Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:13:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammed by AnthonyCares  (Read 1149 times)
BareMonk (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:31:08 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 04:24:29 AM by BareMonk

What happened:: I wanted to trade my PayPal funds for Bitcoins and AnthonyCares messages me asking if I willing to trade. At first he wanted to trade at a minimum of $400 dollars and I wasn't go to do such a large amount in the first trade. After some talking down, we dropped the minimum to $150 insted. I proceeded to send him money to the PayPal address that he provided and then sent him my wallet address. He told me he sent the coins and and checked blockchain to see if there were any movement from my address and nothing appeared. I told him that and he told me that he watching it too. After awhile I gave him a deadline to either refund me or send the coins and after that point he stopped replying.

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=342002

Reference Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=683850.0
Amount Scammed: $150 dollars
Payment Method: PayPal
Proof of Payment:
PM/Chat Logs:

Additional Notes: Do not trade with this person. This person is not to be trusted.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anonymous22

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:34:35 AM

Vouch for this guy, he is getting couple of negative trust in his account and he has been scammed, this is bad.

I have dealt with him for about $300 amazon gift cards and he was going first at every deal and I don't even think that guy can scam anyone.

Sorry for your loss mate and hoping you get your money back.
AnthonyCares

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:40:36 AM

Vouch for this guy, he is getting couple of negative trust in his account and he has been scammed, this is bad.

I have dealt with him for about $300 amazon gift cards and he was going first at every deal and I don't even think that guy can scam anyone.

Vouch for him? he has over a dozen of alts and you are vouching for him? Not a good call on your part. All he did was 1 successful trade with you and scammed everyone else probably. I can't speak for everyone else but he did scam me and he is an alt and someone higher up has already confirmed.
BareMonk (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 04:25:59 AM

Vouch for him? he has over a dozen of alts and you are vouching for him? Not a good call on your part. All he did was 1 successful trade with you and scammed everyone else probably. I can't speak for everyone else but he did scam me and he is an alt and someone higher up has already confirmed.

Thank you for posting here. I was patiently waiting for you to post here. If you claim that I scammed you, please share some proof of you sending the bitcoins.
AnthonyCares

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 04:36:36 AM

Thank you for posting here. I was patiently waiting for you to post here. If you claim that I scammed you, please share some proof of you sending the bitcoins.
You blocked my paypal acct don't be stupid.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:32:47 AM

Dipshit, post the TxID where you sent him BTC that you claim he charged back on.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
AnthonyCares

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:41:07 AM

Dipshit, post the TxID where you sent him BTC that you claim he charged back on.
[/quote
I didnt send him btc. He sent me fraudulent funds. My paypal is again blocked.
BareMonk (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:46:27 AM

[/quote

Please share the message or email that you have received from PayPal. Screenshot your account status.

You just stated that PayPal blocked your account. You left a feedback claiming that I am someone else and that I charged you back. You really need to get your story together.
AnthonyCares

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:46:49 PM

[/quote

Please share the message or email that you have received from PayPal. Screenshot your account status.

You just stated that PayPal blocked your account. You left a feedback claiming that I am someone else and that I charged you back. You really need to get your story together.
don't play dumb u are tiaowbiz. DON't PLAY DUMB.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:45:22 PM

When you reply you don't need to post in the existing
part... Like your bit of text is meant to not be in that..
just confirming you know that.. is all Smiley

Perhaps start your own thread to practice replying in...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: