Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 12:24:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX!  (Read 97876 times)
saberu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:11:19 AM

Let's put things into perspective guys. So what if the dev wants to ignore us all for a few days and buy some cheap coins. It doesn't mean this is a scam, I'm buying more.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:16:28 AM

Pseudocoin is unique buy opportunity right now. It have unique ANON. mixing technology and it is waaay to cheap right now
Big Bollos

Activity: 190
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:34:53 AM

Pseudocoin is unique buy opportunity right now. It have unique ANON. mixing technology and it is waaay to cheap right now
ok i thought this was a CNL ANN?? Pseudocoin haha
Hel

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:15:03 AM

meh, only 2 mil coins and active dev, not bad, looking in to it. but I also thought you were referring to cnl as a "pseudocoin" lol
TheProf

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:19:32 AM

ok i thought this was a CNL ANN?? Pseudocoin haha

Well, we kind of get bored and need other things to talk about to pass the time.
TiberiuC

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:37:56 AM

Let's put things into perspective guys. So what if the dev wants to ignore us all for a few days and buy some cheap coins. It doesn't mean this is a scam, I'm buying more.

That's exactly what it means. He makes money by screwing everybody.
infus1on

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:42:36 AM

Saffroncoin has the same principle of conceal coin, and it just did an anon transfer. the devs are good too. dedicated. if i were you i'd be getting in on it...soon. lost too much here.
goodluckpool

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:54:13 AM

this is the fastest block time, pow, listing on exchanges with huge volume, pump and dump, dev missing cycle I have seen, so exciting, this is a new chapter in crypto history. Were the exchanges bribed or just wanted to jump on it quickly to collect some fees? I dunno.

thumbs up to mintpal for not listing it.

next time we shall see 10sec block time, 4 hour POW, prelisting on exchanges to get it to work.
Johnbtc

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:23:34 PM

Saffroncoin has the same principle of conceal coin, and it just did an anon transfer. the devs are good too. dedicated. if i were you i'd be getting in on it...soon. lost too much here.

yea, saffroncoin have a good dev, and the price is still cheap .
Rocou
Legendary

Activity: 3197
Merit: 1181

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:27:31 PM

If anyone still has any interest in a Mac wallet, here's the one I sent the "dev" within ONE HOUR of him releasing the source on Friday:

https://mega.co.nz/#!0FAx2JJT!w6RWAkAC2spdeNtLHW-L_ICYtZOxTLQ7n2RMM_tUS8k

WARNING! This is a scam!

I can assure you that it is in no way a scam.  I compile a lot of Mac wallets and have never included a virus or tried to scam anybody.  I assume you are receiving this message because I am not on Apple's list of trusted developers (obviously).  This is normal, you will get this message opening any app you download from the internet that is not from a trusted Apple developer.

No.
When a Mac application is not signed, it is clearly stated.
Here is something else: If you click, the program installs a fucking plugin for Firefox, Safari and all other browsers. This plugin displays advertising on ALL the sites you visit.

To install a Mac software we have to use drag and drop. All Mac wallets works like this (except Nxt and CHACoin -> JAVA). This avoids installing viruses or trojans or any crap plugin...
Johnbtc

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:37:12 PM

If anyone still has any interest in a Mac wallet, here's the one I sent the "dev" within ONE HOUR of him releasing the source on Friday:

WARNING! This is a scam!

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/970779screen.png

I can assure you that it is in no way a scam.  I compile a lot of Mac wallets and have never included a virus or tried to scam anybody.  I assume you are receiving this message because I am not on Apple's list of trusted developers (obviously).  This is normal, you will get this message opening any app you download from the internet that is not from a trusted Apple developer.

All Mac wallets works like this (except Nxt and CHACoin -> JAVA).

are you know qora (a new 2nd generation cryptocurrency with new source)
cecilbdemented

Activity: 383

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:44:28 PM

WARNING! This is a scam!

No.
Here is something else: If you click, the program installs a fucking plugin for Firefox, Safari and all other browsers. This plugin displays advertising on ALL the sites you visit.

To install a Mac software we have to use drag and drop. All Mac wallets works like this (except Nxt and CHACoin -> JAVA). This avoids installing viruses or trojans or any crap plugin...

When I click the download link and open the dmg I get the exact type of behavior I would expect.  I'm warned that it's not signed, I open it, I drag the wallet into my applications folder, and it works fine.  It doesn't try to install a "fucking plugin," it works like every other Mac wallet I've ever made or downloaded.  But whatever, I've taken the link down.  I'm a trusted Mac dev who has compiled Mac wallets for dozens of coins and I don't need my name being smeared in this thread.  I usually send the wallet directly to the coin dev and let them vet it and release it, which I did with this coin as well.  Unfortunately since the dev bailed and never responded, I decided to offer it to the community with no expectation of tips or donations, because I had it and nobody else has offered one.

Some idiot makes one of the most obvious scamcoins I've ever seen, goes permanently AWOL within an hour, and everybody says he's Satoshi Nakamoto.  I offer a CLEAN Mac wallet for it for free and I'm the scammer.  Unbelievable.
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:11:38 PM

Since we are not premining any coins, shortly after coin launch (in 10 days) we will actually buy out 2% of our own coins to create Native Mixing Pool and offer it as an additional option. Native mixing pool will be compatible with the Burst transaction technology and even further boost your transaction anonymity when used.

dev had this planned all the time , and look at the coin name Smiley
Rocou
Legendary

Activity: 3197
Merit: 1181

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:15:58 PM

WARNING! This is a scam!

I can assure you that it is in no way a scam.  I compile a lot of Mac wallets and have never included a virus or tried to scam anybody.  I assume you are receiving this message because I am not on Apple's list of trusted developers (obviously).  This is normal, you will get this message opening any app you download from the internet that is not from a trusted Apple developer.

No.

When I click the download link and open the dmg I get the exact type of behavior I would expect.  I'm warned that it's not signed, I open it, I drag the wallet into my applications folder, and it works fine.  It doesn't try to install a "fucking plugin," it works like every other Mac wallet I've ever made or downloaded.  But whatever, I've taken the link down.  I'm a trusted Mac dev who has compiled Mac wallets for dozens of coins and I don't need my name being smeared in this thread.  I usually send the wallet directly to the coin dev and let them vet it and release it, which I did with this coin as well.  Unfortunately since the dev bailed and never responded, I decided to offer it to the community with no expectation of tips or donations, because I had it and nobody else has offered one.

Some idiot makes one of the most obvious scamcoins I've ever seen, goes permanently AWOL within an hour, and everybody says he's Satoshi Nakamoto.  I offer a CLEAN Mac wallet for it for free and I'm the scammer.  Unbelievable.

OK, I tested the installation to the end.
Indeed, there is no plugin that installs. My apologies. But the message is misleading.

However, the wallet will not work with Mavericks 10.9.4 because it is regarded as a virus by OSX.
To unlock this, you must open a shell and write:
"xattr -d -r com.apple.quarantine /Users/bob/Desktop/Xanon-qt.app"

(Note: wallet does not sync ...)

For more information, here is the message that appears when the developer is not known Apple:
cryptotrader86

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:16:29 PM

is this the same dev as xfc?

revolutionary crypto scam  launch!
cecilbdemented

Activity: 383

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:50:51 PM

WARNING! This is a scam!

I can assure you that it is in no way a scam.  I compile a lot of Mac wallets and have never included a virus or tried to scam anybody.  I assume you are receiving this message because I am not on Apple's list of trusted developers (obviously).  This is normal, you will get this message opening any app you download from the internet that is not from a trusted Apple developer.

No.

OK, I tested the installation to the end.
Indeed, there is no plugin that installs. My apologies. But the message is misleading.

However, the wallet will not work with Mavericks 10.9.4 because it is regarded as a virus by OSX.
To unlock this, you must open a shell and write:
"xattr -d -r com.apple.quarantine /Users/bob/Desktop/Xanon-qt.app"

(Note: wallet does not sync ...)

For more information, here is the message that appears when the developer is not known Apple:

That's strange...could it be anti-virus software on your Mac?  The message is odd, I'm running the wallet on 10.9.4, it's syncing, and I haven't encountered any of these issues.
PhilippeStevens

Activity: 214

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:58:07 PM

A little article about CNL :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/concealcoin-multiple-layers-of-anonymity

Please share Smiley.

saberu

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:04:15 PM

This is starting to get tense  Grin

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
Cryptolicious

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:18:19 PM

I have 120K (some at 30) and find this to be more opportunity to buy them cheap.
Not worried at all and if your not buying at these low levels, you will be missing some nice profits in the days/weeks to come Smiley
libertynow

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 02:19:11 PM

So strange.  Looks like a decent article for the crypto world.  Don't know anything about the author.  I still don't understand why everyone's dumping just because we haven't heard from the developer in a day.

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: