Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 09:37:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scryptsy.com Your Bitcoin Works Better! Fixed Cloud Mining Contracts!  (Read 19388 times)
reyhan12

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:50:09 PM

wow what a way to talk to customers... calling us idiots? really?
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:22:08 PM

very clever. Can I see the address you're mining? or the pictures of your miners and total hashing power? Just to protect you from the accusation you are running a ponzi scheme. Once I see it I will buy your 10PH/s platinum contract for 16000BTC you are offering.

In the near future all the mining power data, data about our mining power partners and company legal information data will be published on the site.
We do not use Ponzi schemes, and do not approve of such an approach - every day we re-invest in new addtional mining power.

Then you can expect people to invest in the near future as well and not now. I suggest people do not sent a single cent to any company which does not provide mining address and photos of the farm.
This work both ways, you take care of your users and users take care of you.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
hermanto

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:51:35 PM

i test 450 ghs ,,you don"t scam ...hopefully become a trusted company bitcoin cloud services..id herjahto.... @gmail.com.
bitcoin cloud services long iplaying in here
hermanto

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 09:37:45 AM

id hermanto Ticket ID: 149461 hash blockchain 690cf3f1376080f21206e9ca70646177b683491997f1557be9ebe37444af07aa ,my transaction https://blockchain.info/tx/690cf3f1376080f21206e9ca70646177b683491997f1557be9ebe37444af07aa buy 250ghs 0.25 btc to 1SbYYovdrVKL7UdAXkUy6ky5wrMzV5yfL from hashnet id wallet 13 confirmation
Order Number: 3651569002
https://scryptsy.com/viewinvoice.php?id=496 my paymenr 250ghs starter status unpaid. my money minus in my wallet 1Dcu6ZDW5g76qw61HxC5WTQuvzqAJz9Gfr
thanks
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 10:34:15 AM

What mining hardware are you using? Which datacenter partner? Where are miners located? Smiley
hermanto

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 12:10:40 PM

thanks confirmation my payment, Bitcoin Starter (100-750 GH/s) - SHA-256 Mining Contracts  confirmatin paid..thanks
nor9865

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:22:35 AM

very clever. Can I see the address you're mining? or the pictures of your miners and total hashing power? Just to protect you from the accusation you are running a ponzi scheme. Once I see it I will buy your 10PH/s platinum contract for 16000BTC you are offering.

In the near future all the mining power data, data about our mining power partners and company legal information data will be published on the site.
We do not use Ponzi schemes, and do not approve of such an approach - every day we re-invest in new addtional mining power.

Then you can expect people to invest in the near future as well and not now. I suggest people do not sent a single cent to any company which does not provide mining address and photos of the farm.
This work both ways, you take care of your users and users take care of you.

I agree. I would like to see some proof of farm. Anybody with a little typing knowledge can reproduce this thread and website with relative ease. You will gain more ground forumwise and btc wise if you show us some evidence that you acutally have this much hashing power.
denisbaldwin

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 05:13:46 PM

Update on my account with them. As of today, 05/31/2015, I've been with them about 6 weeks. I'm showing a payment every day of approximately what it should be. I'm at about 22% ROI, from what I can tell.  Doesn't mean it's not an exist scam or pyramid crash waiting to happen, but 6 weeks down and so far it's fine.

Scryptsy owners: Care to show anything that may instill trust? I'd be ready to buy more if I saw the farm at work, or posted results of what you're mining, etc.etc.

Denis
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:15:26 PM

This HYIP pyramid with the legend of Mining.
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:09:05 PM

thanks confirmation my payment, Bitcoin Starter (100-750 GH/s) - SHA-256 Mining Contracts  confirmatin paid..thanks

Why it's always a newbie that gets paid by these scams, but very very rarely a senior forum member, unless shills of course... Wink

denisbaldwin

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:42:14 PM

Why it's always a newbie that gets paid by these scams, but very very rarely a senior forum member, unless shills of course... Wink

My theory is that the senior members have been doing this for a long time and aren't as easily tricked into such things as us newbs...

Denis
belmax

Activity: 239
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:32:21 PM

I get money from them every day. Wink

Hикyя нe пoнял, чтo тaкoe IDENA?   Oтличнo!
 Знaчит Лaмбa бyдeт тoлькo y мeня!
flyingplows

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:37:52 PM

Sure you do, sure you do... So how's your business going? You don't seem to advertise a lot... So what's the plan, banners on faucets? Wink

sikkan

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:44:55 AM

"your bitcoin works better" what kinda engrish is that?

Oh, its slang for PONZI! I get it now Cheesy

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:04:23 PM

How many customers do you currently have? It would be nice to know a few other things. Do you have an LLC?
flyingplows

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:34:56 PM

"your bitcoin works better" what kinda engrish is that?

Oh, its slang for PONZI! I get it now Cheesy

These shitty ponzies use such language on purpose. They know that any sane person would stay away after seeing such unprofessional language and the only customers would be illiterate morons who will not be able to cause any problems after being robbed of their money Wink

belmax

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:48:16 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 04:11:52 AM by belmax

Sure you do, sure you do... So how's your business going? You don't seem to advertise a lot... So what's the plan, banners on faucets? Wink

still paying... no banners, no faucets ) I'm just report - without any interest. Earn, then I earn - if not, I still spend nice time. 1000$ "+"  1000$ "-"  для pyccкиx этo нe дeньги )))

Say more - I talked about the statistics of withdrawal with Scryptsy support:

"Thank You for contact us.
We do not provide withdrawal stats on the user panel like a HYIP websites. This is a mining service website not a HYIP!
To check Your withdrawal stats use Blockchain: https://blockchain.info/address/********************************
Daily revenue transactions straight to Your Bitcoin wallet! Estimated transaction time: 00:00-01:00 Blockchain official time (depending by blockchain transaction time)."

sikkan

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:44:19 PM

still paying... no banners, no faucets ) I'm just report - without any interest. Earn, then I earn - if not, I still spend nice time. 1000$ "+"  1000$ "-"  для pyccкиx этo нe дeньги )))

We do not provide withdrawal stats on the user panel like a HYIP websites. This is a mining service website not a HYIP!
To check Your withdrawal stats use Blockchain: https://blockchain.info/address/********************************
Daily revenue transactions straight to Your Bitcoin wallet! Estimated transaction time: 00:00-01:00 Blockchain official time (depending by blockchain transaction time)."

"IF not".. it was still a nice time getting robbed? Damn you russians make no sense.

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
belmax

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:28:29 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 04:43:28 PM by belmax

"IF not".. it was still a nice time getting robbed? Damn you russians make no sense.

You told me about the sence? Everything that surrounds us is a SCAM, HYIP and Ponzi. Great American economy - HYIP, any banking system - Ponzi, even press life - it's just a SCAM - engage in health, eat, fitness, swimming pool, yoga ... cancer does not matter what, brick from the wall at the head will fall - will SCAM despite all the precautions ... So that - vodka-balalajka-do you like and live one day

in my Scryptsy - ROI 29.3%

belmax

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:22:24 PM

My Scryptsy ROI  30,39%

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: