Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:57:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dead bodies in Malaysian aircraft.  (Read 4105 times)
247crypto (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:53:28 PM

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 07:16:54 AM

So, what you are trying to say: why are those guys covering their noses if the bodies were fresh? Why is the passport invalidated?

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 09:00:33 AM

It is the last version of events from  russia-kremlin  TROLLS.
All people in an airplane were dead already 3 days, and and without blood.Version of  Girkin  and FSB....
Presenting greater cynicism ...!!!!!!!!
247crypto (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:22:27 AM

It is the last version of events from  russia-kremlin  TROLLS.
All people in an airplane were dead already 3 days, and and without blood.Version of  Girkin  and FSB....

Some medical experts font on it?

serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:26:06 AM

It is the last version of events from  russia-kremlin  TROLLS.
All people in an airplane were dead already 3 days, and and without blood.Version of  Girkin  and FSB....

Some medical experts font on it?

Is there an article about this? Do you have a link?

And not links like this one http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/rebel-leader-malaysia-plane-filled-with-already-dead-bodies

I mean a serious site ... like http://www.reuters.com/ or something

Space for rent if its still trending
247crypto (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:56:34 AM

I mean a serious site ...

Wait on experts. My link here was removed by moderator.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:58:17 PM

Poroshenko is accusing the rebels of destroying evidence. He is saying that 38 of the bodies were moved to a local morgue. Has this anything to do with this news? BTW... I don't think anyone would fill half of a Boeing 777 with corpses, while taking off for an international flight.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:04:05 PM

Why is the passport invalidated?
Modern missiles work so. It doesn't hit the target directly. Explosion occurs near the target, and hitting it with massive amount of shrapnel.
247crypto (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:52:29 PM

Why is the passport invalidated?
Modern missiles work so. It doesn't hit the target directly. Explosion occurs near the target, and hitting it with massive amount of shrapnel.

This is not shrapnel.
And for now i see no conclusions and no pictures about type of missile.

Dogtanian

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 04:24:25 PM

What are those punched out holes in the passport or does nobody know at this point? I did find it weird how the bodies were pretty much all in tact and the passports that were being shown around looked pristine. I'm not saying there's a conspiracy there but it was surprising to me.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:02:57 PM

What are those punched out holes in the passport or does nobody know at this point? I did find it weird how the bodies were pretty much all in tact and the passports that were being shown around looked pristine. I'm not saying there's a conspiracy there but it was surprising to me.
Wait, is the latest hot topic here that this plane was loaded up w/ corpses and not real live people on board? I can't keep up w/ all the details incoming.
247crypto (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:10:40 PM

this plane was loaded up w/ corpses and not real live people on board? I can't keep up w/ all the details incoming.

No blooded corps of passengers. Only pilots blooded.
Strange new issued docs with no damages.

Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:47:41 PM

That kind of stuff happens with in flight breakups. There were quite a few intact bodies with TWA 800 as well. Depending on angle and speed of descent etc. this kind of thing is not unusual.

247crypto (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:54:12 PM

That kind of stuff happens with in flight breakups. There were quite a few intact bodies with TWA 800 as well. Depending on angle and speed of descent etc. this kind of thing is not unusual.

the size of the holes in invalidated passports is defined by government regulations. All Dutch consulates worldwide were required to purchase expensive hole-in-passport-makers issued by the Dutch government; commercial products don’t make the right type of holes.

Paya

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:54:18 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 06:35:00 PM by Paya

Already dead people onboard? Well this is really becoming ridiculous. There is a full passenger list released: http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/content/dam/malaysia-airlines/mas/PDF/MH17/MH17%20PAX%20AND%20CREW%20MANIFEST.pdf

Some would think that relatives should've known about their dead and probably wouldn't let them fly in such unhealthy condition.
247crypto (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:02:26 PM

Already dead people onboard?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDI5DUDzOwA

1:00 - talking about "non fresh dead bodies"

Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:09:01 PM

the size of the holes in invalidated passports is defined by government regulations. All Dutch consulates worldwide were required to purchase expensive hole-in-passport-makers issued by the Dutch government; commercial products don’t make the right type of holes.

My comment was more toward the corpses than the passports.

I would imagine though that it isn't unusual for boxes of invalidated passports to be part of the cargo on international flights. Passenger jets carry cargo all the time and in certain instances invalid passports are returned to the issuing government.

247crypto (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:16:14 PM

I still will see the surface of aircraft, that will show type of missile.
Air-air missile and ground-air missile make different holes.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:28:36 PM

With all the irregularities w/ this flight and the one that went missing makes one wonder if the missing one was reused for this particular situation to stir shit up. I'm not saying one way or another, it just all seems so fishy and I would put nothing past the shot callers when they are hell bent on making something happen. And for crying out loud, they sure are capable of pulling off grandiose psy-ops on such a large scale.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:36:07 PM

So wait a minute the flight MH370 just reappeared and crashed? Who was so important on the flight that they had to come up with this new story.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: