Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:15:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Robot Sex Nickels RSN | UPDATE: new rewards algo, update wallets!  (Read 21060 times)
coinminer69er

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:47:35 AM

Nice graphics and website. The name is pretty lol. Not many scrypt coins these days, wish there was a pool set up. Maybe someone can ask dedicated or coinking?
sixteendigits

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:18:00 AM

Soooo......is this coin meant for robots to pay each other for sex?  Or humans to pay robots for sex?  There a a crucial difference, and I am pretty sure most humans will have their minds uploaded into a fully virtual environment in 600 years and be able to bang their waifu in the matrix, so there will be little needs for human/robot sexual relations.

I am just trying to figure out if there is a solid business plan behind RobotSexNickels because I don't want to waste my hashes on some fly by night scam coin.
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:22:51 AM

Soooo......is this coin meant for robots to pay each other for sex?  Or humans to pay robots for sex?  There a a crucial difference, and I am pretty sure most humans will have their minds uploaded into a fully virtual environment in 600 years and be able to bang their waifu in the matrix, so there will be little needs for human/robot sexual relations.

I am just trying to figure out if there is a solid business plan behind RobotSexNickels because I don't want to waste my hashes on some fly by night scam coin.

u can send money through the tor... pretty cool.
sixteendigits

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:30:36 AM

That doesn't answer my questions.

Devs, do you plan on building a payment processor to support use of this coin for human/waifu virtual relations or not?

Jesus, so unprofessional.  I shouldn't even need to ask these sorts of questions.  This sort of information should be in the ANN.
ihascryptos

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:38:00 AM

Devs, do you plan on building a payment processor to support use of this coin for human/waifu virtual relations or not?

Jesus, so unprofessional.  I shouldn't even need to ask these sorts of questions.  This sort of information should be in the ANN.

if u dont like. dont mine.... pretty simple.

I like tacos!
sixteendigits

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:41:25 AM

Soooo......is this coin meant for robots to pay each other for sex?  Or humans to pay robots for sex?  There a a crucial difference, and I am pretty sure most humans will have their minds uploaded into a fully virtual environment in 600 years and be able to bang their waifu in the matrix, so there will be little needs for human/robot sexual relations.

Jesus, so unprofessional.  I shouldn't even need to ask these sorts of questions.  This sort of information should be in the ANN.

if u dont like. dont mine.... pretty simple.

Wow.  I see my sense of humor only makes me laugh or just doesn't transfer well through text.

Anyway, I just noticed the "no humans" line in the ANN.  So it is for robot/robot sex.  At least I know what I am getting into now.

Soloing this right now!
sexyRobot (OP)

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:42:34 AM

premine = 1% = 6 years POW!!!

Not quite. Look at the payout curve. The next 1% happened already. The curve drops fast though. We reward early adopters. With lewd pictures of robots doing the unspeakable. Oh and with nice block rewards too.
ihascryptos

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:45:06 AM

i cant get my gridseeds to solomine this. can someone help?

what is name for conf file?

and a working conf file for example would be great

I like tacos!
bigc1984

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:46:50 AM

yea i was trying to do this too

got this so far: minerdOC.exe --freq=750 --dual --gc3355=\\.\COM5 --url=127.0.0.1:5555 --userpass=user:pass

doesn't work tho!
bigc1984

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:49:41 AM

conf file for coin? robotsexnickels.conf
george888055

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:50:55 AM

POW时间长一点就值钱啊.垃圾
Do you think you make the POW time longer will make this coin to be valuable or something??
I
don't
think
so!!
sixteendigits

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:05:20 AM

POW时间长一点就值钱啊.垃圾
Do you think you make the POW time longer will make this coin to be valuable or something??
I
don't
think
so!!

Yes, it's ridiculous.  Do you think the Terminator wants to pay his whores with some crappy blockchain based crypto developed by the same humans he seeks to eradicate?  Clearly a superior artificial intelligence would come up with a better solution in 600 years.  This coin is based on a flawed premise.  Stop mining!!
saymissme

Activity: 260

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:10:37 AM

i cant sync
give me a node,please
sixteendigits

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:22:40 AM

I had too many questions.  I had to know for sure.  For the good of the community, I went straight to the source, and asked the most advanced artificial intelligence I could find.  Well, there you have it folks.  RobotSexNickels is not a scam, but maybe robots won't use it to pay each other for sex?  I'm not sure, he was a bit evasive.

JC_Rock

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 12:35:57 PM

I had too many questions.  I had to know for sure.  For the good of the community, I went straight to the source, and asked the most advanced artificial intelligence I could find.  Well, there you have it folks.  RobotSexNickels is not a scam, but maybe robots won't use it to pay each other for sex?  I'm not sure, he was a bit evasive.

https://i.imgur.com/mtYH8QV.jpg

Thanks for doing this. I tried, but some some reason she won't talk to me anymore.... I don't want to talk about it.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:56:23 PM

I asked google and got even more fucked up answers. The more I asked the bigger my headache. I think the only crazier thing Im going to do today is mine this shit and waste electricity. I mean to be a scribe we are not wound too tight in the first place.  Thanks Dev, we sometimes get wound WAY too tight and need some humor from time to time to loosen us up. Guys , you missed the point, in 600 years you wont have to rent a real flesh whore, there will be androids (not the google OS, the real life looking robot kind), that you can send orders from your smart phone, they will look VERY real dont worry. They will be paid with this shit coin, so stock up. No need to worry about STD's or getting jacked. No need to worry about the whore being late, she can fucking fly to your home too .. in seconds!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
sexyRobot (OP)

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:00:34 PM

https://i.imgur.com/mtYH8QV.jpg

"Is RobotSexNickels legit or a scam."

"No."

Ambiguity detected, system overload.

Besides, do not listen to cleverbot. I dated her, we went to the same roboversity. She did terrible in Speaking With Humans 101. Now she's got a job doing it, go figure.

BTW everyone we have a p2pool up, updated ANN text.
ihascryptos

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:17:15 PM

we are really just mining this coin to give build instructions and provide communication nodes to Dalieks.

DESTROY ALL HUMANS!

I like tacos!
ihascryptos

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:46:15 PM

hey you are the featured ad of my friend's blog!

http://iplaycoins.com

I like tacos!
stoner19

Activity: 752

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:42:38 AM

Nice work guys Smiley going to follow this one for the next 600 years Tongue
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: