Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:52:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LOGO DESIGN PRO SERVICE - Do a Professional Altcoin Launch with a Unique Logo  (Read 662 times)
Cryptocoinrank.com (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 02:45:50 AM

After observing many Cryptocoin launches, it seems that many coins decide to go for a more professional Logo and start a "Logo contest" soon after the release date. It takes time and effort to start the contest, evaluate the submissions and finally put all the submissions to a vote. The biggest problem with these submissions, IMHO, is that at least 9/10 seem to have been made with "Paint" and are of poor quality. Sometimes the "best logo at a certain point" is just taken by other "designers" and modified to make it look like it was their own work. Other times the contest ends with not even one good submission and the Devs have to stick to the "least worst" one.

This service is intended to save Devs a lot of time and money by providing a Professional Logo Design for a coin right from the start.

What you see below are just some design samples (original size is usually 800x800px) to show off possible effects that can be achieved.

"Flat" and simple "Metallic" designs are easier to do... and also pretty lame if you ask me  Cheesy.

You can also contact me for a re-design of an existing coin or for a completely new design if you want to change.

Please provide some details about what sort of design you prefer. Do you want a futuristic design? A metallic one? A flat logo? Do you have an image in mind that you want to be included? A symbol? What color should it be? Do you want one letter on it? Or more letters?

The more details you can give, the better the result will meet your expectations. If you have no idea in mind, I would still be able to come up with something satisfactory (15+ years web-design experience).

I will offer this service in my free time, therefore it is best to contact me a few days before the design is needed.

You will receive the coin design (along with a few variations you can choose from) in huge size (800x800px), .png format and with transparent background (so you can easily apply it over any image you want to).

Starting Price for a Unique Professional Logo Design is only:

0.10BTC or
0.15BTC worth in Altcoins with a "price" (traded on a Crypto-Exchange) or
0.20BTC worth of the Altcoin you are launching (hard to predict what the price will be, so I will have to evaluate your offer first)

For any questions feel free to PM me or to post in this thread.

Cheers  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: