Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:27:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY problems - BEWARE and AVOID  (Read 1795 times)
rtrtcrypto (OP)

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:08:03 PM

Withdrawal (NXT coins) has taken more than 3.5 weeks now - no coins STILL. 25+ emails have been sent with them saying they will "fix the issue ASAP".

They have all the needed info, date/tx number/account/correct address/etc. Still, no coins. At this stage I think something internal is happening and the entire exchange may be in jeopardy.

AVOID at all costs.

rtrt
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 11:23:44 PM

Well Cryptsy has one of the slowest working withdraw system ever I think Smiley This is why I was always aware of not trading @ Cryptsy.

But I don't say they are bad exchange as perhaps many of you were starting their journeys from trading @ Cryptsy.
Just sometimes they seems to do not work just fine enough Smiley

I am sure you will get your coins (well I cannot be 100% sure Smiley )..

Just you will need to wait some more ... this is extremely long withdraw in your case..

Good luck!
rtrtcrypto (OP)

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:00:33 AM

After some strange reasons given... they simply "manually" deposited the money.

I for one will not be going back. Good luck to those that stay - something seems amiss.
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:00:06 AM

hrm send me your NXT issue in a PM ill sort it out. Though I find typically brand new accounts on Bitcointalk are not usually legitimate....

Reasons a withdraw may be slow
1. You did not confirm the withdraw email.
2. It was flagged for some reason either by the owner of the account or for some other security reason. (Usually involving hacked, compromised accounts)
3. You reset your password. Withdraws wont go out for 24 hours after.
4. Hung wallet where the withdraw did not process.

Bottom line is yes some of our security is strict. It is what keeps your coins safe.

Bottom line for your issue PM me and we will track down your coin.
Whoisthelorax

Activity: 370
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:54:44 AM

hrm send me your NXT issue in a PM ill sort it out. Though I find typically brand new accounts on Bitcointalk are not usually legitimate....

Reasons a withdraw may be slow
1. You did not confirm the withdraw email.
2. It was flagged for some reason either by the owner of the account or for some other security reason. (Usually involving hacked, compromised accounts)
3. You reset your password. Withdraws wont go out for 24 hours after.
4. Hung wallet where the withdraw did not process.

Bottom line is yes some of our security is strict. It is what keeps your coins safe.

Bottom line for your issue PM me and we will track down your coin.

yeah, i've made many deposits/withdrawals on cryptsy and the ONLY time i had an extended wait...

i forgot to check my validation email.

Crypsty is fine.
djarot

Activity: 350
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:02:13 PM

I've had some experience with Cryptsy. There were delays from time to time but they were mildly uncomfortable, nothing critical. The exchange is fine overall.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:11:47 PM

I've been dealing with Cryptsy since Dec, they can have a slow WD proccess and sometimes the site is slow but they've never lost my coins Smiley.  I've done a bunch of withdraws as well, taken out BTC, LTC, EMC2 and NXT.

I like Cryptsy.
Golph

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:20:22 PM

Withdrawal (NXT coins) has taken more than 3.5 weeks now - no coins STILL. 25+ emails have been sent with them saying they will "fix the issue ASAP".

They have all the needed info, date/tx number/account/correct address/etc. Still, no coins. At this stage I think something internal is happening and the entire exchange may be in jeopardy.

AVOID at all costs.

rtrt

No problem with them so far, but 3 week is long..

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late. SyeED5YaZeVPows6Zx9z1hJ7twNJrKLrJB
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:59:06 PM

i seen this same complaint on their chat with NXT by guys not long ago.. nothing new

see how he just plays dumb about it and asks for your TX / account info ?
you don't think they know there is a problem already ?
playing dumb is their specialty..

and sorry guys but you show up in Dec means fuck all..

pausing markets and saying nothing is their hallmark in crypto it's what they are known for.
this is a fact no matter how many fucking little snotty PM's you send me Bitjohn the truth is the truth !
and rather than running around the forum doing damage control maybe you should make your exchange WORK ?

You say Cryptsy has no problem and they are just "slow" (frequently)
i think your a retard or lying period.
the fact is they have done a vanishing act with markets so many times i could bury this place with stories about it.
and they admit NOTHING ever.. raw pure 101% non-step never ending denial and that is pure BULLSHIT !

These cunts are the masters of fucking people around and then playing dumb about that is what Cryptsy is.
0.00000000001 of their exchange problems get announced anywhere on the internet
and their mods staff ALWAYS hide when shit hits the fan when there is a problem with a coin.

Sorry cryptsy but you have had far too many chances from me as it is and i think you cocky sleazy corrupt and deceitful pricks should shut your doors
enough is enough !

REALLY sick of assholes in crypto doing bad stunts on purpose then playing dumb about it then getting mouthy about it..
cut the fucking crap and realize your dealing with other peoples money.

You think a guy has to come here and bitch to get his fucking coins ?
How about making it so the guy did not have to come here and complain in the first place ?

and you idiots wanna run your mouth at me ? i will mention a few other sleazy stunts you guys have pulled..
trust me .............. THERE IS LOTS !

FUD first & ask questions later™
vlad12

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:02:25 PM

Did a NXT withdrawal yesterday and it was almost instant.

KriszDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:03:50 PM

When i last widtraw from cryptsy (that was DOGE) it happend instantly.
breakbeater

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

Life is a bitch, get used to it...

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:10:22 PM

i seen this same complaint on their chat with NXT by guys not long ago.. nothing new

see how he just plays dumb about it and asks for your TX / account info ?
you don't think they know there is a problem already ?
playing dumb is their specialty..

and sorry guys but you show up in Dec means fuck all..

pausing markets and saying nothing is their hallmark in crypto it's what they are known for.
this is a fact no matter how many fucking little snotty PM's you send me Bitjohn the truth is the truth !
and rather than running around the forum doing damage control maybe you should make your exchange WORK ?

You say Cryptsy has no problem and they are just "slow" (frequently)
i think your a retard or lying period.
the fact is they have done a vanishing act with markets so many times i could bury this place with stories about it.
and they admit NOTHING ever.. raw pure 101% non-step never ending denial and that is pure BULLSHIT !

These cunts are the masters of fucking people around and then playing dumb about that is what Cryptsy is.
0.00000000001 of their exchange problems get announced anywhere on the internet
and their mods staff ALWAYS hide when shit hits the fan when there is a problem with a coin.

Sorry cryptsy but you have had far too many chances from me as it is and i think you cocky sleazy corrupt and deceitful pricks should shut your doors
enough is enough !

REALLY sick of assholes in crypto doing bad stunts on purpose then playing dumb about it then getting mouthy about it..
cut the fucking crap and realize your dealing with other peoples money.

You think a guy has to come here and bitch to get his fucking coins ?
How about making it so the guy did not have to come here and complain in the first place ?

and you idiots wanna run your mouth at me ? i will mention a few other sleazy stunts you guys have pulled..
trust me .............. THERE IS LOTS !

+1

Hey, BitJohn anything new about  ~ 3 months old PHS Tickets???
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:18:05 PM

Cryptsy are a nightmare when it comes to nxt, i had an issue withdrawing nxt from them that took about 100 emails from me to get it sorted.

They do eventually give you the coins, but it takes ages.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
whynotbit

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:59:29 PM

I also had an issue about a NXT withdrawal, it took ages to settle, 2 months... but the point is that IT GOT SETTLED, sure I couldn't use my nxt for the time being, but at least the issue has been resolved.
They might just be over their head with all these altcoins, anyway just wanted to say it, we are all good to criticize and not always to say issue resolved, which is unfair.
The only thing I can say is that for my part it resulted in taking all my coins to another exchange, that's all, and now I would trade there again, hesitatingly...
I had  horrible profile, newbie, lack of reaction, so it did not help, but even this is quite aside from what we are used to in life, it's not becausde I'm new that I'm a scammer, but experience has shown that in crypto's, ageof account is relevant.
Happy trade at Cryptsy !!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: