Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:03:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX!  (Read 97876 times)
Luckcho

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:16:57 PM

If the dev posted "I had a yogurt with chopped bananas this morning" the coin would go above 7k.

Coin is working despite the absence of the developer. The OP says "whitepaper coming soon" which would mean that would be the next logical update. Whitepaper isn't ready yet so there isn't a point to update. PoW is over with a successful xfer into PoS. Richlist hasn't dumped and is actually getting bigger. The upside potential on this coin is worth the wait for a dev update.

The amount of FUDpacking going on in this forum its no wonder why the dev hasn't said anything. People come in here with baseless accusations every time volume goes up on a coin and they miss their entry. Once the coins value drops so does the FUDpacking. This is crypto, if you need someone to hold your hand while you invest you should look at hiring an investment adviser.

seriosly still trying to get them to understand, fuck that man, u cant learn children shit, they need dev to hold their hands. no one here has balls, iam in with around 100k bought in at 4k yes 4k and iam not worried what are you chickens worried about, that your 0,01btc turning to 0,009 btc fuckin idiots
I have almost the same amount of investment and at the same level.
I do not have huge bankroll but I do not worry.
I like and I enjoy how people panic and hope for some promises and bull like that.
I have no questions for the DEV.
Everything is legit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naughty1

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:17:21 PM

Really    come on   Just  Look at the twitter, NO posts,   Dev has NEVER been in IRC channel ,  hasn't posted in here in 2 days,  This Russian guy  is GONE!!!

They pumped it   dumped it and left the Everyone else holding the BAGS

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

jacksonvillain

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:19:50 PM

Really    come on   Just  Look at the twitter, NO posts,   Dev has NEVER been in IRC channel ,  hasn't posted in here in 2 days,  This Russian guy  is GONE!!!

They pumped it   dumped it and left the Everyone else holding the BAGS

Yup!
MinerP

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:21:14 PM

If the dev posted "I had a yogurt with chopped bananas this morning" the coin would go above 7k.

Coin is working despite the absence of the developer. The OP says "whitepaper coming soon" which would mean that would be the next logical update. Whitepaper isn't ready yet so there isn't a point to update. PoW is over with a successful xfer into PoS. Richlist hasn't dumped and is actually getting bigger. The upside potential on this coin is worth the wait for a dev update.

The amount of FUDpacking going on in this forum its no wonder why the dev hasn't said anything. People come in here with baseless accusations every time volume goes up on a coin and they miss their entry. Once the coins value drops so does the FUDpacking. This is crypto, if you need someone to hold your hand while you invest you should look at hiring an investment adviser.

seriosly still trying to get them to understand, fuck that man, u cant learn children shit, they need dev to hold their hands. no one here has balls, iam in with around 100k bought in at 4k yes 4k and iam not worried what are you chickens worried about, that your 0,01btc turning to 0,009 btc fuckin idiots
how does it feel to throw away money?
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:23:31 PM

Coin is legit end of story, just buy sell
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:23:59 PM

Omnomnom, so cheap, want more and more.
TR8888

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:26:36 PM

Really    come on   Just  Look at the twitter, NO posts,   Dev has NEVER been in IRC channel ,  hasn't posted in here in 2 days,  This Russian guy  is GONE!!!

They pumped it   dumped it and left the Everyone else holding the BAGS

True story. Glad I got out at 5.5k Smiley
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:29:39 PM

I bought in now at 1500. Its just gambling. If dev comes back on monday the price will double.

No pain no gain

zuyfg888

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:31:10 PM

I bought in now at 1500. Its just gambling. If dev comes back on monday the price will double.

No pain no gain
Yes.go up? Cool
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:31:40 PM

Throwing away money is your opinion. I call it taking a risk on a coin with a HUGE upside potential (there's always a risk in crypto).

Nobody here can prove that this coin is a scam. Everything IS working. If you have clear evidence that this coin is a scam instead of conspiracy theories then post them. Otherwise sell your holdings to someone with a little more brass than you. If the dev responds with a whitepaper this coin will blow its load through 20k faster than a virgin at a whorehouse.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
BoyHowdy

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:32:42 PM

Possible scammy motive by the developer...

1. Don't show for a few days and let the community panic and dump.
2. Buy up all the cheap coins.
3. Show up and spew lies to pump the value.
4. Dump previously bought cheap coins for inflated values.

Profit Profit Profit
MinerP

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:36:00 PM

Throwing away money is your opinion. I call it taking a risk on a coin with a HUGE upside potential (there's always a risk in crypto).

Nobody here can prove that this coin is a scam. Everything IS working. If you have clear evidence that this coin is a scam instead of conspiracy theories then post them. Otherwise sell your holdings to someone with a little more brass than you. If the dev responds with a whitepaper this coin will blow its load through 20k faster than a virgin at a whorehouse.
20k lol even if it hits 4k which is hard to do you only break even. For you sake I really do hope you get your money back but no response from dev means no hope. Im so glad i dumped my 220k
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:40:57 PM

20k lol even if it hits 4k which is hard to do you only break even. For you sake I really do hope you get your money back but no response from dev means no hope. Im so glad i dumped my 220k

I already made 6x profit and I'm holding over 100k now. If the dev never updates I could care less. If he does I'll make even more BTC.

mycryptocoin

Activity: 380

Community Manager - Blockchain analyst

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 02:41:25 PM

Free advice for dev

Step 1: Buy all coins @ 1500

Step 2: Photoshop hospital admission sheet

Step 3: Post something terrible IRL happened, but you're working on anon features very hard now.

Step 4: Huh

Step 5: Profit

MinerP

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:44:49 PM

I already made 6x profit and I'm holding over 100k now. If the dev never updates I could care less. If he does I'll make even more BTC.
YOU said you bought at 4k... not sure how that is 6x profit... 'if the dev never updates i could care less' correction 'if the dev never updates i'm out 4btc'
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:48:29 PM

YOU said you bought at 4k... not sure how that is 6x profit... 'if the dev never updates i could care less' correction 'if the dev never updates i'm out 4btc'

Nice try junior. A bit more FUD please? Put on your glasses and read where the gentlemen said he bought in at 4k. I think you'll find yourself mistaken.

mycryptocoin

Activity: 380

Community Manager - Blockchain analyst

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 02:51:12 PM

Someone working for Amazon Web Services with no morale and the intention of leaving soon? Smiley

Check the billing details who launched the 54.76.49.245 | ec2-54-76-49-245.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com  EC2 instance and here we have our dev ^^

Waldozaur12
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:56:36 PM

Now DEV is buying cheap coins. This is strategy.
Jiggy0001

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:57:13 PM

so much dogs hit in this thread...  Shocked Huh
MinerP

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:00:29 PM

Nice try junior. A bit more FUD please? Put on your glasses and read where the gentlemen said he bought in at 4k. I think you'll find yourself mistaken.

I dont understand what u r sayin. How much TOTAL did u pay for 100, 000 CNL? Is it not 4btc?
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: