Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:39:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How are people able to make charts/diagrams/infographics so quickly?  (Read 548 times)
Mt. Gox (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:45:03 AM

Several hours after the MH17 plane crashed, there were news articles already coming out with very fancy-looking and sophisticated charts/diagrams/infographics. My question is, how are people able to create these so quickly and still have them look so professional and well-made?

Examples of what I'm talking about:

Dear GOD/GODS and/or anyone else who can HELP ME (e.g. MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS): The next time I wake up, please change my physical form to that of FINN MCMILLAN of SOUTH NEW BRIGHTON at 8 YEARS OLD and keep it that way FOREVER. I am so sick of this chubby Asian man body! Thank you! - CHAUL JHIN KIM (a.k.a. A DESPERATE SOUL) P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray for me! [ www.chauljhin.com ]
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
danyaljacksononly

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:39:43 AM

The understanding level through info-graphics is better than, the read a content...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: