Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:35:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion about post quality for PRIMEDICE signature campaign.  (Read 6506 times)
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 05:23:25 PM

Heya MICRO, Good job Smiley
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:48:23 PM

Thanks for spending the time to analyse, compile and deliver this feedback, MICRO. You've conducted a nice peer audit, flagging up some questionable participants within the PrimeDice programme.

As hilariousandco has offered, I'm also happy to chip in with some of the analysis. Perhaps if a standard for analysing post quality is defined then we can review quality in a consistent manner. However if you're happy to continue this process alone then that is fair enough.

PS. Thanks for the personal feedback Smiley

rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 09:13:52 PM

Thanks for spending the time to analyse, compile and deliver this feedback, MICRO. You've conducted a nice peer audit, flagging up some questionable participants within the PrimeDice programme.

As hilariousandco has offered, I'm also happy to chip in with some of the analysis. Perhaps if a standard for analysing post quality is defined then we can review quality in a consistent manner. However if you're happy to continue this process alone then that is fair enough.

He has done it all already , also if you are offering some assistance you can help him next time if he does that , or you can go through the profiles again to make sure his ratings are fine , but let me tell you he's not gonna like it if you dispute his judgement , personally I won't like it if someone does that to me.

chaosPT

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:17:15 PM

Did stunna pay you for doing this ?

I mean its like he is hire you already .
Cryptopher
Legendary

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:23:47 PM

He has done it all already , also if you are offering some assistance you can help him next time if he does that , or you can go through the profiles again to make sure his ratings are fine , but let me tell you he's not gonna like it if you dispute his judgement , personally I won't like it if someone does that to me.

Woah relax, I wasn't talking about going over his existing analysis. Also if you read my whole post you would see that I was clearly referring to the next audit on post quality given that I thanked him for carrying out this particular audit and then thanked him for the feedback he provided regarding my post quality.

My intention is to help divide the workload the next time around, should he require it. 10 hours is a long time to spend, and that timeframe can change as the number of participants fluctuate and post more.

One way of getting a quick glance at indicators is comparing the number of posts in each sub-forum between each month, even if it is just comparing Off-Topic for last month vs this month. That way you can quickly gauge what % of posts during that month were in a sub-forum that is generally frowned upon by many, including Stunna.

Once you flag people who have posted a high % of their monthly posts in Off Topic you can drilled down to post-level and see what they are saying. It's all about indicators.

It's good to see that MICRO's feedback has been directly picked up by Stunna and put to effect, with several participants set to not receiving (full) payment as a result of their violation of the terms.

rohnearner

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 09:24:46 PM

Naa he's not getting paid, just social service :p

@Micro You should mention it on OP that you aren't getting paid for doing it :p that too in Bold , red color and Size15

rohnearner

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 09:35:53 PM

Woah relax, I wasn't talking about going over his existing analysis. Also if you read my whole post you would see that I was clearly referring to the next audit on post quality given that I thanked him for carrying out this particular audit and then thanked him for the feedback he provided regarding my post quality.

My intention is to help divide the workload the next time around, should he require it. 10 hours is a long time to spend, and that timeframe can change as the number of participants fluctuate and post more.

One way of getting a quick glance at indicators is comparing the number of posts in each sub-forum between each month, even if it is just comparing Off-Topic for last month vs this month. That way you can quickly gauge what % of posts during that month were in a sub-forum that is generally frowned upon by many, including Stunna.

Once you flag people who have posted a high % of their monthly posts in Off Topic you can drilled down to post-level and see what they are saying. It's all about indicators.

It's good to see that MICRO's feedback has been directly picked up by Stunna and put to effect, with several participants set to not receiving (full) payment as a result of their violation of the terms.
Yeah I got it you are just raising a helping hand, I also thought about it this time but I wasn't comfortable judging members having higher activity or higher membership status to me also I wanted to make sure that it all goes well for the first time . Micro is also a mod @ PD so not many contradicted . so maybe next time I'll join in to share the workload , if thats fine.

Cryptopher
Legendary

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:44:21 PM

Yeah I got it you are just raising a helping hand, I also thought about it this time but I wasn't comfortable judging members having higher activity or higher membership status to me also I wanted to make sure that it all goes well for the first time . Micro is also a mod @ PD so not many contradicted . so maybe next time I'll join in to share the workload , if thats fine.

I think that it's important that if MICRO does agree to share out the workload then it is just a couple of people, and that they operate to the same standard of judging post quality though generally the guideline is the terms set out by Stunna.

Yeah, I'm not surprised that MICRO took the initiative on carrying out this check as he is very passionate about PrimeDice, both the game and the programme. Stunna is fortunate to have somebody of his commitment in his ranks.

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 11:26:36 PM

Thank you as I had seen many members spamming this sig campaign and wanted action taken against them, they dont post much but there posts are uselsess posts.

Never mind I found your addy

Feel free to correct me on any profile if u think im not correct. Same goes for everybody who wants to help.

So maybe lets discuss about the quality of your posts Micro.
Checked last of your posts and most of them are on this thread or PD thread or thread about paid sig campaigns.  How come you think this is constructive?

Regards.

BTC
Cryptopher
Legendary

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:30:57 PM

Thank you as I had seen many members spamming this sig campaign and wanted action taken against them, they dont post much but there posts are uselsess posts.

Feel free to correct me on any profile if u think im not correct. Same goes for everybody who wants to help.

Checked last of your posts and most of them are on this thread or PD thread.  How come you think this is constructive?

MICRO moderates on PrimeDice, therefore it is unsurprising to see him so active within the PrimeDice threads.

Furthermore posts made within that thread can be constructive, he is often very helpful in there.

And finally, who is to say that he isn't deducting some of his posts in those threads before he reports them to Stunna? He did state that he deducts 50-55 (I can't confirm that).

lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:08:38 AM

Checked last of your posts and most of them are on this thread or PD thread or thread about paid sig campaigns.  How come you think this is constructive?

Regards.

BTC

It's Stunna's role to be the judge of that, and since he tipped him 0.2 BTC, it's safe to assume he considers him to be a constructive user Wink
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 08:15:41 AM

Oh I so love how you label me as SPAM Smiley you really have no idea....

All the articles I post actually contribute to the topics they are posted in.

There no such thing as BEGGING for donations, there is simply a donaiton address in every article.

But whatever, it was a waste of time to join this signature campaign anyway Smiley
MICRO (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 10:08:27 AM

No , no . Actually i would rly like to get more opinions on this . And if u think my judgement is wrong i would be more than happy to hear it. As i told many times, more opinions we get , better look on it we have.

So i would love to see more people involved in this next time.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
MICRO (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 10:12:14 AM

@Micro You should mention it on OP that you aren't getting paid for doing it :p that too in Bold , red color and Size15

But i got a huge tip. So who cares if im not getting paid Smiley .

And no i did not put it , and wont coz that doesnt matter , 0.0006 btc per post is good enough to do this for free.
And i feel like i owe pd alot more.

But again i got huge tip, more than i should for a day work so...

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
MICRO (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 10:18:27 AM

There no such thing as BEGGING for donations, there is simply a donaiton address in every article.

But whatever, it was a waste of time to join this signature campaign anyway Smiley

Sorry for that , but seeing almost ALL of ur posts are same post with different link in it . Posting same thing over and over again i consider spam. U ware checked by Stunna and he did agree.

My checking was just a guideline for Stunna on who he should check . And he done so.

Sorry if i offended u or something but i think that is spam, only my personal thinking , im not saying my judgement is right, and that is why i asked everybody to recheck .

I tried to do my best and be fair as possible.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
cech4204a

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 10:19:32 AM

And no i did not put it , and wont coz that doesnt matter , 0.0006 btc per post is good enough to do this for free.

Yeah you deserved every satoshi out of it, since it is really hard to work fast and accurate. You also gave me honest and fair estimation and Stunna agreed with it and paid me. Are you gonna do it for the next month also, so payments will be maybe a bit easier for Stunna and faster also? I don't complain about the speed of payment, but i have seen some guys posting about ''slow'' speed of payment.

Bitcoin is DEAD
toleng

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:35:40 AM

Sorry for that , but seeing almost ALL of ur posts are same post with different link in it . Posting same thing over and over again i consider spam. U ware checked by Stunna and he did agree.

My checking was just a guideline for Stunna on who he should check . And he done so.

Sorry if i offended u or something but i think that is spam, only my personal thinking , im not saying my judgement is right, and that is why i asked everybody to recheck .

I tried to do my best and be fair as possible.
please cek your PM
MICRO (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 10:36:34 AM

Yeah you deserved every satoshi out of it, since it is really hard to work fast and accurate. You also gave me honest and fair estimation and Stunna agreed with it and paid me. Are you gonna do it for the next month also, so payments will be maybe a bit easier for Stunna and faster also? I don't complain about the speed of payment, but i have seen some guys posting about ''slow'' speed of payment.

Yap i will. Couple of days in advance also.

But from next month it will be different campaign.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:39:31 PM

I agree about the 0.0006 or even 0.0012. Stunna is very very generous.. Especially when he was paying up to 2.4 BTC recently. That is crazy money just to post.... fark.. getting paid like $1500 to post... crazy!!

Even now the max of 0.48 is very generous. Plus all the extra work he has to do with this sig campaign. Answersing all the PMs, checking users are not cheating him etc etc... some times it is hard to remember the sig campaign is not Stunna's busines, but instead its just a marketing tool for his actual business/site.

MICRO (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 02:09:57 PM

This month he paid out 30 BTC for sigs . 30 btc !!!!!!!
That is hugeeee...

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄