Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:26:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN[gryF]$GRYF/GryfX Virtual Currency Options Market, NEW INFO MUST READ  (Read 37592 times)
Bagdar13

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:09:03 PM

The 5,000 block rules!!! Grin Grin Grin

I had to brag to someone, I got a 50K arround 2 AM EST!
Zorro23hu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:12:51 PM

Congratulation, have a nice day.

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
sunerok

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 10:19:13 AM

lol! we are just about ready for a real exchange =]

what have the devs been up to?

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
baronvonclausewitz (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 08:25:39 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 02:40:21 PM by baronvonclausewitz

lol! we are just about ready for a real exchange =]

what have the devs been up to?

You should subscribe to our newsletter if you want to keep up! It's here: http://gryfenco.us3.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=182e18e14a8ddd89001f21418&id=ea955d5e2f

We just finished a Gryfencoin faucet.

We are currently working on the GryfX Options Market, which will be done soon.
istvandv

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:05:06 AM

You should subscribe to our newsletter if you want to keep up! It's /gryfsub]here.

could you repost the newsletter subscription link?

it was obfuscated:
Code:
 [url=http://[Suspicious link removed]/gryfsub]here[/url]  

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
feikang

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:29:54 PM

GryfX Options Market What do?
baronvonclausewitz (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 02:40:53 PM

You should subscribe to our newsletter if you want to keep up! It's /gryfsub]here.

could you repost the newsletter subscription link?

it was obfuscated:
Code:
 [url=http://[Suspicious link removed]/gryfsub]here[/url]  

Sorry bout that! It has been edited and the link is here too: http://gryfenco.us3.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=182e18e14a8ddd89001f21418&id=ea955d5e2f
baronvonclausewitz (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 02:48:54 PM

GryfX Options Market What do?

All will be explained in complete detail in the next few days, we will have a separate BTCtalk thread for GryfX which will tentatively appear in "Services" under "Marketplace" in the "Economy" section. We will make sure everyone knows about both threads.

Buuut I'll give a little preview  Smiley. Using our app, you will be able to purchase and sell options on the various cryptocurrencies. Options trading is a particular subset of derivatives trading, the largest industry on the planet. It is explained well here: http://www.investopedia.com/university/options/option.asp and mildly well on Wikipedia, here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Option_(finance)
istvandv

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:18:09 AM

thanks, subscribed now

i still dont understand well the Options Market, i guess it will be clearer once i actually use it, sounds real interesting though based on the link you provided

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
feikang

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:21:57 PM

Your trading platform also need how long?
FoBCoin

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:47:43 AM

Hi guys, we have just updated the wallet and block to the latest on FobCoin.com. All deposits have been processed. Happy trading!

Feel free to contact us if you need any help. Thanks!

Gary
whatsabitworth

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:14:47 AM

I'm afraid Coinxd exchange is scam, due to other coins owners (Nimbus, etc.) alarm. Please remove it or check it to assure it's not scam.

Damn it!  I just transfered 500K to CoinExd. And that's correct after 30 confirms no deposit on their end is shown.  I shouldn't have been stupid enough to transfer so much but it was listed as an official exchange! Arghh!

Someone also spent the learning price some weeks ago on this site https://www.onecryex.com/trading/CYC_BTC   You can see, it looks like Coinxd... when I saw coinxd, i thought immediately, that is a scam exchange...
Crap! I just realized I hadn't put Onecryex in the post as the SCAMMER. do not trade there. String him up by the nuts if you can find him... I'm spamming every thread I see so don't fret if you see this more than once. People like this should be stopped.

As you can see from blockchain.info, the wallet that was given to me when I opened the account 1JgA7uimo53btJEx3mPnwEf7UJTsfKRexu was used prior to and after I made my deposits. Yes deposits  plural Embarrassed I gave this thief my money twice. 2 deposits on the 18th of August. Both of which disappear into his wallets a few days later as they did for the other victims in the picture. 0.2806 is the most BTC I've had in one place at one time since I started playing with cryptos at the beginning of the year and it may not seem like much, but it did take some time to acquire through mining, faucets and modest trading.

If you follow this person's addresses from one wallet to the next where he keeps funneling BTC from wallet to wallet, you come to the end and wallets like this one with a few thousand BTC
14dUnpUh56Q79LKsZRie7kT8uW2Nt4Sk3Q and there are others, similarly that have hundreds and thousands in them, leading back to scam wallets.

This is the ip address and info linked to multiple fake exchange, scam addresses

sunerok

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 07:26:04 AM

well.. glad to see gryfen is moving along nicely. lets get on an exchange guys! more people need this coin.

_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
feikang

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:10:24 PM

Look forward to the arrival of the trading platform!
Zorro23hu

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:26:47 PM

I found a 50k block on hashharder  Cheesy

Gryfen    11295    08/Sep/2014 16:03:44 / 2 hour s ,23 minute s ,39 second s ago    49000 GRYF

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
ZigbsZigbs

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:57:54 PM

Awesome contribution, thanks for the mining pool!

I added it to the Blog announcement, plus I added a link to SGMiner for Windows - since that is a real easy to use program for mining on GPU's and such.

I also added Bounties to the announcement.  We're looking for an Android Wallet & a Paper Wallet and willing to give 1,000,000 GryfenCoin each.  PM me or the Baron for more details.

And we're working on the options market - it has been a process.  We have had to redo a few things due to security testing results but we're looking at about 1 week away from the release and you'll be able to purchase shares that will yield coins or have recurring coin deliveries set up inside of the application.  We have the mobile version of the interface done - I've just held off posting pictures because the Desktop version looked...bizarre... until last night when we brought it up to the standard.   Sorry for the delays on this.  I want to have something hit the market asap so I can start getting feedback but at the same time I don't want a scenario where everyone loses coins because of simple code bugs.
Bagdar13

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:13:58 PM

I added it to the Blog announcement, plus I added a link to SGMiner for Windows - since that is a real easy to use program for mining on GPU's and such.

I also added Bounties to the announcement.  We're looking for an Android Wallet & a Paper Wallet and willing to give 1,000,000 GryfenCoin each.  PM me or the Baron for more details.

And we're working on the options market - it has been a process.  We have had to redo a few things due to security testing results but we're looking at about 1 week away from the release and you'll be able to purchase shares that will yield coins or have recurring coin deliveries set up inside of the application.  We have the mobile version of the interface done - I've just held off posting pictures because the Desktop version looked...bizarre... until last night when we brought it up to the standard.   Sorry for the delays on this.  I want to have something hit the market asap so I can start getting feedback but at the same time I don't want a scenario where everyone loses coins because of simple code bugs.

Hey, not to bother because I know you are hard at work, but the mining could also use some work.  We have now been stuck on a difficulty 800 for about a day; is this because of the random difficulty as outlined in the white paper?  The network at current capability will “on average” not be able to solve this problem for about 4 days.  

I also have my fear that your random reward is not random and people are blasting the network with hash when the super blocks come up which is why we see the spike on the current block of 511 m/hash whereas for all previous blocks it is about 10.  Either that or some weird interpretation of the random difficulty reset but it was unclear if you actually implemented that.  Clearly the network is not at 511 m/hash because if it was that block would have been found in less than 2 hours.

I have left the wallet running on all six of my rigs because I think your project is cool.  I also syphoned a few gpus over to Gryfen, but since launch the hash rate has been on average ~10M hash and in total I have now mined “only” ~300K coins (about ½ of what hash-harder has).  You might want to consider a different reward scheme for mining because while mining does not need to initially profitable at some point down the line it needs to have a chance to be profitable or es.  Right now even if you got every block minted per day regardless of how much the price goes up it will never be profitable.  This will lead to a weak network as you will have no nodes.

Also, I assume you want this coin to be solo mined because if you have large random block reward but everyone pool mines then utility theory kicks in and the average payout as time approaches infinity is the same with or without variance in black size…unless of course you know when the blocks are coming and can manipulate your probability of getting a large one.
sunerok

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 12:50:21 PM

I also added Bounties to the announcement.  We're looking for an Android Wallet & a Paper Wallet and willing to give 1,000,000 GryfenCoin each.  PM me or the Baron for more details.

And we're working on the options market - it has been a process.  We have had to redo a few things due to security testing results but we're looking at about 1 week away from the release and you'll be able to purchase shares that will yield coins or have recurring coin deliveries set up inside of the application.  We have the mobile version of the interface done - I've just held off posting pictures because the Desktop version looked...bizarre... until last night when we brought it up to the standard.   Sorry for the delays on this.  I want to have something hit the market asap so I can start getting feedback but at the same time I don't want a scenario where everyone loses coins because of simple code bugs.

Hey, not to bother because I know you are hard at work, but the mining could also use some work.  We have now been stuck on a difficulty 800 for about a day; is this because of the random difficulty as outlined in the white paper?  The network at current capability will “on average” not be able to solve this problem for about 4 days.  

I also have my fear that your random reward is not random and people are blasting the network with hash when the super blocks come up which is why we see the spike on the current block of 511 m/hash whereas for all previous blocks it is about 10.  Either that or some weird interpretation of the random difficulty reset but it was unclear if you actually implemented that.  Clearly the network is not at 511 m/hash because if it was that block would have been found in less than 2 hours.

I have left the wallet running on all six of my rigs because I think your project is cool.  I also syphoned a few gpus over to Gryfen, but since launch the hash rate has been on average ~10M hash and in total I have now mined “only” ~300K coins (about ½ of what hash-harder has).  You might want to consider a different reward scheme for mining because while mining does not need to initially profitable at some point down the line it needs to have a chance to be profitable or es.  Right now even if you got every block minted per day regardless of how much the price goes up it will never be profitable.  This will lead to a weak network as you will have no nodes.

Also, I assume you want this coin to be solo mined because if you have large random block reward but everyone pool mines then utility theory kicks in and the average payout as time approaches infinity is the same with or without variance in black size…unless of course you know when the blocks are coming and can manipulate your probability of getting a large one.

dude you have 300k coins?!!? sounds to me like you're doing fine.. maybe you should slow down a little  Cool

ZigbsZigbs

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:34:35 PM

Thanks for the input on the mining.  I was starting to have similar feelings and sentiments myself and it's good to see someone from the community point it out even clearer.  I want to change the block rewards structure myself.  I was thinking of increasing the 50k blocks and 5k blocks substantially so that solo miners could rule the day.

Stefano - the main dev- is looking into the randomness issue of the blocks - I've watched the network cruise at over 500MH/s the past day or two and it has gone up on the blocks but it has slowed down substantially.

Your feedback has been golden to the team; post your GRYF address or dm one of us and we'll give you a nice thanks Smiley
Zorro23hu

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:03:09 PM

Hi,

Imho, the reward stucture is good, doesn't need any changes. The problem is only the random difficulty system. It has to be modified to DGW, KGW, etc. Maybe a small randomization is accepted above the basic DGW/KGW/etc. system. For instance randomized it +/- 10-30 %. Any comment for my proposal?

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: