Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2024, 03:25:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching for a loan of $7,50  (Read 1020 times)
poisenrang (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:14:36 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 10:26:28 PM by poisenrang

Need .016  Will repay .022 2 days Repayment.

I need it especially with bitcoin.

1LDR5FvusfDYfQ2YEyBwwCMB18hB6Y6jQn

IF someone could lend me this i will Feedback trust also!

thanks, Dennis

This is for hosting purposes, coding, C++ purposes.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:35:34 PM

Collateral?
poisenrang (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:40:00 PM

well when i got that 7,50 of bitcoins im starting a hosting website/forum thingy. (with a friend of mine)

and we are about to make profits of of that.

Thats your collateral right there.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:41:04 PM

well when i got that 7,50 of bitcoins im starting a hosting website/forum thingy. (with a friend of mine)

No it isnt
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:45:24 PM

Your collateral has to be the same value of the loan, held in escrow or by the lender the duration of the loan. What are you smoking? You want your collateral to be something you're getting the loan to buy?
poisenrang (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:50:40 PM

well than that isnt a loan?

im trying to loan 7,50$ in BTC guaranteed payback in 2 days.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:57:23 PM

It is a loan. The collateral ensures you'll pay back. Didn't you read - Umm, I dunno, the stickies for the lending section? Or did you just jump in to make a quick few bucks? Please go back and read them.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 3124

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 03:54:08 AM

Your word is not a guarantee, newbie.

I post for interest - not signature spam.
https://vod.fan - fast/free image sharing - coming Oct!
Will Theymos finish his $100,000,000 forum before this one shuts down?
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:49:50 PM

How you gonna make profits if you dont have the funding for advertising, you seem like your dreaming of making it big  that easy.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: