Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:39:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX!  (Read 97876 times)
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:18:34 AM

This note is addressed to the DEV of CNL.

Please make an appearance and put these users at rest knowing you are still actively working with this coin,
or notify the community you are not so that a new Dev team can take it over.

We would sure like to know that you have not just decided to drop this awesome coin.

JShock
Cryptsy Customer Service Supervisor

There ain't no dev.

cryptzo

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 11:33:51 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 11:55:27 AM by cryptzo

I also managed to dig this out of the blockchain.

The owner of this address: 1LCVYwk46mK5ZtLfPtSL4rBr6uTioqXmcr, as you all know, has 1,151,500.02 coins. They've been sitting on the top of the rich list as long as I remember actually.

Well I managed to pull this up from the blockchain:

http://cnl.blockexplorer.cc/block/00000000008e645f7d5f965e2059594b1161079ea1bfd183440da4d86654d58c

That's the first block that was mined by this address, which means that this address was mined to. That block was mined roughly an hour after launch. What happened an hour after launch? The source got released for pools.

So what's that mean?

It means someone that mined coins, most likely a private mining pool, has well over 10% of all the coins in existence and never sold or traded most of them to anyone.

mafia

Activity: 641
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:15:27 PM

i might be wrong, but isn't the blockchain not updating correctly? Some people were not moving up when buying coins or getting the minted coins added?
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 05:42:05 PM

i might be wrong, but isn't the blockchain not updating correctly? Some people were not moving up when buying coins or getting the minted coins added?

The richlist has not updated since the 2nd day.

Conceal Big Buyers.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 05:45:45 PM

Yes. That means a very active and reputable community member that wasn't involved with the coin development actually mined block 1.

That's not possible.  

This was a ninja launch and the dev solo mined alone for about the first hour or so.  So the first ~50+ blocks most likely ALL went to the dev.

But it does look like a lot of huge early miners are still sitting on their big stash.  Unless the blockchain is not updating properly.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 05:47:40 PM

Wouldn't it be an interesting twist if the plan is to merge Vast and Conceal in some new type of anon-mixer scheme?  That way they're buying up all the CNL and Vast for cheap - at the same time.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 05:51:36 PM

http://cnl.blockexplorer.cc/address/1BW9fECrP1EhAwcZn3MuLgXJiiaTerYECM

That's probably your most interesting bagholder right there. Started mining 1 minute in, first person to stake, never sold a single coin.

How do you know he didn't sell a single coin?  I mean, he transferred out the majority of his coins from that wallet.

For sure a lot of really big holders have not sold yet, but I'm not sure about this guy.

Regards...

cryptzo

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 08:24:15 PM

Yes. That means a very active and reputable community member that wasn't involved with the coin development actually mined block 1.

That's not possible.  

This was a ninja launch and the dev solo mined alone for about the first hour or so.  So the first ~50+ blocks most likely ALL went to the dev.

But it does look like a lot of huge early miners are still sitting on their big stash.  Unless the blockchain is not updating properly.

You're not reading the blockchain. Or looking at my references. Or reading from the first page of this thread. If what you're saying is true, then it would be clear who all the players behind cnl were. Way to quote me without my proof as well. Thumbs up.

It's a good point about the richlist though. There's no telling if that million coin bagholder is still holding so many coins without stepping back through the last three thousand blocks and looking manually - which isn't as hard as it sounds actually.

cryptzo

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 08:28:37 PM

That's probably your most interesting bagholder right there. Started mining 1 minute in, first person to stake, never sold a single coin.

How do you know he didn't sell a single coin?  I mean, he transferred out the majority of his coins from that wallet.

For sure a lot of really big holders have not sold yet, but I'm not sure about this guy.

Regards...

Because I know how to read staking wallets. Every transaction out leads back into his own wallet.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 11:34:44 PM

That's not possible. 

This was a ninja launch and the dev solo mined alone for about the first hour or so.  So the first ~50+ blocks most likely ALL went to the dev.

But it does look like a lot of huge early miners are still sitting on their big stash.  Unless the blockchain is not updating properly.

You're not reading the blockchain. Or looking at my references. Or reading from the first page of this thread. If what you're saying is true, then it would be clear who all the players behind cnl were. Way to quote me without my proof as well. Thumbs up.

It's a good point about the richlist though. There's no telling if that million coin bagholder is still holding so many coins without stepping back through the last three thousand blocks and looking manually - which isn't as hard as it sounds actually.

How do you know he didn't sell a single coin?  I mean, he transferred out the majority of his coins from that wallet.

Regards...

Because I know how to read staking wallets. Every transaction out leads back into his own wallet.

Thanks, I'm not good at the tech side of it.

Can you tell me anything about the 450,000 CNL block (transaction) I found from 7/19 which showed Not Yet Redeemed?

Much appreciated!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 11:41:15 PM

That's not possible.  

I wasn't trying to manipulate your words, just trying to not post massive posts.

Why do you think the blockchain works fine but the richlist is not updating?

Shouldn't it update automatically, and what could be causing it?

I think the rich list has gotten massive in the top 5 spots but it's being intentionally hidden.  I wish I knew how to better use a block explorer cause I'd try to figure out who got how many coins.

Thanks again!

AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 01:41:53 AM

Was the launch  on the 18th,  who thinks the dev shows up on the 10th day of concealment ?
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 01:43:41 AM

Was the launch  on the 18th,  who thinks the dev shows up on the 10th day of concealment ?

I give it a 50% probability.

Which for this coin is very good.  Unless the guy was a complete idiot a 1 day scam after having to pay off 3 exchanges just doesn't make sense.

Especially when you look at all those whale wallets which haven't sold a single coin.

Something is definitely cooking [me guesses].

cryptzo

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 01:59:55 AM

That's not possible. 

This was a ninja launch and the dev solo mined alone for about the first hour or so.  So the first ~50+ blocks most likely ALL went to the dev.

But it does look like a lot of huge early miners are still sitting on their big stash.  Unless the blockchain is not updating properly.

Regards...

Thanks, I'm not good at the tech side of it.

Can you tell me anything about the 450,000 CNL block (transaction) I found from 7/19 which showed Not Yet Redeemed?

Much appreciated!

I can tell you that they went to a wallet that's not staking, at address 1C5cWqLBF3PZTGTnjmdZ9kfezvgC5qANHm. I can tell you that that address seems to have been accumulating coins in 100k bursts until the 450k send. I can tell you that there are currently over 550k in that wallet.

The address was first used about an hour after cnl was listed on all three exchanges. It is possible that it's an exchange cold wallet.

With that said, 100k was moved from that address on July 22 in block 3894. This is the most interesting part.

That 100k was moved into a staking wallet. As far as I know, none of the major exchanges stake their coins. So why is that interesting?

Because this is the staking wallet those 100k went into:

19b9hH4pc5inzuF82DE2FZXxoGTGmNWhSx

Balance: 1334428.84819305 CNL
Transactions in: 303
Received: 5449643.09294885 CNL
Transactions out: 149
Sent: 4115214.2447558 CNL

1,334,428 CNL sitting pretty right there. More than 13% of the total coin supply. And all but 52,499.98 of it was accumulated AFTER the great blockchain lockup of block 2881.

cryptzo

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 02:03:23 AM

That's not possible.  

I wasn't trying to manipulate your words, just trying to not post massive posts.

Why do you think the blockchain works fine but the richlist is not updating?

Shouldn't it update automatically, and what could be causing it?

I think the rich list has gotten massive in the top 5 spots but it's being intentionally hidden.  I wish I knew how to better use a block explorer cause I'd try to figure out who got how many coins.

Thanks again!

You might be right about the top 5 spots being hidden intentionally. I do know that the host of the block explorer probably updates the richlist at their leisure. If it hasn't updated (and based on that 1.33m staking account discovery, it clearly hasn't), then the block chain operator may be involved somehow, or they just don't care to update the list and have resigned to the fact that cnl is likely a scam and dropped active support.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 02:29:55 AM

I know for a fact Cryptsy stakes PoS coins and gets the stake themselves but I don't know if or how that would show up.

So maybe that 1.3 million wallet is an individual.  I would guess it is since any exchange at this point would have a lot more than 1.3 million CNL coins. I've talked to 2 different guys holding ~500,000 CNL [each] in their personal accounts at Cryptsy.

Who is hosting the richlist? I hope it's not IPOminer or Bittrex.  Those 2 seem to be "in on it".

Regards...

cryptzo

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 02:39:31 AM

I know for a fact Cryptsy stakes PoS coins and gets the stake themselves but I don't know if or how that would show up.

So maybe that 1.3 million wallet is an individual.  I would guess it is since any exchange at this point would have a lot more than 1.3 million CNL coins. I've talked to 2 different guys holding ~500,000 CNL [each] in their personal accounts at Cryptsy.

Who is hosting the richlist? I hope it's not IPOminer or Bittrex.  Those 2 seem to be "in on it".

Regards...

blockchain.cc

They host a LOT of coins. https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=blockexplorer.cc&start=0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700289.msg7927523#msg7927523

darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:28:49 AM

Hey, has the dev posted anything lately here or in irc? Curious about this coin but unsure with all the fud.
cryptzo

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 04:51:22 AM

Hey, has the dev posted anything lately here or in irc? Curious about this coin but unsure with all the fud.

It's still a waste of money. I'm just going Sherlock on wtf happened. That's all.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 07:21:02 AM

No, NOTHING.

When the guy said he was not coming back for 10 days he really meant it.

It's so ridiculous at this point that I'm having a hard time trying to think of a good reason he's gonna have when he comes back which will make up for this massive collapse.

And VAST, how is he gonna explain that - nobody is gonna believe that's not his ShitCoin.

I hope he's got a brilliant plan to integrate both coins in some multi-coin anon strategy cause that may be the only thing that stands a chance as a rational explanation.

In other words....this is a million to 1 long-shot but if he does have a plan, 100+ fold returns would be a sure thing.

Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: