Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 02:25:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone help me with a free iTunes/Apple ID?  (Read 3447 times)
quickbits (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:09:02 PM

I need assistance on this. Anyone please. Help me create and inbox me. I'll appreciate it a lot.
quickbits (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:29:27 PM

I'll be more than willing to compensate the person with maybe some internet help as well. I can design a banner or some other ways I can repay the favour. Thanks
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:30:47 PM

I can do this, but can you explain why you need one? You can make one for free yourself.
quickbits (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:36:28 PM

I can do this, but can you explain why you need one? You can make one for free yourself.

I lost my previous iPhone with the Apple ID on it, so after some while I got another iPhone. When I tried signing in to iTunes/Apple store with my previous Apple ID, it says I have to pay. Asking for billing information, so I filled it in; but my card wasn't accepted till they declined it. I'm very much confused and I just need another one. I guess the user downloaded a paid app, and I want to avoid the charges, I'm dumping the account because I can't pay for what the person has bought. That's my reason. What I need is just a free iTunes/Apple ID. I don't download paid apps. Thanks for offering to assist me.
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:43:58 AM

I still don't quite get why you just don't register a new ID then?

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
quickbits (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:42:41 AM

Because of my location, they request for a card every time I want to download on iTunes.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:38:58 AM

Because of my location, they request for a card every time I want to download on iTunes.

Open itunes store, try downloading a free app, and then you can sign up without adding credit card.
quickbits (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:02:35 AM

Open itunes store, try downloading a free app, and then you can sign up without adding credit card.

It's still asking for a card. Can you help me create one? I can compensate you with $2 in BTC for it. You can PM me the details with your BTC address.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: