Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:18:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy bitcoin with cash deposit in USA  (Read 6277 times)
sayulita (OP)

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:51:06 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2015, 01:36:51 AM by sayulita

Bitcoin-Brokers has bitcoin available for purchase right now.

This bitcoin can be purchased the same day with cash deposits into various US Banks.

Min order for cash deposit is $400

Bitcoin-Brokers.org is celebrating 15 months in business with over 5000 completed transactions to date.

Here is the Bitcoin-Brokers review thread which has hundreds of comments from happy clients:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237164.0

(If you have any questions about the service, prices, or anything else, please send a message through the help desk at www.bitcoin-brokers.org).

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dman3000

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:42:36 PM

dan is the man to go to for all bitcoin purchases. Ive been using him for over a year now and have had nothing but outstanding service. Always is fast, sometimes as soon as I make the deposit , I recommend using him. A++
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 06:53:23 PM

What is the rate that you're selling btc? I skimmed the thread and the website, didn't see it mentioned.

sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:22:24 PM

What is the rate that you're selling btc? I skimmed the thread and the website, didn't see it mentioned.

Feel free to submit a ticket through the help desk at www.bitcoin-brokers.org and I will be happy to explain the entire process to you including rates etc.

Thanks.

▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:23:05 PM

dan is the man to go to for all bitcoin purchases. Ive been using him for over a year now and have had nothing but outstanding service. Always is fast, sometimes as soon as I make the deposit , I recommend using him. A++

Thanks for the endorsement, I appreciate it.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bitsalame
Donator

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

Preaching the gospel of Satoshi

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:44:01 PM

only selling bitcoins?
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:35:34 PM

only selling bitcoins?

99% of the time we just sell bitcoin. Yet sometimes people ask us to buy their bitcoin and make a cash deposit the same day into their respective bank account.

Feel free to submit a ticket through the help desk if you wish to discuss it further.

Thanks.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 05:41:41 PM

So this is a service like local bitcoin... but with a much higher level of service and special care for each buyer.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
graves

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:35:05 PM

whats your rate?
mxxx363

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:46:00 PM

whats your rate?

it's been 12% as far as i remember. not sure why he doesn't post his rate
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 02:16:20 PM

Bump...lots of bitcoin available at Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank and PNC bank.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Coexist730

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:58:00 AM

Once I began seeking BitCoins over two years ago, it took me three or four months until I stumbled across bitcoinbrokers.org. After many failed methods over the course of those few months prior, bitcoinbrokers has been my go to website for the purchase of BitCoins from then on. For over a year I dealt solely with my man Dan; lightning fast to respond and as helpful as he is careful. Over the last few months I've been dealing mostly with another man, I believe his name is Densy, who is just as kind and helpful. Overall, I rate the service as a whole 10/10 and would highly recommend these services to anyone seeking the quick and simple purchase of bitcoin
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:36:57 AM

Once I began seeking BitCoins over two years ago, it took me three or four months until I stumbled across bitcoinbrokers.org. After many failed methods over the course of those few months prior, bitcoinbrokers has been my go to website for the purchase of BitCoins from then on. For over a year I dealt solely with my man Dan; lightning fast to respond and as helpful as he is careful. Over the last few months I've been dealing mostly with another man, I believe his name is Densy, who is just as kind and helpful. Overall, I rate the service as a whole 10/10 and would highly recommend these services to anyone seeking the quick and simple purchase of bitcoin

Thanks a million for your very kind words. Smiley

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
cointell

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:11:37 PM

bump

It might help if you posted updates on what you actually have available.  The last time I inquired, you had offers at only 2 banks, and at 10% over market rate.
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:22:02 PM

When this business started 2 years ago, I used this thread to update banks etc, but with inflows and outflows happening all the time, it became an exercise in futility.

It takes one minute to submit a ticket through our help desk, and any client can attest that these tickets are typically replied to within a few minutes with a current listing of what is available.

Additionally, just because I may have a bank available for one buyer, it might not be an option for somebody else. For example, if I have $10,000 available at Bank of America, a buyer wanting $5,000 can be satisfied, yet a buyer wanting $15,000 at Bank of America would not be served.

Thus, I think it works best the way that it is. Plus it provides me an opportunity to speak with people personally during every transaction to ensure all their questions are answered.

I appreciate your suggestion though.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:09:47 PM

Bump....lots of bitcoin available right now with a cash deposit in the USA.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
btctxns

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 11:10:22 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 05:57:18 AM by btctxns

It's pointless to waste both your time and the buyer's time by requiring them to submit a "support ticket" - strange way of doing business, by the way - just to find out your rate. Post it on the OP. There literally is no reason not to unless you actually intend to mislead the buyer. No offense intended. It's just nonsensical to post a trade thread without a rate, and then to have the buyer have to inquire about the rate, which is held constant (it's not like it's different on a per-buyer basis). So just to make it clear for everyone, and to save some significant time on the part of sayulita and the forum members:

The rate is 13.2% over Bitstamp.

sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:35:39 AM

It's pointless to waste both your time and the buyer's time by requiring them to submit a "support ticket" - strange way of doing business, by the way - just to find out your rate. Post it on the OP. There literally is no reason not to unless you actually intend to mislead the buyer. No offense intended. It's just nonsensical to post a trade thread without a rate, and then to have the buyer have to inquire about the rate, which is held constant (it's not like it's different on a per-buyer basis). So just to make it clear for everyone, and to save some significant time on the part of sayulita and the forum members:

The rate is 12% over Bitstamp.

Despite you saying there is no need to make a buyer submit a ticket, allow me to explain why in fact there is a need.

Bitcoin-Brokers deals with many different sellers who offer their personal bank accounts as deposit locations for our buyers wishing to purchase bitcoin. Each of these sellers has their own amount of bitcoin available for sale, and as a result of this, the banks that we might have available one day could be different than the next. Thus, the business model works best when we actually speak with each buyer one on one for each and every transaction to make them aware of what is actually available.

I have looked at your ticket, and I can see that you were responded to exactly 17 minutes after you submitted a ticket to the help desk. In my opinion having to wait 17 minutes to actually get a live response from a live company representative is impressive, and I am not aware of any other bitcoin company that would offer you a full response to all of your questions within that amount of time.

Granted there are services which offer bitcoin for rates less than what Bitcoin-Brokers charges, yet I seriously doubt that any of them would respond to your requests in such a timely manner. Additionally, I would like to point out that even though our rates might be more than what you want to pay, if you take the time to read through this review thread in its entirety you will see that after 2 years of doing business, there is not one single complaint from either a buyer or a seller. This is after approximately 7000 transactions and approximately $7 million worth of sales. The majority of our clients are repeat clients who are treated with all the respect in the world. Hopefully one day you too will be added to our list of respected clients.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
cointell

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:27:02 AM

I can't imagine you're getting many buyers if you're asking for 12% over Bitstamp.
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 04:50:06 AM

I can't imagine you're getting many buyers if you're asking for 12% over Bitstamp.

Your imagination aside, isn't it much like localbitcoin with a concierge service?  
The rates are fairly similar to lbc, and often discounted in comparison.  LBC does maybe a thousand bitcoin a day, yes?
If you don't like it, don't use it, or set up your own better service, but I don't see a reason for the disparagement.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: