Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:33:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX!  (Read 97876 times)
rockstahh

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:14:11 AM

Maybe he's sleeping?  LOL.  Good one.  Yeah, he's been sleeping for 24 hours now.

maybe he's ill today

ill? he doesn't fuvking exist!

1MKvsb5ULZrJqX9UjBpgESvfn5ftSg85qH
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:20:50 AM

this is like a new low for alts! and that is saying a lot  Grin

Well said.

Now I need to add 24 hour POW to my list of shitcoin determination factors.

Well played scammers. Can't wait for you Slavic gangster types to get ass raped in federal prison though. Just saying. Smiley  And for the exchanges that participated may you be soon blessed with a visit from FINRA and the FBI!!

Wonder how Bittrex-Richie would survive GenPop? His cell mate Shitavious won't want to take shitcoins in trade.  

Maybe you should call the FBI and file a complaint, let them get a good laugh. Seriously you sound like such a dumb ass. How old are you 90?

EDIT: On second thought just call 911 emergency number.
anon989

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:28:16 AM

Well....there is always pesacoin. It has a dev!
Cheesy

bigc1984

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:29:41 AM

I actually retract my bid for 50k for .5 bitcoin and offer .1btc for 50k considering I can buy 50k PSUEDOCOIN (which is already establish and on exchanges) for .5 btc and is better at doing the things this coin claims it will eventually be able to do.
you are a funny guy Cheesy

Hm.. 50k concealcoin for .5 btc or 50k psuedocoin for .5 btc. Check the features between these two coins and make the choice for yourself Wink

EDIT: and with that... i pwned.

Then go to their forum you fk!

uh no.. ill stay here and let people know they are getting ripped off! Spank you very much

I was telling you all this was a rip off starting on page 8 of this forum and you all attacked me for it. I WARNED you guys that the price was way too high but all I heard was shit talking. Well there ya go. When you are ready to invest in something real check out: pseudocoin , bitstar , deepcoin , and darkcoin. Pseudo,bit and deep are risky but have the potential for the highest pay back.
AbiusGMIU

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:30:35 AM

The rich list got a lot smaller  Cheesy

http://cnl.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/
bigc1984

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:30:50 AM

Well....there is always pesacoin. It has a dev!
Cheesy

I think it's gonna be the same story. I dumped over 50k pesacoin, made slight profits and moving on.
voxelot

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:32:44 AM

Coins like this are essential to the future of decentralized cryptocurrencies.  It weeds out all of those who are just trying to get rich quick and call for regulation and police intervention when they don't get rich.  Go back to your USD and stay far away from crypto.  Lesson learned?  
bigc1984

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:34:24 AM

Coins like this are essential to the future of decentralized cryptocurrencies.  It weeds out all of those who are just trying to get rich quick and call for regulation and police intervention when they don't get rich.  Go back to your USD and stay far away from crypto.  Lesson learned?  

+1
cecilbdemented

Activity: 383

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:38:38 AM

If anyone still has any interest in a Mac wallet, here's the one I sent the "dev" within ONE HOUR of him releasing the source on Friday:

https://mega.co.nz/#!0FAx2JJT!w6RWAkAC2spdeNtLHW-L_ICYtZOxTLQ7n2RMM_tUS8k

WARNING! This is a scam!

I can assure you that it is in no way a scam.  I compile a lot of Mac wallets and have never included a virus or tried to scam anybody.  I assume you are receiving this message because I am not on Apple's list of trusted developers (obviously).  This is normal, you will get this message opening any app you download from the internet that is not from a trusted Apple developer.
MinerMario

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:44:45 AM

Well said.

Well played scammers. Can't wait for you Slavic gangster types to get ass raped in federal prison though. Just saying. Smiley  And for the exchanges that participated may you be soon blessed with a visit from FINRA and the FBI!!

Wonder how Bittrex-Richie would survive GenPop? His cell mate Shitavious won't want to take shitcoins in trade.  

Maybe you should call the FBI and file a complaint, let them get a good laugh. Seriously you sound like such a dumb ass. How old are you 90?

Why would I do that? They are not the correct regulatory body. What are you like 12? Do you know what a dumb ass you sound like? You do realize that laws exist, no matter how much you touch yourself in the night and wish it not to be. Don't worry junior, these scams are going to bring you and those like you exactly what you don't want in the form of government regulation.

Then the scam fest will end.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
youaremysap

Activity: 84

ddd

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 01:48:28 AM

haha,guys,i have already told you! forget this,let's buy ICB,it's a long term coin

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy.Tmw5zpNJvNFmxR5Vmkt7ptnaBwfJQGuqsh
voxelot

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:51:12 AM

Well said.

Why would I do that? They are not the correct regulatory body. What are you like 12? Do you know what a dumb ass you sound like? You do realize that laws exist, no matter how much you touch yourself in the night and wish it not to be. Don't worry junior, these scams are going to bring you and those like you exactly what you don't want in the form of government regulation.

There are barely any (too many) BTC regulations and absolutely zero altcoin or exchange regulations in the states where they operate.  These "scams" are merely poor investments on your behalf and there will be no compensation for your loses.  You were not deceived in any way.  You took a bad gamble, we all have, now please stop trying to ruin the future of money.  Thanks.  
a715802258

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:52:06 AM

haha,guys,i have already told you! forget this,let's buy ICB,it's a long term coin
icb???another shit coin
MinerMario

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:54:39 AM

You sir are an idiot. First, the only ones "getting rich quick" are the ones involved in the fraud. Everyone else gets taken for the ride believing there is fair conduct instead of mafia type white collar crime going on.

Coins like these are exactly what is going to end crypto. Blatant fraud is illegal and will bring the heat you don't want, and have your wild west regulated like the NYSE shortly. I don't want government intervention, but the scams and outright thefts are out of control everywhere in crypto this shitcoin scam included. You hang yourselves so you will get what you deserve.  

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
flyingdutchmen

Activity: 210

Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:58:32 AM

the dev run away and leave a bunch of bagholders?
fuxk the dev

cryptzo

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 01:59:58 AM

What if the dev is just going to do what he said he was going to do on his own terms?

Basically just throwing the coin out there 'Here's the coin, here's what I'm planning to do with it, I'll be back in 10 days to buy up 2%.'

I mean, whose fault is it that the thing blew up like it did, really? Dev did no marketing at all. He just put it out there, did what he said he was gonna do, and shut up.

bigc1984

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:00:09 AM

Well said.

You should call your local governor, your mom, 911, congress, FBI, CIA, and anyone else you want to laugh at you. While you're at it can you report "adultfriendfinder" as a scam too because I signed up for 6 month gold package and still haven't gotten laid yet.
voxelot

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:00:50 AM

You sir are an idiot. First, the only ones "getting rich quick" are the ones involved in the fraud. Everyone else gets taken for the ride believing there is fair conduct instead of mafia type white collar crime going on.

Coins like these are exactly what is going to end crypto. Blatant fraud is illegal and will bring the heat you don't want, and have your wild west regulated like the NYSE shortly. I don't want government intervention, but the scams and outright thefts are out of control everywhere in crypto this shitcoin scam included. You hang yourselves so you will get what you deserve.  

Regulating crypto is like regulating the Tor network.  Hasn't happened won't happen.  And if you think that exchanges should protect you and that they will get regulated by your cop friends in order to stop your bad investment decisions I'm afraid you're wrong again.  Soon centralized exchanges won't even exist.  Coins like cloak, drk ,and side chains are already decentralizing exchanges.  I don't get why people can't own up to their own mistakes.  
bigc1984

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:02:19 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 02:18:59 AM by bigc1984

The bully government you want to hold your dick while you pee is the mafia. Criminal is just a label governments put on competition as a way of stifling it. You know who get's regulated on? The same bitches who pay taxes. LAWS ARE FAKE AND MORALITY IS SUBJECTIVE.
HACK THE PLANET.
armlock

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:07:33 AM

Only 1 day after POW. Just wait more 9 days and the devs come back....lol

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: