Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:53:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does any trading bots support bitfinex, lakebtc and btc-e?  (Read 8691 times)
Bejkn

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:44:33 AM

I got something running, but the fee structure is a problem. For now, I just use the highest fee without any discount, since the trade code doesn't know the volume?

Yes, some exchange fees regularly adjusted, bad user experience.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:32:21 AM

I got something running, but the fee structure is a problem. For now, I just use the highest fee without any discount, since the trade code doesn't know the volume?

nice
So the bots finished? Can you share it or buy?

daybyter
Legendary

Activity: 965
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:49:03 PM

No, the bot is not finished. It cannot trade automatically, because stuff like withdrawing from btc-e is not available yet. I wrote some code for it, but it was never tested. There's also some other private API code for LakeBTC etc missing. You can look at the code here:

https://github.com/ReAzem/cryptocoin-tradelib/tree/master/modules

But these are just the exchange API implementations. The bot framework is closed source at the moment.

capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2405
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:56:12 AM

for BTC-E you can use any Metatrader bot with their MT4 account. there are thousands of them, automatic, halfautomatic, for free, expensive. they are called expert advisers

Jamacn

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:32:19 AM

for BTC-E you can use any Metatrader bot with their MT4 account. there are thousands of them, automatic, halfautomatic, for free, expensive. they are called expert advisers
example?
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:45:45 AM

example?

yes,

for example you use 2 EMAs crosses as signals. what you would do is google something like this, and you find a bot fast: https://www.google.com.br/search?q=ema+croos+ea&oq=ema+croos+ea&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.2855j0j1&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8#newwindow=1&q=ema+cross+ea&safe=off&spell=1

bounst

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:21:13 AM

example?

yes,

for example you use 2 EMAs crosses as signals. what you would do is google something like this, and you find a bot fast: https://www.google.com.br/search?q=ema+croos+ea&oq=ema+croos+ea&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.2855j0j1&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8#newwindow=1&q=ema+cross+ea&safe=off&spell=1

EMA cross EA
thanks, I know what should I do now
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:10:00 AM

example?

yes,

EMA cross EA

all you need is a working algorithm......the EA for it you generaly find for free

Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:23:20 AM

example?

yes,

EMA cross EA

all you need is a working algorithm......the EA for it you generaly find for free
I am a student of financial college who know nothing about algorithms and code, how could I do?

clementinal

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:48:44 AM

Has anyone tried out haasbot? (haasonline.com).
Im looking for a bot to trade, and this one seems to be quite trust worthy. 
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:56:02 AM

example?

yes,

EMA cross EA

I am a student of financial college who know nothing about algorithms and code, how could I do?

nothing......if an algorythm is good, the person doesn't share it.......any shared algorythm is not good......a good algorythm that is sold, won't work long. the more people use it, the less will it work

bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:39:39 PM

Has anyone tried out haasbot? (haasonline.com).
Im looking for a bot to trade, and this one seems to be quite trust worthy. 

useful when you know what doing. to say different, it can work or not depends how you use it and for what. its like a tool.
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:45:02 PM

example?

yes,

EMA cross EA

nothing......if an algorythm is good, the person doesn't share it.......any shared algorythm is not good......a good algorythm that is sold, won't work long. the more people use it, the less will it work

BS. there is not one algorythm. its a bunch of them and then someone interpreting.  the software  of goldman sachs is worth billions, and in combination with good traders they make money. pretty bots at godmode-trader.de
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:14:30 AM

example?

yes,

EMA cross EA

BS. there is not one algorythm. its a bunch of them and then someone interpreting.  the software  of goldman sachs is worth billions, and in combination with good traders they make money. pretty bots at godmode-trader.de

read again what i wrote. does GS share it's algo?

Bitcoin Hitter

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:23:39 AM

example?

yes,

EMA cross EA

oh yea ? cool  where the place to study about aloritheme and code ? no places
griffga

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:58:46 AM

I know a trading program that you can create your own rules for is called qtbitcoin trader. It's a good program, however you will need to input the rules yourself such as if price goes above or below this then execute a number of other functions, etc.
Mieehayii

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:38:03 AM

example?

yes,

EMA cross EA

oh yea ? cool  where the place to study about aloritheme and code ? no places
You're molested him Angry

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2212
Merit: 536

Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 09:03:38 AM

They all provide their own API, if you will use, it will not be difficult

Jamacn

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:06:14 AM

example?

yes,

ok, thanks  Smiley
LakeBTC

Activity: 903
Merit: 1000

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 10:19:36 AM

We launched the WebSocket API recently, users who wish to use LakeBTC WebSocket API may visit LakeBTC API documents for instructions, sample code, and Javascript lib file.  https://www.lakebtc.com/s/api

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: