Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:08:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam attempt from campsis  (Read 1551 times)
paceta (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:07:42 PM

Only scammers around..

But please read yourself he even REFUSE to use an escrow Sad

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:38:35 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=698383.0

Locks it so nobody else can reply. Hope everyone is careful with this guy.
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:29:10 PM

Good. Now everyone knows he's a scammer. When I saw through his lies, he got quite angry.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=693025.msg7828157#msg7828157

Good thing you didn't get scam, and props for you for not being like most people and ignoring red flags.
Sydboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:08:20 AM

he was selling lasers with 100% refund or replacement if they get siezed by customs.
that is a huge red flag or utter stupidity. either way do not deal with him.
conb123

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:17:52 AM

I've lost .5 BTC to this guy, I sent it on the 15th and still haven't received my money through UK bank transfer and no contact from him. I really could kick myself for going first but I saw his post history and activity and thought I could trust him but turns out he's a dirty scammer :/
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:22:03 AM

James you tard I would given you one of my lasers when you were here!!! i'll sms you later when i get home..

conb123.. what were you buying ? a laser ? Looking through feedback it's from 2 fake accounts and the way he posts in the threads it sounds as if he is doing a lot of business..  You have to really pay attention and you'd notice he talks to him self about sending items and the tracking Sad

conb123

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:30:58 AM

James you tard I would given you one of my lasers when you were here!!! i'll sms you later when i get home..

conb123.. what were you buying ? a laser ? Looking through feedback it's from 2 fake accounts and the way he posts in the threads it sounds as if he is doing a lot of business..  You have to really pay attention and you'd notice he talks to him self about sending items and the tracking Sad

No I was just selling my .5 BTC I'd been holding on to for a while for some money, I'm moving home soon and need as much cash as I can get. Yeah I wish I'd paid more attention I'd just given blood that day so I'm gonna blame my lack of vigilance on that I really could kick myself
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:49:29 AM

oh... and he made you send first im guessing Sad ?
He doesn't sound like the smart type / using Tor.  Their are quite a few methods to get his IP address if that is of any use to you ? Maybe if a few of you team together and you get his IP the cops might do something with the info ? Let me know if you want some tips of getting his IP....

edit* And yes I am aware he is probably reading this...

Campsis

Activity: 112

WW3

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:17:15 PM

lol wtf i sent money to you, you cockhead wtf.

Xch4ng3

Activity: 661
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 09:33:47 PM

Lovely. Maybe you should try responding in a mature manner to the accusation instead of trying to counter them with insults, which doesn't help your case.

[AUTOBUY] [CHEAP] $2 Account Shop -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4611147
Prez

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:40:16 PM

Lovely. Maybe you should try responding in a mature manner to the accusation instead of trying to counter them with insults, which doesn't help your case.

He's just taunting the scam victim. Sad really, kid needs to get a life.
Campsis

WW3

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:28:11 AM

Your argument looks good, but i'm afraid "sharting" is a talent we don't need right now.

Xch4ng3

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 10:30:48 AM

Your argument looks good, but i'm afraid "sharting" is a talent we don't need right now.

Still not responding to the accusations made?

[AUTOBUY] [CHEAP] $2 Account Shop -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4611147
Campsis

WW3

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:54:46 AM

Wait let me clean ur mom up.... DONE... lets see... some kid accusing me of scamming, ahhh... another day another accusation! fuck this

Xch4ng3

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 12:01:36 PM

Wait let me clean ur mom up.... DONE... lets see... some kid accusing me of scamming, ahhh... another day another accusation! fuck this

Oh no! You insulted my mother, how will I ever recover from this tragic event? Here's a little tip, when your reputation is as bad as it is, not using escrow and responding to accusations in a childish manner doesn't help. If you are legit you would have no problem using escrow - anyway I'm done entertaining you, good luck with your e-life and your sales.

zhinkk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:07:52 PM

Oh no! You insulted my mother, how will I ever recover from this tragic event? Here's a little tip, when your reputation is as bad as it is, not using escrow and responding to accusations in a childish manner doesn't help. If you are legit you would have no problem using escrow - anyway I'm done entertaining you, good luck with your e-life and your sales.

Campsis literally can't do anything right. He made a laser thread and ended up getting hate from his own customers due to his shitty treatment of them, not to mention his refusal of escrow. But I'm glad he has that -rep now, he doesn't deserve to trade here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: