Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:21:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HIRING] Someone to set-up a Multipool  (Read 616 times)
GMCSierraDenali (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:52:50 PM

Hello,

I am looking to hire someone to set-up a Multipool (I will pay you in BTC or another method if you prefer) that will mine the most profitable coin. I am looking to be able to convert those mined coins into BTC then convert the BTC into a specific altcoin so I can pay my miners in that altcoin.

This is fairly straight forward. I am looking for a setup similar to Multipool.us, WafflePool.com, Middlecoin.com, etc. But instead of paying my miners in BTC, I just want to be able to pay them in an altcoin.

Multipool Requirements:

• Needs to be able to mine: Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, & SHA-256
  • Auto-switching
  • No registration needed
  • Single altcoin payout
  • Payouts occur once a day if user balance is > 0.005 BTC

What I am paying you to do:

• Set up entire multipool to my preferred requirements

I will pay for hosting, servers, etc. I will worry about the page designs, marketing, etc. of the multipool.

Please message me on here or message me on Reddit:

www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=GMCSierraDenali&subject=BitCoinTalkThread&message=Hello,

if you are interested. We can discuss further details, your pay, etc. I am looking for someone with familiarity of setting up pools. Links to previous projects & things of that manner will be preferred so I can get a feel of who I would be paying & working with.

This multipool will be apart of a bigger project so I will be interested in keeping you on to manage or at least support the multipool when needed via sharing some of the profits with you.

I am a new user here but you can verify my on Reddit (/u/GMCSierraDenali). Thanks for reading!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: