Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:54:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scryptsy.com Your Bitcoin Works Better! Fixed Cloud Mining Contracts!  (Read 19378 times)
Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:58:35 PM

Any bonus or something like this for testing site ?
howardb

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:06:14 PM

ok i've roled the dice and taken a 10 Tera Hash/9 BTC contract today. As you can see i'm not a newbie so hopefully if I tell you they are paying you will be able to trust what i'm saying.
I'll keep you informed....

Edit: 1st payment received on time and as expected: Total Received    0.096198 BTC (93 day ROI)

I've dedicated an address to tracking their payments, so you can verify for yourself's if you want: 15N7oFL4Fmn7hSwtNwG6uUA1Lmot1XGqs2

So far so good, payments are coming in nightly as expected.
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 01:24:14 PM

Is this a good cloudmining site to invest in? And is anyone making good money here cause I'm looking for an alternative to my scrypt.CC investment.

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 02:00:32 PM

Any review for this site!

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Sindren

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

Love me tender

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 02:41:23 PM

bitmakler.com
and they are not at badbitcoin.org
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:12:37 AM

ok i've roled the dice and taken a 10 Tera Hash/9 BTC contract today. As you can see i'm not a newbie so hopefully if I tell you they are paying you will be able to trust what i'm saying.

Edit: 1st payment received on time and as expected: Total Received    0.096198 BTC (93 day ROI)

I've dedicated an address to tracking their payments, so you can verify for yourself's if you want: 15N7oFL4Fmn7hSwtNwG6uUA1Lmot1XGqs2

What's weird about this is... all of the payments to that address are the exact same amount. Even with the same hash rate, it would fluctuate. So I'm wondering how the payouts are determined.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
iambitcoin5

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:10:52 PM

What's weird about this is... all of the payments to that address are the exact same amount. Even with the same hash rate, it would fluctuate. So I'm wondering how the payouts are determined.
That's a really good point I wonder also.

tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 07:42:50 PM

I would advise everyone to avoid these so-called "Cloud Mining" services the the plague. I got scammed by the cloudminr.io cloud mining company. $80 CAD went up in smoke. I will not fall for that same trick again.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
satriaalambit

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 08:01:25 PM

what about this guys?

https://en.bitmakler.com/scryptsy___cloudmining

Could this be a reference to our mining here?
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 08:39:19 PM

I see way too many newbie accounts shilling on this thread. Might be best to stay away from the company until more legitimate users achieve an ROI.
psy112

Activity: 346

psygambler

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 09:07:48 PM

I see way too many newbie accounts shilling on this thread. Might be best to stay away from the company until more legitimate users achieve an ROI.

Smart move, it feels like it's to good to be true so far

Parazonium

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 11:46:25 PM

Smart move, it feels like it's to good to be true so far

Same as always, it works perfectly till the point they stop paying...

howardb

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 12:31:50 AM

It seems some Russian pond scum took note of the payment address I posted, and spoofed my email address (from profile) to contact Cryptsy.com and try and get them to change the payment address to one he controls! Well guess what my vodka swilling low life friend? your IP 2.62.31.19 and fraud attempt has been reported to the relevant authorities. tap tap, who's that at your door?  Cool
iambitcoin5

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 12:31:55 PM

It seems some Russian pond scum took note of the payment address I posted, and spoofed my email address (from profile) to contact Cryptsy.com and try and get them to change the payment address to one he controls! Well guess what my vodka swilling low life friend? your IP 2.62.31.19 and fraud attempt has been reported to the relevant authorities. tap tap, who's that at your door?  Cool
So how is your 9 BTC investment going so far? Are you getting daily roi or is it a scam?

LsHallo

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:02:24 PM

How are your paments atm? Are they working? Can you provide some tx id's?

Edit: Seen your track address. Will take a look now.
Edit: Edit: Looks good so far!
psy112

psygambler

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 02:19:56 PM

The lack of post from the owners here just boosts the scam reality

xhoneyael

Activity: 462

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 03:41:23 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 03:57:24 PM by xhoneyael

i think the one who post here buy contract in scyptsy.com is just boosting that so called cloud mining but will turn to scam sooner..
your receiving your so called mining share daily but after 17 days you just send it back to the scryptsy.com?
heres the reference by the address you post here https://blockchain.info/address/15N7oFL4Fmn7hSwtNwG6uUA1Lmot1XGqs2
then here https://blockchain.info/address/3LnJfR3fnV3JZgY3Sdv2gh4Z29C9Cv8KMr the scryptsy.com address
send bitcoin to this address https://blockchain.info/address/3HNSiAq7wFDaPsYDcUxNSRMD78qVcYKicw
more than 3500 Bitcoin i have a feeling that this address belong to a group of legendary scammer..
so be aware !!! scrypt.cc is not in the list of badbitcoin.org but now scrypt.cc turn to scam..

psy112

psygambler

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 04:43:21 PM

i think the one who post here buy contract in scyptsy.com is just boosting that so called cloud mining but will turn to scam sooner..
your receiving your so called mining share daily but after 17 days you just send it back to the scryptsy.com?
heres the reference by the address you post here https://blockchain.info/address/15N7oFL4Fmn7hSwtNwG6uUA1Lmot1XGqs2
then here https://blockchain.info/address/3LnJfR3fnV3JZgY3Sdv2gh4Z29C9Cv8KMr the scryptsy.com address
send bitcoin to this address https://blockchain.info/address/3HNSiAq7wFDaPsYDcUxNSRMD78qVcYKicw
more than 3500 Bitcoin i have a feeling that this address belong to a group of legendary scammer..
so be aware !!! scrypt.cc is not in the list of badbitcoin.org but now scrypt.cc turn to scam..

first of all this is scryptsy.com not scrypt.cc.

But i hear you it will turn out as a scam anyway

/edit I saw that you wrote scryptsy.com also ;P my bad

xhoneyael

Activity: 462

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 05:39:18 PM

i know thats scryptsy.com and scrypt.cc are diffirent i just use scrypt.cc as example
because someone post that the scryptsy.com is not in the badbitcoin list..
scrypt.cc is not included in the badbitcoin.org list since start .. but its stop paying now..

LsHallo

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:53:37 PM

i know thats scryptsy.com and scrypt.cc are diffirent i just use scrypt.cc as example
because someone post that the scryptsy.com is not in the badbitcoin list..
scrypt.cc is not included in the badbitcoin.org list since start .. but its stop paying now..

scrypt.cc is included now. Check before writing...

It's talking for itself i think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: