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 02:50:03 PM by yogg

Hello,

I am selling http://altdice.net.
I'm working on some new projects for which I need funds, and I also don't have enough time to take care of the website as I should. Right now, one person at full time is enough to handle it.

I created the website in August 2013, and I regularly kept adding various altcoins to the website.
It is actually a provably fair dice game, pretty much like Satoshi Dice but for altcoins.
Also I planned to release an off-chain version of the dice game, but I can't take good care of it. (However, the HTML and design for this version is done already)

I am selling the whole game platform, including :

- Altdice.net domain name.
- Altdice code. (Website code + backend server code.)
- Altdice hardware. (2 physical servers)
- Altdice coin holdings.
- Altdice position on the market. (#1 in the industry in the choice of coins, working now with 40+ different coins)
- Trust built over the time, with players, coins developers and investor partners.

I receive a lot of addition requests, some coin developer team are willing to offer me funds to seed a game in their coin.
Thanks to my activity and success of the website, I can now ask them for a minimum amount in their coin to be added to Altdice.net
They do so because they know that by choosing Altdice, they will offer their community a high quality game.
There is that much requests that I don't have time to add all of them...

If you are interested, feel free to ask anything.
Please submit your offer via PM only.
Of course, escrow is mandatory.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:52:41 PM

Just as a heads up, this user wants 250BTC, and won't come down lower than 200BTC 

If that still interests you, by all means contact him  Roll Eyes
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 08:13:02 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 08:32:03 PM by frankenmint

Just as a heads up, this user wants 250BTC, and won't come down lower than 200BTC  

If that still interests you, by all means contact him  Roll Eyes

sllll ouch!  Can he show a velocity earnings so we can have an idea of ROI?  Give me 3 minutes people and I'll do some investigative analytics for myself to help draw more conclusions for everyone else.

My own gripes:  Takes forever to load (to his credit, once its loaded it runs relatively smooth)  It uses a flash counter - this doesnt play nice with google chrome when you have flash disabled by default (I suggest you do this if you don't it - works great for blocking ads in addition to standard ad-blocker) 

Seems like the site LOSES money - I could be mistaken, but it looked like someone lost .1 ltc and the site paid out like 3.47 LTC.  for IFC it paid out 6.8 Billion but took in less than .437 Billion.  Sure the code and hardware are worth something - maybe 20 ish BTC, MAYBE.  Alexa shows 52 sites backlinking towards the domain with the following topping the list:

Site   Page
1.   reddit.com   reddit.com/r/JackpotCoin
2.   secureserver.net   ip-173-201-142-193.ip.secureserver.net...
3.   blogspot.ch   colossuscoins.blogspot.ch
4.   cryptsy.com   wiki.cryptsy.com/net
5.   overclock.net   overclock.net/t/1464933/noblecoin-the-...

yogg (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 09:04:31 PM

If that still interests you, by all means contact him  Roll Eyes

sllll ouch!  Can he show a velocity earnings so we can have an idea of ROI?  Give me 3 minutes people and I'll do some investigative analytics for myself to help draw more conclusions for everyone else.

My own gripes:  Takes forever to load (to his credit, once its loaded it runs relatively smooth)  It uses a flash counter - this doesnt play nice with google chrome when you have flash disabled by default (I suggest you do this if you don't it - works great for blocking ads in addition to standard ad-blocker)  

Yes, I asked for 250BTC first, and I won't go under 200. As said, I'm working on a new project and I need to bring enough personal funds to get the loan my partner and I need. I'm young, I've been taking care of Altdice for almost a year now and it's all I have. It's a tough decision for me to sell.
About the loading speed, the backend servers are physically at my place. There is a drop of speed on the internet link dedicated to altdice for a week, this loads faster usually.

Seems like the site LOSES money - I could be mistaken, but it looked like someone lost .1 ltc and the site paid out like 3.47 LTC.  for IFC it paid out 6.8 Billion but took in less than .437 Billion.  Sure the code and hardware are worth something - maybe 20 ish BTC, MAYBE.  Alexa shows 52 sites backlinking towards the domain with the following topping the list:

Site   Page
1.   reddit.com   reddit.com/r/JackpotCoin
2.   secureserver.net   ip-173-201-142-193.ip.secureserver.net...
3.   blogspot.ch   colossuscoins.blogspot.ch
4.   cryptsy.com   wiki.cryptsy.com/net
5.   overclock.net   overclock.net/t/1464933/noblecoin-the-...

The site don't loses money. It is profitable. I added Litecoin very lately (about 1 month from now) and there have been a poor bet volume. Even if this kind of business can be unprofitable at start, it always turns out to be profitable over the time, especially when there is a house edge.

frankenmint, how did you come up with .437 billion IFC as bet volume ?
I don't have access to the backend right now, but I'm going to update the thread with the right numbers about IFC and ZET. These are the two most profitable games.
Of course, every bet can be checked in the coin blockchain.

Anyway, I'm still open for offers, even under what I expect. I'll need to check with my partners if that would suffice.
By the way, Altdice altcoins holdings are worth somewhere 20-25 BTC ATM.
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 10:25:13 PM

I simply used your Losses Tab and summed up the top losses (I know I know, there could have been A TON of 'lose' transactions under 3.8 million IFC), I was simply running the total payouts to the biggest losers.  20-25 BTC worth is a LOT of alts. 

Your point on Litecoin is reasonable - however giving your backstory to justify the high purchase price for the site simply so you can have collateral for a loan is not.  I'm sure that to run this site well you have to sink in at least 500 to 1000 a month on advertising to get alt-coiners in and gambling.  Your market, like the Asic Technology market is now flooded with competitors all trying to score a piece of the market.  If you sold this back in September-October of last year, I would have probably not questioned your price - but as things stand now, the entire market landscape is different and there is no way you'll get that.  This game does let you use different alts, but its at best a clone amongst a sea of *dice clones.  I'm sorry I got onto this tangent with you about it, I wish you the best of luck with your new endeavor and hope you can secure funding without needing to sell this.  Try to put together a kickstarter, you never know.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: