Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:52:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Punished for success by Amazon  (Read 611 times)
starlilyth (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 06:39:20 PM

In order to provide some revenue for miner.farm, I signed up for the very well done Amazon Affiliates program, and carefully selected appropriate ads for the service.

I did a good job, because I made a sale! And what happened when I succeeded?

My account was terminated. My site was reviewed and found lacking -”lack of original or unique content”. I am not clear on how that could be, since I succeeded – I made a sale.

I have tried unsuccessfully to get the Amazon folks to understand my model, and they refuse.

I am sorely disappointed – I am a long time Amazon customer, and I looked forward to working with them as a business partner. They have made it clear they dont need my business, or yours.

Lily
Xch4ng3

Activity: 661
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 09:45:36 PM

This is probably in the wrong forum as your not selling anything. I've reported it so it should be moved soon.

I don't think you were punished for success, a lot of people use the same argument when they make too much money on PayPal and then decide to claim PayPal was in the wrong for asking where the money came from. At the end of the day it's Amazon's terms of service. Maybe post your site so we can review it?

I am not clear on how that could be, since I succeeded – I made a sale.

Just because you made a sale doesn't mean your content was original or unique. Seen those terrible eBooks that promise $300 per day sitting from home? Their content is all copied and pasted but they still trick hundreds of people each day.

I am sorely disappointed – I am a long time Amazon customer, and I looked forward to working with them as a business partner. They have made it clear they dont need my business, or yours.

You're right, they don't need your business. One person not working with them won't affect them at all, sorry to sound harsh but they have millions of others.

[AUTOBUY] [CHEAP] $2 Account Shop -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4611147
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: