Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:53:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX!  (Read 97876 times)
exoton

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:29:22 PM

Concealcoin is 100% scam.

How does Cryptsy add a coin so quick, when other coins have paid votes plus regular votes and haven't been added on. My guess is that one of their cronies created the coin, with a short PoW + whitepaper to create panic trading and hype and a rush on the exchanges to trade the coin.

Then Bittrex/Polo hop on the scam train and list this giant turd.

24HR PoW + Whitepaper scam = hype and huge exchange trading volume. Plain and simple.

These exchanges need to be careful. I know Bittrex and Cryptsy and US Based so if they are complicit to this scam then they can be shut down.  

People are asking why the dev would scam if they didn't premine. Well, they don't need to premine if the scammer owns an exchange and makes money from the fees.

If Cryptsy is behind this scam then I am dumping all my shares.

cryptsy or polo had like no vloume over all of this if any exchange did this then bittrex , however they wouldnt want to ruin their reputation over this as exchange no1 , as sad before it doesnt add up
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:29:58 PM

why so much people buy this coin on bittrex atm?

look @ the market history

here nothing fit together   Huh
Luckcho

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:30:07 PM

How does Cryptsy add a coin so quick, when other coins have paid votes plus regular votes and haven't been added on. My guess is that one of their cronies created the coin, with a short PoW + whitepaper to create panic trading and hype and a rush on the exchanges to trade the coin.

24HR PoW + Whitepaper scam = hype and huge exchange trading volume. Plain and simple.

These exchanges need to be careful. I know Bittrex and Cryptsy and US Based so if they are complicit to this scam then they can be shut down.  

People are asking why the dev would scam if they didn't premine. Well, they don't need to premine if the scammer owns an exchange and makes money from the fees.

The river of shit never stops flowing. Is your boat leaking ?
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:31:58 PM

cryptsy or polo had like no vloume over all of this if any exchange did this then bittrex , however they wouldnt want to ruin their reputation over this as exchange no1 , as sad before it doesnt add up

Cryptsy was the first exchange to add it, most likely in the hope that all the volume would go to them. Either way, I still believe that this is a exchange created coin to generate volume so that they can make money from fees, nothing more. Its a scam and if I am correct, you can expect criminal investigations, as these exchanges are based in the US.
djds

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:33:19 PM

why so much people buy this coin on bittrex atm?

look @ the market history

here nothing fit together   Huh

They know something you don't Smiley
mycryptocoin

Activity: 380

Community Manager - Blockchain analyst

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 05:36:28 PM

Just wondering why you guys blame exchanges. The just react to market demand. If they see 200-400 GH/s hashrate they see business potential and add the coin. Have you looked through the coin list on any given exchange? At least 25% crap or forgotten ones

TheProf

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:37:15 PM

Cryptsy was the first exchange to add it, most likely in the hope that all the volume would go to them. Either way, I still believe that this is a exchange created coin to generate volume so that they can make money from fees, nothing more. Its a scam and if I am correct, you can expect criminal investigations, as these exchanges are based in the US.

If this is the case...I'm not in the US. Then wouldn't it be logical to get some department to pry some information out. In essence they will start on Monday. Then in a few days I assume they will publicly publish the results. Again, not my country so I don't know full details.
socket

Activity: 259

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:38:11 PM

Who knows what the hell is going on... cool conspiacy theory though, bro. All this is based off the dev being incommunicado since launch. Ya, it looks bad.. ya, it likely **is** bad. But, it could also just be a number of other mundane explanations. Or even something totally off the wall... maybe he got hit by a fucking car. Who the fuck knows. In the meantime lets keep spinning tails of intrigue and wonder.
MinerMario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:48:18 PM

Amen. No one wants the government involved in Crypto, but shitsticks like BitTrex with their scam ICOs and outright fraud like this dog turd are going to cause it. There *are* laws against this kind of stuff, the government just hasn't figured out how Crypto fits into it all yet. Given enough complaints about the outright fraud though and FINRA will be paying them a visit and figuring out how to regulate them. Once that happens it will be good for investors and the end of scam exchanges like BitTrex.

Can't happen soon enough in my opinion.

I am guessing there are some Russian Mafia types enjoying our BTCs on hookers and vodka today, too bad there aren't any 1940s era Germans around to put these Slav dogs in their place again.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
djds

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:48:19 PM

BIgBloxSTR

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:54:47 PM

nope, c-cex added it before crapsy  Grin
Luckcho

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:59:25 PM

A lot of resistance from shaky hands.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:05:13 PM

i dont get it , if this was a scam the dev would have been hyping the shit out of this coin all day long , if it was real he would say something
i think either the dev is asleep because he has been working hard to get this coin out , he tries to accumulate or he doesnt have a possibility to get online due to some real life problems

This is sort of an interesting one. The pattern doesn't make much sense unless the dev is buying up coins himself. It's basically equivalent to a pre-mine/instamine, but all he has to do is be silent. That pattern of course has occurred with other coins too, quite often right after a pump. It's advantageous to lower the price of a coin to buy back in cheap, and all he has to do is post something... anything... and it's like double profits.

It could alternatively be just a scam, coin pumps, dev cashes out, and walks away. But as stated many times here, it was hardly an optimal way to go in this case. The pattern didn't really fit.

So I would guess the former, but who knows really.

As for the multiple exchanges adding some validity to the coin by simply adding it so quickly ... we'd like to think that is the case, and should be the case, but we can't be 100% certain. Cryptsy also added Via + Apex, so maybe exchanges are seeing Bittrex eat up their profits and plan to add coins faster now. Only they can say.
mikesrevenge

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:26:08 PM

Here is a list of scamcoins for everyone to see:

http://altcoinherald.com/altcoin-launch-calendar/
exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:31:07 PM

if you look at the devs profile you can see that he was last online Today at 12:31:49 AM and where he lives its now 06:28:00 PM what says he didnt finish his coin went to sleep at 12 and will wake up in 1 hour to see the ann thread flooded first with hype , then with fud ?
Stan-O

Activity: 267

Stan the Man!

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:32:36 PM

i dont get it , if this was a scam the dev would have been hyping the shit out of this coin all day long , if it was real he would say something
i think either the dev is asleep because he has been working hard to get this coin out , he tries to accumulate or he doesnt have a possibility to get online due to some real life problems

This is sort of an interesting one. The pattern doesn't make much sense unless the dev is buying up coins himself. It's basically equivalent to a pre-mine/instamine, but all he has to do is be silent. That pattern of course has occurred with other coins too, quite often right after a pump. It's advantageous to lower the price of a coin to buy back in cheap, and all he has to do is post something... anything... and it's like double profits.

It could alternatively be just a scam, coin pumps, dev cashes out, and walks away. But as stated many times here, it was hardly an optimal way to go in this case. The pattern didn't really fit.

As for the multiple exchanges adding some validity to the coin by simply adding it so quickly ... we'd like to think that is the case, and should be the case, but we can't be 100% certain. Cryptsy also added Via + Apex, so maybe exchanges are seeing Bittrex eat up their profits and plan to add coins faster now. Only they can say.

Busoni(head dude @ poloniex) was in the poloniex trollbox last night, and he said that some coins are added when there is a high mining interest, etc.  He hinted at this being the case for CNL.  ton of people mining it, so one would assume there would be a large number of folks wanting to trade it, which equates into the exchanges making their money from trading fees.  That's a big reason why the exchanges all added so soon.  Don't want to miss out on the easy money.
TheProf

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:34:54 PM

Here is a list of scamcoins for everyone to see:

http://altcoinherald.com/altcoin-launch-calendar/

It makes my eyes bleed.
goodluckpool

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:35:49 PM

The question is who were the buyers eating them all up at around 4K?

I think most of the POW coins were sold by now.

Will it rise from 1.5k now?
AbiusGMIU

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:36:09 PM

Exchanges scan for bad code, premines, clones and such but they cannot predict if devs will disappear.
goodluckpool

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:37:18 PM

Busoni(head dude @ poloniex) was in the poloniex trollbox last night, and he said that some coins are added when there is a high mining interest, etc.  He hinted at this being the case for CNL.  ton of people mining it, so one would assume there would be a large number of folks wanting to trade it, which equates into the exchanges making their money from trading fees.  That's a big reason why the exchanges all added so soon.  Don't want to miss out on the easy money.

poloniex needs to upgrade their hardware and ISP, half of the time I couldn't even login..
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: