Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:31:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pool Owner scammer Cryptoskills.com  (Read 508 times)
RedGummyBear (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

♀ ♥

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:25:48 PM

I rented a nice miner to put on the pool http://pools.cryptoskills.com/ 200 GHS hashing away flawlessly for 4 hours on a new coin. The rental miner never disconnected and kept hashing away and i seen the pool finding many many blocks during the 4 hours.
When i started my wallet there was a payout of only 1.3 coins. payouts per block are at 80

I'm not a math scholar or anything but even with my puny 6GHS-7GHS personal miners on a different pool paid almost 2 coins for twice the time period of about 8 hours. The pools had similar block finds and similar hashing rates so there is only one explanation after a few nasty messages and posts by the pool owner--Thief!

User CryptoSkills is a nasty little liar and thief and let my bad experience and post about this warn you not to use that pool.

I posted bad trust for this user and i hope it helps the next person avoid being taken advantage of.

Bye

The key to my ♥ has been lost. Call a locksmith
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: